Thank you

DeletedUser113454

As World 72 draws to a close, I thought I should take the opportunity to thank everyone, both friend and foe, who participated and helped to make the world what it was. Without you, there would've been no world and no game.

It's been many years since I last played .net in earnest and things have changed considerably in that time, not least in the strategies used to play the game. From a pure fighter's point-of-view, I'm not a fan of those changes and I've found this world at times to be frustrating and even downright annoying but, overall, it's been an enjoyable experience.

One thing that hasn't changed is the way this game draws players together and creates a community of players, both friends and foe, and it's that aspect of the game that has created the most enjoyment for me. It's been a pleasure fighting alongside and against you and I hope my Idiotic Pillaging has provided you with as much entertainment as it has me.

I expect 'll be taking a break from the game for a while now so I wish you all the best in whatever you choose to do next and maybe someday, we'll play together again.

Kind Regards

Paul