thanks clown & hoodie

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
Maybe early to do this post? Idk dont really matter either. Before 125 started i already was on another world. But wanted to play this world because of no haul & pp.
I decided to play with the swedes but i asked few other people that i have not played before 120. And it was kpap & tily that joined with me. Later i had to spam my brother evan to join the world btw amazing person he is. I am really happy i asked this people because they was machine on FL.

Will jump to hoodie war sadly it was many account that left us when they saw incs. If we fighted hoodie 1v1 we was going to lose. I want to say thanks for new people i played with in clown and that is @pulsR spoon sad that you left us when we decided to work with hoodie. But you put alot of work and effort man. It was really hard war i put everything i could to beat hoodie.
The war was going for 2 months and both side didnt want keep having war because it effected two tribes grow. So we instead started to work with each other and it hurted other people. But i will always take my bois over anyone else and i am not leaving people i have played with many times.

I also want to say thanks for hoodie bois you fat baboons everyone of you guys helped so much. Amazing teamwork you had. Thanks for clown also not leaving like the other did.

I want to mention a bit thanks for @AceZSpades @Curious George - they didnt do that "much" but they also have another world they are busy with. But when i asked them help with sits during OP they helped that is all matter for me.

Also i got new friends UGP team & chillplejer damn you fat malakas was amazing and crazy.

Connor & Jon you both took so many sits. I saw how much you guys was doing your best to make a process to the win.

Other people can have what excuse they want but we fighted with much smaller size against people that was way bigger than us.
clown & hoodie was allstar team real fact.

@Flexo this is for you my brother for life and bestfriend.

Attachments

• ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
    ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
    629.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I just wanna say that i'm proud to have been a part of two different tribes(idc and hoodie) this world that when surrounded and outnumbered 10:1 with things looking hopeless almost entirely responded not by taking their frustrations out on each other or trying to jump ship to save themselves but by accepting it and continuing to work together as best they could, situations like that really show who you are(hi peacemaker)

it's just a shame that it seems family and goocci can't deal with the incredible hardship that is not winning instantly when you still have a 5k+ village edge and provide more of a fight

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Poor Elias not giving a single shoutout in this post after all his hard work to keep Clowns alive through the world, working his ass off to both giving clowns the best position possible in terms of diplomaty and keeping the tribe intact for the inside, and trust me, the drama in Clowns have been insane through the world trying to get multiple solo players to work together for the best of tribe. Not an easy task and Elias did the best he could.

Say what you want of Elias, but not saying he is a big part why Clowns are in this position we are now is just a lie.

So to actually end this praise of fellow friend Elias, I want to say thank you to the players in Goocci & Family who stepped up to help Clowns during a rough time against Hoodie with Sits. You know who you are <3

Thank you Hoodie for a fun (but exhausting) war and a big twist people joked about through the start but never thought would happen. A lot of people here that many of us in Clowns have fought against through many worlds, which all hasn't been the cleanest. Im Happy to see a new side of you all and breaking this cycle of fighting every single world.

And at last we reached my fellow Clowns. We have lived up to our name, we spiced things up and made some weird stuff. But here we are, in the end, still together. All of you have done an incredible work, some have left us but we still appreciate what you guys did during your time with us. Everyone have pulled their part, big and small. Thanks to those that could step up when we needed it the most. Some have sacrificed alot to keep us alive and that i will be always grateful of.
Many of you have been with us before, but not all, Like Spoon, Cam, Kpap, Tily, Monster & Baldur. Be happy to play with ya'all another world. <3

Timothy Mus

Reaction score
Poor Elias not giving a single shoutout in this post after all his hard work to keep Clowns alive through the world, working his ass off to both giving clowns the best position possible in terms of diplomaty and keeping the tribe intact for the inside, and trust me, the drama in Clowns have been insane through the world trying to get multiple solo players to work together for the best of tribe. Not an easy task and Elias did the best he could.

Say what you want of Elias, but not saying he is a big part why Clowns are in this position we are now is just a lie.

So to actually end this praise of fellow friend Elias, I want to say thank you to the players in Goocci & Family who stepped up to help Clowns during a rough time against Hoodie with Sits. You know who you are <3

Thank you Hoodie for a fun (but exhausting) war and a big twist people joked about through the start but never thought would happen. A lot of people here that many of us in Clowns have fought against through many worlds, which all hasn't been the cleanest. Im Happy to see a new side of you all and breaking this cycle of fighting every single world.

And at last we reached my fellow Clowns. We have lived up to our name, we spiced things up and made some weird stuff. But here we are, in the end, still together. All of you have done an incredible work, some have left us but we still appreciate what you guys did during your time with us. Everyone have pulled their part, big and small. Thanks to those that could step up when we needed it the most. Some have sacrificed alot to keep us alive and that i will be always grateful of.
Many of you have been with us before, but not all, Like Spoon, Cam, Kpap, Tily, Monster & Baldur. Be happy to play with ya'all another world. <3

I didnt mean have him outside have told him stuff private before.
But i agreed Elias have put alot of work for the tribe and i am thankful for that. It would not be possible without his diplomatic game and try to do fair as possible to his tribe.

@Bygg byar med Mulle Meck we always was with your side no matter what you wanted to do. The amount of time you had to put was insane and way you was defending against people.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
━━━━-╮
╰┃ ┣▇━▇
 ┃ ┃  ╰━▅╮
 ╰┳╯ ╰━━┳╯E Z A F
  ╰╮ ┳━━╯T Y 4
 ▕▔▋ ╰╮╭━╮ T U T O R I A L
╱▔╲▋╰━┻┻╮╲╱▔▔▔╲
▏  ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔  O O┃
╲╱▔╲▂▂▂▂╱▔╲▂▂▂╱
 ▏╳▕▇▇▕ ▏╳▕▇▇▕
 ╲▂╱╲▂╱ ╲▂╱╲▂╱

Dan Schneider

Reaction score
congrats, the more skillful/active team won and even though I will forever use the excuse that russia hitting ukraine forced me to quit, it probably didnt affect the outcome

didnt expect clowns team change and it does feel bitter considering the help which was given to them but its fine as elias still 0-1 vs me

1654440880960.png

LiterallyNo1

Reaction score
usually hoodies & swedes not being in the same side , this world showing why , thats over power even though the enemy bigger x2

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I just wanna say that i'm proud to have been a part of two different tribes(idc and hoodie) this world that when surrounded and outnumbered 10:1 with things looking hopeless almost entirely responded not by taking their frustrations out on each other or trying to jump ship to save themselves but by accepting it and continuing to work together as best they could, situations like that really show who you are(hi peacemaker)

it's just a shame that it seems family and goocci can't deal with the incredible hardship that is not winning instantly when you still have a 5k+ village edge and provide more of a fight
Ricky bro u still playing? Whats ur ign

Tueur De Roi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Can't wait for the 2-3 hoodie plants in clowns to get moved over to Hoodie at the end of the world and the rest of the tribe rimmed. :)

robert232323

Reaction score
Can't wait for the 2-3 hoodie plants in clowns to get moved over to Hoodie at the end of the world and the rest of the tribe rimmed. :)

Oh wow, the actual unironic communist that spends 20 hours a day in the politics section on discord discussing the benefits of murder has the audacity to accuse hoodie of having sleeper agents. That's rich.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Still better than family doing nothing apart from internaling since the start of the world . Btw how is your internaling going

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Family so bad they don't realise there's a different option than planting players and betraying allies

Reutz*

Reaction score
I played on the international server for the first time this year. I wanted to continue when DEEP was gone cuz the world features were good for me.

I want to thank all the Hoodie for giving me the opportunity to play and be on such a great team. I learned a lot from the players there and I never thought of giving up even though the world was at massive disadvantage during the time I played. When I read the forum at the beginning of the world, I was curious about "what makes the Hoodie so special" and now I understand.

I also congratulate the clowns for their efforts during the time we fought.

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Most of clowns will be losers too, since there will just be a few spots left in Hoodie. Should just be called thanks to clowns for handing Hoodie the victory.

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
With that logic, the alliances and well diplomacy in their entirety on TW are illogical.
Clowns didn't hand hoodie their victory, hoodie badass earned it :D

While the south just quit wondering about whatever clowns-hoodie alliance/merger terms and conditions are.

I want to thank clowns and hoodie too, for making me understand which horses to bet on, on future worlds ^^

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Most of clowns will be losers too, since there will just be a few spots left in Hoodie. Should just be called thanks to clowns for handing Hoodie the victory.
How many spots were they getting from Goocci, out of curiosity?

South tribes just grasping for literally any reason to quit when the deck isn't stacked in your favor. Y'all fight 1 war in startup and act like you deserve the rest of the shit handed to you, lol. It's just a leadership gap. Wouldn't expect classic casuals to understand.

Timothy Mus

Reaction score
Imagine still talking about what terms other get in a merg. Maybe should have put that time to become a useful tribemate but i understand i am asking to much. Was to much to fight with the lead 5k villages against us. You guys had a plan to merg with VVV i wonder what would be with clowns if that would happen.

You wanted competition do not ask about things you can not handle.

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
How many spots were they getting from Goocci, out of curiosity?

South tribes just grasping for literally any reason to quit when the deck isn't stacked in your favor. Y'all fight 1 war in startup and act like you deserve the rest of the shit handed to you, lol. It's just a leadership gap. Wouldn't expect classic casuals to understand.

There were no talks about a merge lol. There was an alliance, but don't think there were any real talks about where it would go if our tribes were the only ones left. But I would think clowns would have a better chance to win that world vs family and then maybe vs goocie, instead of giving it to a tribe they couldn't beat anyway and just getting a few acc spots in Hoodie.

Last edited: