thanks clown & hoodie

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
With that logic, the alliances and well diplomacy in their entirety on TW are illogical.
Clowns didn't hand hoodie their victory, hoodie badass earned it :D

While the south just quit wondering about whatever clowns-hoodie alliance/merger terms and conditions are.

I want to thank clowns and hoodie too, for making me understand which horses to bet on, on future worlds ^^
Not really, clowns put themselves in a situation where their own tribe wasn't able to win any longer. If there is a gonna be a big merge in the end, then yes I agree, it was a logical choice. As it stands, not really. I won't deny Hoodie is probably the best tribe, but they were on the verge of losing and lucked out bcs Clowns change of heart.

Last edited:

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
Not really, clowns put themselves in a situation where their own tribe wasn't able to win any longer. If there is a gonna be a big merge in the end, then yes I agree, it was a logical choice. As it stands, not really.

trust the process

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Not really, clowns put themselves in a situation where their own tribe wasn't able to win any longer. If there is a gonna be a big merge in the end, then yes I agree, it was a logical choice. As it stands, not really. I won't deny Hoodie is probably the best tribe, but they were on the verge of losing and lucked out bcs Clowns change of heart.
If i were clowns, i would have joined hands with hoodie too, just a month sooner :D

ChillPlejer

Reaction score
Clowns actually wanted to "play" the game and make it somehow balanced 2vs2 war since family just wanted to kill hoodie no matter what(they went for the "easiest way" but they didint expect clowns to ally hoodie, their plan was to 3v1 hoodie then 2v1 clowns and then merge/beat gooci. so clowns made the right decision.), family could've allied hoodie and then it would be family/hoodie vs gooci/clowns and this would've been interesting aswell 50-50 size wise, but lets not talk about how they wanted to win...

Now since the topic is "thanks clown & hoodie". I wanna thank my tribe Hoodie (everybody who participated in this journey, they are/were excellect in the game and we had fun outside of the game aswell) it was my pleasure i really enjoyed playing this world, kinda disappointing it ended in this way (not actually ended, but its typical process from now on...) i was expecting a greater fight.
Also a big shoutout to clowns for the great early game fight they gave us and for being great alliance afterwards!
I also met a lot of new people who i consinder them as friends now!

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Clowns actually wanted to "play" the game and make it somehow balanced 2vs2 war since family just wanted to kill hoodie no matter what(they went for the "easiest way" but they didint expect clowns to ally hoodie, their plan was to 3v1 hoodie then 2v1 clowns and then merge/beat gooci. so clowns made the right decision.), family could've allied hoodie and then it would be family/hoodie vs gooci/clowns and this would've been interesting aswell 50-50 size wise, but lets not talk about how they wanted to win...

Now since the topic is "thanks clown & hoodie". I wanna thank my tribe Hoodie (everybody who participated in this journey, they are/were excellect in the game and we had fun outside of the game aswell) it was my pleasure i really enjoyed playing this world, kinda disappointing it ended in this way (not actually ended, but its typical process from now on...) i was expecting a greater fight.
Also a big shoutout to clowns for the great early game fight they gave us and for being great alliance afterwards!
I also met a lot of new people who i consinder them as friends now!
We were going to hit Family after beating After. So you make no sense tbh or idk what u mean by family 2v1 clowns. Guess u ment goocci would join family vs our ex-allies. Well, that was never the plan since clowns was old allies lol. It would've been family vs clowns and goocie. Unless family would've been smart enough to nap hoodie and just faced us and keep hoodie alive instead.

ChillPlejer

Reaction score
We were going to hit Family after beating After. So you make no sense tbh or idk what u mean by family 2v1 clowns. Guess u ment goocci would join family vs our ex-allies. Well, that was never the plan since clowns was old allies lol. It would've been family vs clowns and goocie. Unless family would've been smart enough to nap hoodie and just faced us and keep hoodie alive instead.
You are probably missing some information, i don't judge you, family and gooci were acting behind the curtains a lot !

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
There were no talks about a merge lol. There was an alliance, but don't think there were any real talks about where it would go if our tribes were the only ones left. But I would think clowns would have a better chance to win that world vs family and then maybe vs goocie, instead of giving it to a tribe they couldn't beat anyway and just getting a few acc spots in Hoodie.
How could we know at that point that Family and Goocci are actually THAT bad? Size gap was huge and impossible to lose (almost impossible lol).

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
With that logic, the alliances and well diplomacy in their entirety on TW are illogical.
Clowns didn't hand hoodie their victory, hoodie badass earned it :D

While the south just quit wondering about whatever clowns-hoodie alliance/merger terms and conditions are.

I want to thank clowns and hoodie too, for making me understand which horses to bet on, on future worlds ^^

Did you follow what was happening in the war before?

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You are probably missing some information, i don't judge you, family and gooci were acting behind the curtains a lot !

I know enough to know that you are talking out of your ass. That's either a Hoodie lie or wishful thinking from family (that it would be a 2v1 vs clowns).

Last edited:

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why you mad? Your incompetence lost a 70% vs 30% war, you crying "CLOWNS MADE IT UNFAIR" by turning it from 85% vs 15% is hilarious
Mad? We lost bcs of factors outside our control, which sucks, but it is what it is. Don't think I ever said it was unfair for clowns to turn on us lol

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220917-232210.jpg

Thanks everyone for this world <3
May we meet again!