Thanks for all the memories!

DeletedUser46615

So you mentioned Signos, but no DYN/PANDAS... tut tut Sly!

Congrats to XLR on winning the world.

DeletedUser

World 19 was definitely the most interesting world I played. I'm glad to have been a part of it. Congratulations XLR!
i make your words my words...

Best time in TB i get
fun on the forums between wars always with respect laughed with many images drawn by sly and laura on wars, always a fantastic mood

DeletedUser

World 19 was my best world, I guess. I had lots of memories here, even though I wasn't here for too long. I do not know what that alliance is, but my tribe T69T. T69T was one of the rim tribes that got a foot hold of their continent. back then decided to collide with the whole UNSF gang back then to get a crunch on XLR and boy that was excruciating, but a fun ride that was. Then came the time that I got inactive for a while due to some real life problems, I guess the whole alliance decided to noble me. I didn't mind but, I wanted to prolong my existence with this world. IMO, it was epic. Lots of coalitions, lots of puns and lots of wars.

I was tuning in night by night whenever I get home from school. Even though I wasn't really that of a friendly person. I gained friends here, good friends who I had a lot of laughs in the forums. I forgot who they are, but I will always remember the times I've shared with my tribe.

Even though I got nobled and left the world for good, I was still tuning on to the news, pnps and word wars that were on the forum back then. World 19 was hilarious and I thank everyone for that.

Yeah. T69T was kind of an infamous tribe, but we defended our continent well. Thanks, world 19!

DeletedUser

was a great world, my first...
wish i knew what i was doing on it at an earlier stage, but alot of great players got me going eventually :p

shame worlds arent like this one anymore
dont think many worlds will get as big as this one did

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34455

Well done for winning, well deserved! Sorry I bailed so early on.

Hope all is well in all your personal lives, and good luck with your futures!

DeletedUser52054

Wow I am soooo late as well congrats XLR so glad it was XLR that took the world. W19 help me past time when I was Iraq for those 3 years. Made some good friends, memories and times in the North but I lost interest once I back to the states I do wish I stuck with it sometimes.

Good fun!