Thanks thanks thanks!! (to -WM-)

DeletedUser

<As the loud applause subsides from the roaring crowd, hevisko finally gets a word in>

I here by have to mention that I've passed MCastillo, and and now Contessa in my next target... and this is all thanks to -WM- for helping me achieve that ODD!!! (Oh, and SCABBIE, thanx for the ODA ;)

Especially my PA 22ru2 (More like personal assistant than personal ally, but that village swapping arrangements for now will be secret, just between the two of us;)

22ru2, without your valuable help and information I would *NEVER* have been this far in the ODD ladder, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart (that part usually reserved for my ex and her parents) for helping me.

Yours lovingly the ODD
Hevisko

PS: 22ru2, Hogshead still says you shouldn't bully small and new noobs like me and rather go play like a man with him ;)

PPS: Great players around me helps too :D

PPPS: Also thanks to -WM- for keeping me out of the top20, it was a sweaty time up there at 14th spot <whew>

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

NMS =CB= 11th September 2010 - 13:53:18 3,252,647
=CB= NMS 12th September 2010 - 07:15:31 3,253,778
NMS =CB= 14th September 2010 - 01:15:48 3,326,718
=CB= NMS 14th September 2010 - 13:18:21 3,317,060
NMS -CB- 01st December 2010 - 15:03:36 4,960,113
-CB- NMS 01st December 2010 - 22:03:55 4,960,083

Looks like you should be thanking other people for the ODD... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Quote Hevisko:
"PPS: Great players around me helps too :D"

What do you mean by this? Changing the tribe to get support? ya, lapdogs are helping ;)

Suicidal Sativa> you said exactly what I had in mind

DeletedUser

According to plan if you ask me

Will the NMS players be so supportive when its their turn to lend a helping hand? :)

DeletedUser

Quote Hevisko:
"PPS: Great players around me helps too :D"

What do you mean by this? Changing the tribe to get support? ya, lapdogs are helping ;)

That those around me also help in support.

I've swapped tribes to give support to :p

It is what we call "Tribal Wars", not "Individual Fights"

Tribe > Self

DeletedUser

lol hevisko, you suck. We would have killed you off long ago but you're literally too boring to attack.

We done here, or is there something else?

DeletedUser

lol hevisko, you suck. We would have killed you off long ago but you're literally too boring to attack.

Why are we waiting???
Or aren't you into Chicken murder:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Surely this thread is propaganda & would be better in the PnP section?

DeletedUser

lmao

i guess it would be boring when your losing nukes left and right

DeletedUser

lol we had 1 player attacking hevisko and he lost some nukes, didn't think that was 'losing nukes left and right'

DeletedUser

ya, I just love to lose nukes. They are so unhappy at home.

So, the red reports is my favorite coz it eventually leads to yellow and in the end to the blue ^^

35se

this thread is wack. you go public to say your getting ODD. that is just noob.

DeletedUser

I got ODD XD

WM gave it to me actually lol thx rup n enaticcol

DeletedUser

this thread is wack. you go public to say your getting ODD. that is just noob.

here he is the biggest noob that ever played calling everyone noobs but if i remember correctly when kata started hitting UN you vanished pretty quick mate NOW WHO IS THE NOOB

DeletedUser

btw u can get a infraction for bringing old topics back denny gave me one once lol