Thanks to the biggest noob ever

DeletedUser

[spoil]
umad-meme-generator-u-mad-bro-y-u-ragin-d3cf18.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Ofcourse not :) im very happy my works will be done silently from now on

DeletedUser

Rule #1 of finding a coplayer - Make sure your coplayer's first priority and loyalty is to the account and everything else comes after that.

NightWitch1

Rule #0

when you take over an account never let PAST members back on the account,
they only care to screw all the tribe and friends over, and set up a trap to blok you out.

And when it don't work out, lets bash them openly, and get the account banned.

It shows who the bad apples ( noobs ) are.

DeletedUser

Rule #.5

Change the password when former account members quit. Anyway im sure psycho has an account he will put you on.

DeletedUser

Im sorry what happened to the account on both sides of the coin though :(

edit: Sorry AoA, your latest plan was foiled by me :(

Last edited by a moderator:

nevetsb

Who's still playing and who's not? What's the fair market value of your account now? Instead of FOR SALE it now reads FORECLOSED :lol:

TheIlluminati today at 17:38
Hello guys im here to tell you that i quit.

Im planning to sell my account to anyone who wants it for a few hundred pps only... Around 200 pp is enough.l. Mail me here if you want to buy.. :)

I realized that witchy the biggest witch who is telling such things like she was a spy before had sabotaged our account.

She throwed troops all the way to the other end of the world.. What a witch right?

Hmmm my suggestion guys is to form a revolt group.

A group that will make the world end faster ( get rimmed by knock or merge with knock )

Anyway goodluck guys to whoever became my friends if ever i have one

Thanks for sabotaging our account again witchy and psycho....

What a very nice person...

To witchy: i realized that your message to ke everyday that you are trusted must not be trusted ever again.

I realized your called a spy before and till forever your a spy...

I hope you realized that this is just a game... If you cant beat me. You must. Not throw away apl the troops to the other end of the world. Im glad to quit this world thanks to you

Lastly

Acount for sale.... For 1000 pp can be discounted or on a monthly basis :)

killergoon=-

TheIlluminati today at 17:38
Hello guys im here to tell you that i quit.

Im planning to sell my account to anyone who wants it for a few hundred pps only... Around 200 pp is enough.l. Mail me here if you want to buy.. :)

I realized that witchy the biggest witch who is telling such things like she was a spy before had sabotaged our account.

She throwed troops all the way to the other end of the world.. What a witch right?

Hmmm my suggestion guys is to form a revolt group.

A group that will make the world end faster ( get rimmed by knock or merge with knock )

Anyway goodluck guys to whoever became my friends if ever i have one

Thanks for sabotaging our account again witchy and psycho....

What a very nice person...

To witchy: i realized that your message to ke everyday that you are trusted must not be trusted ever again.

I realized your called a spy before and till forever your a spy...

I hope you realized that this is just a game... If you cant beat me. You must. Not throw away apl the troops to the other end of the world. Im glad to quit this world thanks to you

Lastly

Acount for sale.... For 1000 pp can be discounted or on a monthly basis :)

sorrynot sure who you are or what tribe you are in whether be friendly or enemy to mine? but you were banging on about having skill etc? and from what ive read were ina tribe but secretly playing for {HI}??. How does that involve skill? Sounds like you ddint tell one of your co's what you were doing? suprised why they sent the troops to other side of world?

DeletedUser

Gasp...I'm shocked! Nonetheless, that's like trying to sell ice cubes to an Eskimo, sorry, frozen Americans. Need to be politically correct.

DeletedUser

or maybe he/she was trying to sold his own soul to the devil? :lol: metaphorically speaking.. xD

nevetsb

sorrynot sure who you are or what tribe you are in whether be friendly or enemy to mine? but you were banging on about having skill etc? and from what ive read were ina tribe but secretly playing for {HI}??. How does that involve skill? Sounds like you ddint tell one of your co's what you were doing? suprised why they sent the troops to other side of world?

So you assume that i am TheIlluminati, as i am not i will take your post to be inacurate and thus will ignore it.

NightWitch1

So you assume that i am TheIlluminati, as i am not i will take your post to be inacurate and thus will ignore it.

well i dont know who this player is its a smurf first class

to say how i used the world smurf......

I play a other wargame called risk we all know this game i think its a old school game, into the lobby there are some players who like to *smurf

they enter the lobby and hide behind a unknown name mostly to courses allot of bs
, and after the last week i aint even be suprice if you would be one of the co´s on the ill account. because myself have never seen that mail anyways.

Some playing dirty games only be there online to ruin a game for someone else , not matter who they dragging down with them,
It show all how a dirty player they are and i wondering myself allot of times if you can not be even play a fair game, how will they be into RL, well i am glad i will never meet those players.

And i be glad that some of the players inside this game have still some manners and playing a fair game.
And i hope that thoose players will keep playing.

Dirty tricks from others just ruin it all for the rest and manny will leaving after it because the fun is gone. the dirt is there and they feel trashed.