Thanx & all the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Id join to rim you:icon_twisted: but playing 3 world and working,I guess I would not be competitive as I used to be:icon_redface:

On a side note,no player by himself could claim he was the cause of the downfall of a tribe,exeption maybe of really no where tribe,but I assure you,that Glyn did more then is own part in each of the single war he's been part of,against manic,against deus,and now agaisnt RES,whitout been the best thechnical fighter,he's the one who for sure..in my eye..own the biggest ''heart'' about anything that concern a wars,I never saw someone in W24 who gave even half of the effort Glyn gave to put himself on the front,and this...no stop since I met him.

I assure you,that even yourself,cannot claim to have done 10% of the effort he did himself to help is tribe to win a war.And all this while been an old and horny man :lol:

Case closed,Bow down to glyn!

firstly you'll never get to rim me srry frenchie i dont swing that way :p

secondly i never once questioned his dedication to the game or his tribe i simply stated a fact that you yourself repeated in that anyone who claims to have brought down MANIC or any other tribe for that matter is a tad egotistical :O

thridly: gly tried hard in his wars props to that but for you to question my own efforts in my tribes wars is kinda insulting admittly i didnt do much to help VVV or storm for that manner but i spent many many many sleepless nights awake defending MANIC acc's yours included? i took time off work to time correctly for moves into new K's, attacking DH i busted my balls at work in order to be able to make it home for launch times and stayed awake for days because my launched times just happened to land in my sleep hours. I worked incrediably hard for MANIC and that subsequently left me burnt-out and could quite possibly be a major contributing factor to my lack of effort in my following two tribes :/.

in ending for you to compare one players contribution's to a war effort to another's have all the facts or at least in your case kriid remember all the facts and than you wont come up with piss poor conlucsion's like the one posted above :/.

DeletedUser

firstly you'll never get to rim me srry frenchie i dont swing that way :p

secondly i never once questioned his dedication to the game or his tribe i simply stated a fact that you yourself repeated in that anyone who claims to have brought down MANIC or any other tribe for that matter is a tad egotistical :O

thridly: gly tried hard in his wars props to that but for you to question my own efforts in my tribes wars is kinda insulting admittly i didnt do much to help VVV or storm for that manner but i spent many many many sleepless nights awake defending MANIC acc's yours included? i took time off work to time correctly for moves into new K's, attacking DH i busted my balls at work in order to be able to make it home for launch times and stayed awake for days because my launched times just happened to land in my sleep hours. I worked incrediably hard for MANIC and that subsequently left me burnt-out and could quite possibly be a major contributing factor to my lack of effort in my following two tribes :/.

in ending for you to compare one players contribution's to a war effort to another's have all the facts or at least in your case kriid remember all the facts and than you wont come up with piss poor conlucsion's like the one posted above :/.

The truth is you failed me many time CC,I do understand your reason,and agree to them,the same As I quited myself,I stated a fact,you failed me,Glyn never failed anyone....btw..I failed many people myself too.(probably you I guess)

Glyn helped is tribe way more then you ever did,does not mean I blame you or judge you for it,Glyn helped is tribe way more then I did myself too.

I do remember me and you long ago in manic,and I guess you aint liked my comment as you tought It could had be related to this,the fact is..it had anything to do with old time,but more about W24 as joshmate,and W36 as my co-duke (or whatever)

I dont see how its related to you other then that,a fact is a fact,you quiting =less helpfull then glyn staying,end of story.Next time il take example on myslef instead of you maybe?
..but your the one who implyed Glyn was useless,so taking your own example was more appropriate,probably more insulting I admit,but more appropriate...

egotistical much MANIC's downfall came from many reasons and to the best of my knowledge none of them included you personally ofc

And If you wonder why I posted that way...re-read yourself,you implyed more then '' a tribe cant fails simply because of you''

you implyed he did nothing,wich was a blatan lie/lack of knowledge.

edit:as for sitting/launching ect....your more then aware your not the only one who felt this way.TW's a bish if you want to help your tribe,we all know that.tough,Glyn is the kind of guys who will do the same whitout whinning and bishing at people,unlike me and you :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

egotistical much :icon_confused: MANIC's downfall came from many reasons and to the best of my knowledge none of them included you personally ofc ...as 4 51 if you want o join plz do and when you find yourself ready to bring about the downfall of MANIC look me up :icon_rolleyes:

@DH you know i love ya :icon_redface: if you build it they will come :icon_eek: your cool like that LMAO

re-read again kriid no where in there do i imply anything about glynjack or his abilities or contributions to his tribe only that for a single person to imply that he brought about a tribe like MANIC 's downfall is egotistical he may have had a hand in helping his tribe in the downfall of MANIC of that i do not doubt but that isnt the same thing as doing it yourself? which is what i gathered he was implying in his post

as for your other points it seems we have some issues lol dont care to go into them here with you but if you want to skype me kriid you know where i am at all times. personally i dont see what the problem is you basically agreed with my post in your first response :S so i dont see what the need for the big long speach unless this ties more into my passed "failures"

DeletedUser

re-read again kriid no where in there do i imply anything about glynjack or his abilities or contributions to his tribe only that for a single person to imply that he brought about a tribe like MANIC 's downfall is egotistical he may have had a hand in helping his tribe in the downfall of MANIC of that i do not doubt but that isnt the same thing as doing it yourself? which is what i gathered he was implying in his post

as for your other points it seems we have some issues lol dont care to go into them here with you but if you want to skype me kriid you know where i am at all times. personally i dont see what the problem is you basically agreed with my post in your first response :S so i dont see what the need for the big long speach unless this ties more into my passed "failures"

Might be an idea to join up there, to make them FAIL again:icon_evil:

Nowhere did he actually imply he was going to do this alone, or that he was in any way, shape or form solely responsible for this in w24 or indeed in any way personally a (big) factor.

DeletedUser

I doubt we have any issue,I was simply commenting on something,maybe I did explained wrongly and its was apearing as I was ''flaming'' you,it was not y intention at all,my intention was simply to lick Glyn's Arse:icon_redface:

the only issue we ever had was about who's between me and you would be the one who could hide under niyah's skirt:lol:

Niyah said:
I didnt read those walls of text :p cool story bro :p

I lol'd..but that's my line to comment on your story:icon_eek:

Go back to da kitchen and make me sammich naow!

BB said:
/me is growing tired of off topic arguments

Is there a topic anymore?or anything interesting to talk about that concern W24 propaganda?If yes,Id be happy to listen to it:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

All I know is, I am sick of reading your arguments with whoever you argue with in EVERY thread. Srlsy, go to w49 pnp to argue with da super egos there (or can't you?) Just leave w24 for us spammers to spam. This is officially an e-peenis free zone.

DeletedUser

All I know is, I am sick of reading your arguments with whoever you argue with in EVERY thread. Srlsy, go to w49 pnp to argue with da super egos there (or can't you?) Just leave w24 for us spammers to spam. This is officially an e-peenis free zone.

If Kriid stopped arguing with people here, the only activity on W24 would be one or two guess who posts next posts.
Newsflash BB, you don't have to read what he types, god knows I don't. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

And i don't read everything he types... the first line is enough to make my eyes bleed.

And kriidywinks you're right, there is no interesting propaganda left in w24. That does give you free reign to argue with anybody silly enough to argue back, about any random topic your mind wanders too, just to keep it 'interesting'.

/me isn't a happy chappy today

DeletedUser

Full moon BB? Decorators in? Aunt Flo come to visit?

Its nice to have 13 words from me spark an argument (especially where the Grenchie gets all upset and wears the quote button out).

It's PnP after all, since when has rationality, reasonableness or rightness mattered?

XenoBlade147

Glyns got a point, Kiird is the only one that really ever posts here now :p very rare for anyone else too, i mean i just come in to get a good lol from their pointless fighting, bout it.

DeletedUser

BB is just mad that I changed my pass after he sabotaged my acount 3-4 time in a row,now he got no other option then flaming me to piss me off,its ok tough ''Rub BB back'' Youl survive.

As for W49....we're not allowed to post on forum and Il get spanked if I do:icon_cry: (not that I see how 49 and 24 could be related..but meh,you asked a question,I answered)

And for someone who flame me for my pointless and off topic debate...you seem to like starting new one everytime you got a chance.

edit:for your info,as someone pointed,nothing force you to read my post,and even better then that,there's a button caled ''ignore poster'' or something like that..that could easyly fix your problem yanno :lol:

XenoBlade147

na to busy watching movies and getting drunk seems more like my thing with the mates and what not. + i hate sports.

DeletedUser

I believe the only type of football where you don't use your feet is wheelchair rugby.

Status
Not open for further replies.