that idiot metallica

DeletedUser

watever happened to that idiot metallica. did he quit? he hasnt posed in 4-5 months. if he did i sure am very glad, anyone agree with me.

DeletedUser

you know you are also metallica right?:lol: that makes you confess you are an idiot, what an epic fail you are:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Just go away again, will you?

Also, last post before this was 2009,May 31st, 16:33 that tallies in at 2 months and 3 days, not 4-5 months.

DeletedUser

Metallica, if you don't have anything productive to do, please...just stay in game.

DeletedUser62440

Look at DA's sig shop and you'll see an epic example

DeletedUser

look im sorry for before, i thought bout it and want another chance.

DeletedUser

Reading that guide, I'm the Sever Poster...

This poster will post anything, at anytime. Most times the posts he makes contribute very little to the thread. This person equates a lot posts with accomplishment.

DeletedUser

Reading that guide, I'm the Sever Poster...

To be honest and after reading most of the descriptions I find myself among in at least 2 groups.

The Creator
This person will actually go out of his/her way to make something original or funny for general forum consumption. These are the type of forum posters that created orly owls. This poster can be mean if their work is met with little appreciation.

The Wall
This type of poster has always done something more or better than you. If you have a Masters in Physiology, they have a PhD. This is the hardest poster to get along with, they are like talking to a wall.