that idiot metallica

DeletedUser

It is true and I know that lol.

Look at most of my flame posts, what am I being? Arrogant and Sarcastic 2 major weapons to succeed believe me.

DeletedUser

LoL...well...hmmm...your a spammer...at least in the past...^_^

DeletedUser

Spamming would include screw a thread. I contribute to threads I don't spam them ;)

DeletedUser

Not first days of the opening of the World Forum.

I was so quiet by then...^_^

DeletedUser

To be honest I don't remember.

And this is completely off topic lol.

This should be locked.

DeletedUser

Well, his gone anyways...so yeah...you may do the honor KDEB...^_^

DeletedUser

Its not Weekends...he should be here!!!

Next time take me, and Tiaco with you...^_^

DeletedUser

A guys do like to ask the mod to lock stuff a lot don't you?

Personally I'm ok with off-topic posts in general discussion, just as long as it doesn't turn into senseless spam, as Haste put it.

DeletedUser

Sebco, one thing you need to know about -DA- is that wherever he posts, senseless spam just magically appears. It would be safer to just lock up this thread. If you want to deal with this spam, be my guest.

DeletedUser

A guys do like to ask the mod to lock stuff a lot don't you?

Personally I'm ok with off-topic posts in general discussion, just as long as it doesn't turn into senseless spam, as Haste put it.

I don't mind the off-topic but if someone opens a thread and then it dies because no one is posting anything related to it does it make sense to keep it open?

DeletedUser

Then it's dead, and let it die in peace? What's the point of littering the place with locked threads? Makes it look horrible.

DeletedUser

In W28 dead threads have a tendency to be necroed rather vigorously by spammers.

DeletedUser

Then it's dead, and let it die in peace? What's the point of littering the place with locked threads? Makes it look horrible.

Man you don't know w28 we have some posters *looks at -DA-, DILZ, stampcoin* and some others that like to bump old threads up.

DeletedUser62440

Yes, I wasn't mentionede. And yes, when DA came back from being banned the first time he spammed all the new and old threads and then magically stopped

DeletedUser

Why are you guys keeps looking at me like that...stop...*CHUCKLES*...your embarassing me...^_^

LoL..

Seb, just locked this Topic if I were you, and where is my Favorite Moderator...KDEB???