That'll be the Day

DeletedUser79609

So ~MP~ has launched on Colour

Some of you may wonder why. Let me list some of the various reasons then Uncle Eddie can flame away.

First we are former ~FFF~ we changed our name recently and that should have been a huge hint to colour that the owner of this account is back and in charge.

This had been in plans for months I went to Storm Siren asking to join in the war when it started on CGI's side.

Why you ask?

1. Hiding behind Kelly's skirt for every major war, needing support and constant sits as well as intel on the tribes they were hitting. That was the case even before the former Duke went to colour only to promptly delete because he didn't like the dukes of Colour and how they ran their tribe.

2. Invading our churches like raging hormonal teenagers looking for any hole to fill.
When asked to stop their members from doing so they would remove claims but not care that churches were invaded or they would have told their members to stop months before we told them that we wouldn't merge because they had no respect for our churches.

3. Denying us food because other tribes will be "easy". We see how that worked out cough BT cough and WAR! cough

4. Must I repeat, crying for support.... for BT who was suppose to be easy they needed stacking nefore they would hit cgi they needed stacking and us to join

5. Eddie. Nuff' Said.

6. Hitting our war targets after being asked not to the response from their Duke and Uncle Eddie was 'We don't give a F***"

TL;DR...

"Here's a list of dumb excuses to hide the fact we suck and have no honour, wew go CGI"

Gg wp you rock

DeletedUser118693

*sings* all my friends are heathens don't you know.....

DeletedUser116731

TL;DR...

"Here's a list of dumb excuses to hide the fact we suck and have no honour, wew go CGI"

Gg wp you rock
f6bf359ddf1d49fdb7ba5cb79c6af965.png

Threatening to war us after we help you kill CGI probably isn't going to endear us to you nor is it a way to talk to a long term ally. You were dropped to a nap that day and never returned to ally since we were never asked if we felt comfortable to putting you back as an ally. The fact that your duke never informed you of this is on him not us. If they wanted to pick up the alliance again then they should have broached the subject.

b9f4f4d1f9114d7fba8928ea041b9df4.png

Not sure they understand that churches are precious on a church world where we lose a ton of farm space per church lvl and having ppl daisy chain churches through other's clusters is an act of war by any one else's standards. Same when you jump on another's war targets after being asked not to multiple times. They say we decided together to hit ~BR~ but I actually was told I shouldn't have declared war on ~BR~ because they weren't worthy being called a war. I never agreed to have them war ~BR~ with us they informed me. Since when does someone dictate to another tribe what is worthy of declaring war on? I asked your leadership to keep your members off of {T} when we declared and was told the same thing. As they continued to let your membership noble our war targets.

The reason we didn't war with BT was simple you needed us to nap them and force a border agreement with them to keep them from hitting your players in k46/56. To top it off we supported and sat your accounts for that war very heavily as well. That is fact. Yet again you not wanting us to join your wars yet we are suppose to let your members join ours sorry it doesn't work that way. Especially when we specifically asked your tribe to stay out of our wars.

a32bfd3adb4e494499fa03bf2af57b84.png

Eddie claiming he let my account eat Pello was an outright lie you are welcome to check my history. We nap'd Jager and whatever tag they wore to get your tribe vital intel. Again not exactly what your leadership is telling you is it? Once the second merge attempt went through there was no border agreement for k45. and eating my own internals isn't letting me take into an area.

Did we at that time intend to merge with colour? Yes we did but colour needed us to nap the tribes you were fighting to get them intel and force border agreements. You didn't win those wars alone you won them with the very real help of ~FFF~ now ~MP~. Yet they couldn't control a few of your members from nobeling in our churches and say we didn't want to join your wars. Well it would be hard to join a war when we are nap'd to the tribe to help you win that war (which by the way stunted our growth as well since it effectively stopped us from joining it with you as Eddie claimed he asked us to and your members still jumped into ours despite being told we didn't want yo to.) You can't have it both ways. Either we get you intel or we hit with you.

Now we come to having the Old Hobby account to play peacemaker. All he did was play the role of marionette to whatever Rob and Eddie (his puppet masters) told him rather than work on the real trust issues. We were informed not asked about your members hitting our war targets after we went to nap. Your members continued to noble into our churches. It isn't my job to monitor your members claims. So ckong/ping and then xanthae kept doing just as we had been assured wouldn't happen. They kept taking our war targets and nobeling into our churches.

As to nobeling into our churches the latest was when one of your members claimed they were fixing churches by claiming every workshop bonus villa in the shared church of one of our members. Your leadership had been told we saw that as an act of aggression in the past and what did I get as an answer? Yeah he is fixing his churches in a cluster well over 8 months old by taking workshop bonus villas. Can we say someone was lying about this here? And I was just suppose to take that as an honest answer. I wasn't born yesterday. He had already taken some in previous days as well. It is is rare for a church to be put into a workshop bonus barb never mind several in a lvl 3 church radius.

Then we can get into how rude and condescending Eddie was to not just me but to our whole tribe. He has duke privs that makes him a duke on any other world but apparently not in colour according to Ceiling Destroyer. You couldn't pay me to be in a tribe with someone that has those privs and talks to me or my members as he has in the past. He can claim and cry all he wants about how he wasn't a bully or rude and I will just leave you with this.

e3eefaf809b04a52bb8996970261c073.png

Eddie has never sent me that apology instead he removed friends as well as note sharing and command sharing soon after. I don't accept apologies second hand because then they mean nothing.

That says a lot as to how our relationship with each other's tribes went down hill and it never recovered. I went away due to illness and when I came back I asked my co duke how relations were with colour and I was told the same as when you left no improvement in communication, lack of teamwork and still taking our war targets until we started doing internals due to summer time quitting happened. When I asked Ceiling Destroyer he said they were better but never went further with how it had improved. I took the word of my co Duke over yours that has shown so little respect to our leadership and our members. There are several more examples I could go on with but I think this should explain much as to why we are now warring each other rather than fighting side by side as initially intended.

Let the best tribe win. All my speaking will now be done with axes and nobs. Flame away as you wish but I will respectfully not answer more here in the PnP. I see it as Colour betrayed us not the other way around and I doubt either side will ever agree on whom backstabed who and who did it first.

Respectfully,

Kelly

Duchess of ~MP~

DeletedUser79609

f6bf359ddf1d49fdb7ba5cb79c6af965.png

Threatening to war us after we help you kill CGI probably isn't going to endear us to you nor is it a way to talk to a long term ally. You were dropped to a nap that day and never returned to ally since we were never asked if we felt comfortable to putting you back as an ally. The fact that your duke never informed you of this is on him not us. If they wanted to pick up the alliance again then they should have broached the subject.

b9f4f4d1f9114d7fba8928ea041b9df4.png

Not sure they understand that churches are precious on a church world where we lose a ton of farm space per church lvl and having ppl daisy chain churches through other's clusters is an act of war by any one else's standards. Same when you jump on another's war targets after being asked not to multiple times. They say we decided together to hit ~BR~ but I actually was told I shouldn't have declared war on ~BR~ because they weren't worthy being called a war. I never agreed to have them war ~BR~ with us they informed me. Since when does someone dictate to another tribe what is worthy of declaring war on? I asked your leadership to keep your members off of {T} when we declared and was told the same thing. As they continued to let your membership noble our war targets.

The reason we didn't war with BT was simple you needed us to nap them and force a border agreement with them to keep them from hitting your players in k46/56. To top it off we supported and sat your accounts for that war very heavily as well. That is fact. Yet again you not wanting us to join your wars yet we are suppose to let your members join ours sorry it doesn't work that way. Especially when we specifically asked your tribe to stay out of our wars.

a32bfd3adb4e494499fa03bf2af57b84.png

Eddie claiming he let my account eat Pello was an outright lie you are welcome to check my history. We nap'd Jager and whatever tag they wore to get your tribe vital intel. Again not exactly what your leadership is telling you is it? Once the second merge attempt went through there was no border agreement for k45. and eating my own internals isn't letting me take into an area.

Did we at that time intend to merge with colour? Yes we did but colour needed us to nap the tribes you were fighting to get them intel and force border agreements. You didn't win those wars alone you won them with the very real help of ~FFF~ now ~MP~. Yet they couldn't control a few of your members from nobeling in our churches and say we didn't want to join your wars. Well it would be hard to join a war when we are nap'd to the tribe to help you win that war (which by the way stunted our growth as well since it effectively stopped us from joining it with you as Eddie claimed he asked us to and your members still jumped into ours despite being told we didn't want yo to.) You can't have it both ways. Either we get you intel or we hit with you.

Now we come to having the Old Hobby account to play peacemaker. All he did was play the role of marionette to whatever Rob and Eddie (his puppet masters) told him rather than work on the real trust issues. We were informed not asked about your members hitting our war targets after we went to nap. Your members continued to noble into our churches. It isn't my job to monitor your members claims. So ckong/ping and then xanthae kept doing just as we had been assured wouldn't happen. They kept taking our war targets and nobeling into our churches.

As to nobeling into our churches the latest was when one of your members claimed they were fixing churches by claiming every workshop bonus villa in the shared church of one of our members. Your leadership had been told we saw that as an act of aggression in the past and what did I get as an answer? Yeah he is fixing his churches in a cluster well over 8 months old by taking workshop bonus villas. Can we say someone was lying about this here? And I was just suppose to take that as an honest answer. I wasn't born yesterday. He had already taken some in previous days as well. It is is rare for a church to be put into a workshop bonus barb never mind several in a lvl 3 church radius.

Then we can get into how rude and condescending Eddie was to not just me but to our whole tribe. He has duke privs that makes him a duke on any other world but apparently not in colour according to Ceiling Destroyer. You couldn't pay me to be in a tribe with someone that has those privs and talks to me or my members as he has in the past. He can claim and cry all he wants about how he wasn't a bully or rude and I will just leave you with this.

e3eefaf809b04a52bb8996970261c073.png

Eddie has never sent me that apology instead he removed friends as well as note sharing and command sharing soon after. I don't accept apologies second hand because then they mean nothing.

That says a lot as to how our relationship with each other's tribes went down hill and it never recovered. I went away due to illness and when I came back I asked my co duke how relations were with colour and I was told the same as when you left no improvement in communication, lack of teamwork and still taking our war targets until we started doing internals due to summer time quitting happened. When I asked Ceiling Destroyer he said they were better but never went further with how it had improved. I took the word of my co Duke over yours that has shown so little respect to our leadership and our members. There are several more examples I could go on with but I think this should explain much as to why we are now warring each other rather than fighting side by side as initially intended.

Let the best tribe win. All my speaking will now be done with axes and nobs. Flame away as you wish but I will respectfully not answer more here in the PnP. I see it as Colour betrayed us not the other way around and I doubt either side will ever agree on whom backstabed who and who did it first.

Respectfully,

Kelly

Duchess of ~MP~
Sooo you're upset because people nobled into your churches? Ouch...

Eddie is a jerk to everyone, you get used to it. After a while you can see passed it and he's not so bad.

Oh and we knew all those things you claim our leadership didn't tell us, nice try hun.

"Respectfully" lmao, no worries just make sure you disinfect that knife you've pulled from our back before using it on someone else.

You don't respectfully plan to backstab an ally for months. You and your idiotic justifications are why this game is unplayable. Go outside

SNIPED69

Oh booooooooo hooooooooo. The people who we treated like garbage, threatened to war, stomped all over and siphoned their support for wars they were not allowed to join. Are you really that arrogant that you could not see this coming? We dropped NAP, we purposefully sent less support than you asked for, we constantly delayed and came up with excuses.
This has been in the works for months. Remember when we told you some of our members were going to go to CGI if FFF disolved? I was the first one to be HAPPY to jump ship. I have been out for blood on some of your members for months. If you had kept your players on a proper leash, maybe you could avoided this. If you had approached diplomacy professionally instead of trying to bend us to your will at every turn, maybe, just maybe, we might have backed you on merit. But then you send Old Hobby. I actually liked the player a lot before you tried to use him to manipulate us. Leadership cost him his account when they did that. Seems like everyone you lead pays for your mistakes in time. But I digress. Moves and countermoves have been made and guess what? You played into our hands so beautifully. Like two arrogant puppets on strings, you danced for us. We let you glimpse at the strings, yet you still danced. We gave you the blade, yet you still danced. You had the chance to prevent all of this, yet were too arrogant to see through the veil. Too arrogant to admit that this is all your fault. Too arrogant to see the damage you both caused for your tribe. Our lies, our deception simply pales in comparison to your actions all world. Well, now you are stuck on the strings. So dance puppets, dance.

Old Hobby

Ok I'm tired of seeing this back and forth, I thought there were adults behind these screens, not 12 year olds. So let me explain what people seem to have misunderstood.

1) All you (talking a lot to the people on the CGI shared forum) who think we are 'crying' about this because we think a world win has been taken from us, are clearly misunderstanding. We don't care about a win or loss. Yeah, a win would be nice. But we're not angry because the win will now be so much more difficult to achieve. And to an extent, we aren't too angry that FFF decided to join CGI. Thats not whats pissed us off. You've all missed the point. The thing that pissed us off is the extent to which FFF leadership went to lie to us. Had they said here are our grievances, we are no longer on Colour's side, that would be different. Yes, we'd be mad at the backstab, but nothing like now. For months, Kelly and Nick (Kelly aka Shorty, Nick aka Sniped69) have been making it seem like they were on our side. Only a few days before they hit us, when Ceiling Destroyer sent home some support that was no longer needed, they offered to send it back to the new front. He did not ask, they offered. There was no reason for that, so why did they do it? You see, the deception is what pisses us off. There is no honour in playing nice for months on end, knowing that you are going to backstab us. That was unnecessary, especially given the dominance differences, and the fact that FFF were in our backline already. The deception was either out of malice, or cowardice. Or, more likely, both. Do you all now see why we are pissed off? I believed that kelly and nick were my friends, and treated them as friends. I even told them a while back, that if the grievances about ckong/ping made their members turn on us, I'd probably just delete because I didn't want to fight a bitter fight with my friends. Kelly told me she'd never betray us, acted like its above her to do that, when she clearly had already resolved to do so in the first place. FFF even created a shared forum for war support for the CGI war. It was not needed. They could have simply said no, we and our members are not happy with all thats transpired between us, we will not fight on your side.

2) This talk about me being 'sent' to deal with FFF. Thats untrue. Rob and I were just talking and spoke about FFF issues, so I said screw it, I was in FFF, and I'm friends with Kelly and Nick. If these guys can't have a civil conversation between them, then fine, I'm not going to standby and watch as colour and FFF fight. Again, I did not want to fight my friends. So, I approached either kelly or nick, I cannot remember which one, and I frankly cba to try and find the messages. I reported to Eddie and Rob yes, but I was certainly not a puppet. I was a puppet of peace, thats all. I wanted whatever arrangement we made to be fair for both sides, and to that, I had to drop a colour agenda, it was a peace agenda.

3) FFF not being allowed to join BT war?!? Please, provide screenies of where that was said, because that is BS, seeing as I personally told one of you (I think it was Nick) that if your nukes arent being used, you could prenuke for us. If anyone prevented you from hitting BT, it was CGI and your border agreement with them, not us. I hate lies, so please, stop the crap. Show me where we said you cannot hit BT with us. You had a border agreement with CGI to not go into k55. Guess where BT was closest to you? k55. As for the argument that we needed you to keep peace to force border agreements on BT, thats total BS. War is a far more effective border agreement if you're on the winning side. We always knew we'd beat BT, so we had no need for a border agreement using FFF as a proxy. Had you been at war, if they went into your territory, you guys would have dealt with it no problems. So your argument is invalid as far as I'm concerned.

4) Don't play the part of good allies, Nick, you tried to recruit me several times. You don't do that. Not to mention Kelly's short AF temper, with everyone. I even brought it up with her recently, that she constantly rages at me for nothing. That makes diplomacy rather difficult. Yes, Eddie also has a short temper. Hence why once you guys started fighting, we kept him out of the diplomatic arrangements. I began to deal with the relations because I got on well with you guys, so I offered to try handle it. And I never once tried to manipulate either of you.

5) Your BR War. We at colour were not going to declare, as they were too small to be worth the declaration. We had skirmishes with their members for as long as we've been in those areas. Hell, ckong/ping/myself (and likely Xanthae) had been hitting BR players since we were in FFF. CKong and ping did not have a BT front, so we set them on BR. Yes, it was when you declared. Because we were allies, and we thought that allies work together. The fact that we didnt declare for 2 of our members to hit with you is irrelevant. Yes, ckong/ping trampled a bunch of churches, that much we agreed on, hence why we made a nobling agreement between us, that coincidentally, you did not stick to. Shock, horror! You guys held claims all over the area. I just didn't care seeing as we weren't going for them. Even the ones in my CZ were held for weeks if not months!

6) Nobling barbs. Yes, Xanthae nobled some barbs. Firstly, that 'church' you keep talking about. Don't act like I said all of them were for churches. You had approached me only after some were nobled. When I spoke to him, he wanted another for a church to redo churches. Not all of them. He was on mobile and said he'd let me know which would be the church, please just leave them till he's on a pc. So thats what I did. I never said they were all for churches, I'm not an idiot. Also, its worth noting that bearcub repeatedly nobled barbs, many in my cz. Every time I spoke to nick about it, he said he's told him to stop, if he does it again, he'll kick bearcub. It kept happening, and bearcub is still there. So don't play righteous.

So, now hopefully some of you see why we are so angry. Its all the lies and deception, I can't deal with it. I had planned to stay quiet on the forums, but some 12 year old must have got hold of Nick's forum account to type "booooooooo hooooooooo", and that just pushed me over the limit.

DeletedUser79609

Oh booooooooo hooooooooo. The people who we treated like garbage, threatened to war, stomped all over and siphoned their support for wars they were not allowed to join. Are you really that arrogant that you could not see this coming? We dropped NAP, we purposefully sent less support than you asked for, we constantly delayed and came up with excuses.
This has been in the works for months. Remember when we told you some of our members were going to go to CGI if FFF disolved? I was the first one to be HAPPY to jump ship. I have been out for blood on some of your members for months. If you had kept your players on a proper leash, maybe you could avoided this. If you had approached diplomacy professionally instead of trying to bend us to your will at every turn, maybe, just maybe, we might have backed you on merit. But then you send Old Hobby. I actually liked the player a lot before you tried to use him to manipulate us. Leadership cost him his account when they did that. Seems like everyone you lead pays for your mistakes in time. But I digress. Moves and countermoves have been made and guess what? You played into our hands so beautifully. Like two arrogant puppets on strings, you danced for us. We let you glimpse at the strings, yet you still danced. We gave you the blade, yet you still danced. You had the chance to prevent all of this, yet were too arrogant to see through the veil. Too arrogant to admit that this is all your fault. Too arrogant to see the damage you both caused for your tribe. Our lies, our deception simply pales in comparison to your actions all world. Well, now you are stuck on the strings. So dance puppets, dance.

Boo hoo? Says lil' miss cry baby over here. I'm not quite sure you understand the idea of PnP. You're meant to make yourselves seem like the good guys. Not mention stuff about you planning to backstab for months and purposely sending your allies less support than they needed.

At the end of the day, you've sided with a tribe who actively supported, and sat, against their long term allies, because your own long term allies were a bit mean...

The whole, "they nobled in our churches they are bad peoples" story doesn't work. If you actually intended to merge that would be a tribal cluster and wouldn't be an issue. Unless you're a tw caveman...

So seeing as you're not a fan of merging, or keeping your word, I wonder how this all plays out. You clearly wont merge with CGI. So is it just a race to see who backstabs the other first?

the puppet has become the puppet master....

Your taste in music is dreadful <3

SNIPED69

Old Hobby is alive!?!?! Our attacks and caps would seem to suggest otherwise..... Either way, I wanted to invite you to save you from this, knowing what was going to happen but alas you became corrupted by Colour's propaganda machine and therefore must perish with the rest.

See here's the problem with both of your posts. No matter what we do or say, even if it is the truth, we will always be slandered and labeled as the bad guy, so why try and fight it? What does it matter if you guys try to slander us? Is that going to change what happened? Is that going to fix the massive damage to your ego's? Is it going to stop our nukes and nobles from landing? So go ahead, portray us as the evil, horrible players who maliciously "backstabbed" the most honorable tribe in the world. Even if all of the evidence points to abuse, disrespect, and dishonor from your tribe. It will do nothing to stop us. How about you end the pathetic pity party and start fighting? It will be way more satisfying to beat you than watch you mass delete. You know you've lost, but if you had any of this "honor" you seem to think we lack, you would at least try to fight back....

Did you really think we would tell you our plans before we enacted them? Who cares if it's considered "honorable". Even if you set aside the fact that this is an inherent war game, where this happens ALL the time, we weren't treated with honor and respect, therefore you deserve none. We maximized our damage on you for a reason, that's just smart planning. All that you are admitting is you were too arrogant to see through the deception, for which I thank you. I, more than most, am enjoying making this personal. I wanted Colour to feel the blade twist. Hard. I wanted to watch them panic and watch their hopes of winning this world dashed out in a single move.

MealyUnkemptGoa.gif

So now, all that being said, can we cut the whiny childish "he said she said" crap? This is a war game. How about we treat it as such? Let's let the nobles and nukes do the talking, because right now, that conversation is very one-sided.

We made our move, now make yours.

MP sends it's regards.

tumblr_inline_mnsw6rjp9y1qz4rgp.gif

DeletedUser79609

You can eat undefended backline vills after backstabbing...well done?

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As the Title Said (That will be the Day) and so it is
Winning Tribe

You vanquished World 82 with your tribe Come and Get it Death Angels.