Thay were right

DeletedUser

Erlier In the game I kept on reading that W43 is like W19

Well now I realize that it's true

think about it

Asylum=Frst
WMD ( or something like that ) = Unsf family ( way back then thay had a big family )
And I think NIR is similar to AAA ( if it had no familly )

don't get me wrong it's not exacly alike but the best tribe is asylum and frst in both worlds that out beat every tribe in that world

to some W19 is just another world but to players from w19, we know that it's the best world out there and now w43 is standing by it's side, almost matching it in strenth

Just FYI for everyone ( it's goten quiet here )

DeletedUser

Just FYI for everyone ( it's goten quiet here )

Its because we are Frost don't care about this world as much, we have won this world.
It is just hard to keep active when there are no challenges left, not like WMD will be able to put up a decent fight (yes that is indeed a challenge to you family tribe nubs :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

Its because we are Frost don't care about this world as much, we have won this world.
It is just hard to keep active when there are no challenges left, not like WMD will be able to put up a decent fight (yes that is indeed a challenge to you family tribe nubs :icon_wink:)

I'd love to see WMD rim FRST. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I could be inactive and it would still take them the next year to rim me alone :p

DeletedUser

I could be inactive and it would still take them the next year to rim me alone :p

It would take WMD ages to do anything. How are those barbs going WMD? :icon_rolleyes:

WMD = fail. I'd love to see them try and rim me. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

yeah but dimfas has proven himself to be one of the best players in W43, and he still plays solo. I can't be bothered checking the stats but dimfas probably has more ODA then WMD family combined.

DeletedUser

yeah but dimfas has proven himself to be one of the best players in W43, and he still plays solo. I can't be bothered checking the stats but dimfas probably has more ODA then WMD family combined.

technically incorrect but will accpet his stat's show him to be a good player.

DeletedUser

even the greatest make mistake's so one spelling error in a post must be allowed!!!

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.com/en43/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=8029239

nuff said.

No single conquer that wasn't an internal or barb.

excpet for a tribe op on a 200K player:

http://www.twstats.com/en43/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=7881742

Please don't open your mouth when twstats is around. :icon_rolleyes:

obviously i am just a poor player by the great standard's shown by other's in this world
though as a noob im doing ok. maybe in other world's i will be a better player

DeletedUser

I would like to see FRST stop flaming WMD and start nobling them... if thats not too much to ask? would be nice if you stopped concentrating on W50 for a while, since most of you started around my tribe :)

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

actually if you do break it down it is not all internal or barb's but i nor have the time or the willingness to do so

The past like 30 have been internal or barbs, or that 200K WMD op. I don't care about previously before that, if that is your point, that was like the 10th.

DeletedUser

poor me,just a noob as i said,playing 6 month's with no training or co player..........
if i am deemed a poor player so be it...dont really care

DeletedUser

poor me,just a noob as i said,playing 6 month's with no training or co player..........
if i am deemed a poor player so be it...dont really care

You *are* deemed a poor player. And apparently you do care, or you wouldn't be trying to defend yourself by saying "I'm a noob, i don't care". I laugh at you and your pathetic tribe. I play "drathv", go on, do something. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I would like to see FRST stop flaming WMD and start nobling them... if thats not too much to ask? would be nice if you stopped concentrating on W50 for a while, since most of you started around my tribe :)

Flaming is fun though :icon_wink: Oh and we are going to dominate W50, we got an awesome crew :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

not defending myself at all,it was just stating my experience in the game with regard's to my stat's.that's all

i do not like to attack player's at all,my stat's prove that as you pointed out!!!
you know where i am if ya would like to call in for a while.................

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

not defending myself at all,it was just stating my experience in the game with regard's to my stat's.that's all

i do not like to attack player's at all,my stat's prove that as you pointed out!!!
you know where i am if ya would like to call in for a while.................

turtling with your 2K barbs, i know. :icon_wink:

I'm not opposed to inexperienced players, but i am opposed to inexperienced players attempting to flame me or my tribe, and then being surprised when i respond with what i believe is decent enough PnP (my personal opinion), for them to then attempt to bail out when things don't go as they expect.

Feel free to post on the forums, however if you intent to PnP/flame someone, you have got to be ready for it. I'm happy to teach you what i know about PnP (which may not be an incredible amount, but may help), i would love to see you become a great forum personality, but if you can't handle the heat, get out of the nuclear reactor. :icon_wink: