the 100 member tribe limit..

DeletedUser

Jealous much... Yes i know you won W12 ect ect...Still everyone is abusing this W18 tribe for having familys.

How do you know if Morthy put your tribe and there tribe on one world they will not own your tribe, you don't so why abuse them for ?

Nevertheless what is the difference from mass recruiting and a pre-made that has 100 or 100+.members

You didn't get the sarcasm in this post, did you?

DeletedUser

Jealous much... Yes i know you won W12 ect ect...Still everyone is abusing this W18 tribe for having familys.

How do you know if Morthy put your tribe and there tribe on one world they will not own your tribe, you don't so why abuse them for ?

Nevertheless what is the difference from mass recruiting and a pre-made that has 100 or 100+.members

I must fail at sarcasm. :lol:

DeletedUser35029

Who else thinks that this will be abused mainly for mass recruiters and playing tribalhugs? Some tribes already have over 80 members and this is just outrageous :icon_eek: I don't see this being put into good use, if ever, until the later stages of the game when all the scrub tribes have been silenced by any of the numerous high quality players on this world. This should be interesting..

On a side note, why are there already academy tribes popping up? The world literately hasn't even been up for 3 days yet and people are already making academy tribes. Mass Recruit ftw! :icon_cool:

outrageous.....lol

A bit extreme don't you think......It happens on every world...Tribes mass recruit and I congratulate their success in getting so many players in their tribe. It takes alot of work to gather a ton of players....Now that they got them the real hard work begins. Managing and organizing them into effective fighting machines.....:p

Most tribes have only about 10%- 20% of their members active in the forum and participate in tribal affairs. Most of the M.R.T. will be gone due to the lack of good management and the ever present fights and internal hassles. I have seen many many M.R.T.'s fail very quickly when a better and much small tribe threatens them. They scatter to the 4 winds seeking shelter in other tribes and flee their tribe....:)

Little do most newbies realize that this is a war game and everyones village is a risk, they feel if they join a HUGE tribe that they will be safe behind numbers and it doesn't work but it doesn't stop them.

M.R.T.'s will be around for a very long time.....