The 13th Legion -vs- The Wisdom Family Stats

DeletedUser

Well done Crazy - got it in one

thanks, but to be honest, how do you know that he didn't leave on his own choice either? Cause as i looked through the stats, 13th are also nobling some of his vills :icon_neutral:

13th, can you provide some light on the phylor issue?

netjakdim

I am guessing that phylor was probably a dead account to begin with and just got into 13th trying to find out any info he could for his homies in Wisdom. However due to some decent leadership on the part of 13th he did not have access to anything in the forums and got mad and left anyway. If you look at his ODD it has not gone up quite like it should if he was being attacked and cleared for the amount of villages lost. Looks more like some of his villages are being cleared while others are being gifted.

DeletedUser

Actually dim he left 13th cause I guess he didn't like the wisdom attacks and formed his own tribe gondor, not sure of anything else though or any reasons why?

DeletedUser33413

LOL blood, fail on your part, phylor left of his own accord, we had nothing to do with kicking him to "save stats"

To be fair though if i was on the outside i would also assume he was kicked as he left at around the same time Wisdom put their attention on him.

We wish him luck of course

DeletedUser

He is definitely still active.

He is a dead man walking and he may be gifting vills to 13th. He is definitely not gifting villages to us.

Of course he may have left 13th on his own accord. He knows we are going to exterminate him and might have thought he stood a better chance of survival as a one man band than under the protection of a tribe as robust as 13th. This is a possibility.

However - how likely is it?

netjakdim

I am sure he will do just fine against the onslaught as sach seemed to absorb quite a bit of punishment after he joined but has managed to hang on to most of his villages.

DeletedUser

Yeah Sach is doing great. Lost 20 vills to Wisdom in the last 4 days. Virtually exterminated in K58.
:icon_rolleyes:

netjakdim

Yeah Sach is doing great. Lost 20 vills to Wisdom in the last 4 days. Virtually exterminated in K58.

Yes I must admit you guys finally had the nerve to send some nobles. I had minimal support in a few of his villages and have been seeing nukes hitting his walls since about 2 days after he left. I do not know if anything landed before that as it took my troops about 50 hours to get there but have been getting about 40 pages a day from his villages in my reports.

DeletedUser33413

Considering how far away k58 is i think he had assumed that he was going to lose those vills when he signed up.

At the end of the day to say that you have removed him from k58 may sound nice, but if i said he had a maximum of 15-20 vills there in the first place it kind of makes the achievement seem somewhat less.....

I would just be happy to know that he gained some ODD from the nukes sent that way =D

DeletedUser

Not a happy hunting ground for 13th is it - K58? Second time we have routed you there by my reckoning

DeletedUser

its a shame you guys got routed in k81/k72 and are in the process of being eliminated from k92 and k73 :icon_rolleyes: and as for phylor he left due to personal reasons he can tell you if he so chooses but considering your guys arrogance over everything pretty sure hed rather just kill your nukes....

DeletedUser

I'll sum it up.

Willis said, in reply to your k58 comment that it was a shame we booted you from k81/72 as well as nearly finished in k73. Let me also remind you that you have lost dominance in k82 and 92 to 13th as well :)

Sure we lost villages to DOM in k58 a while back but name one other K we have lost dominance in that we previously had?

DeletedUser

Any chance of somebody putting these random words into some semblance of order?

Punctuation might help too. I don't think they make any sense whatsoever, but there could always be a first time.

thank you for proving my arrogance comment princess as if the world needed more proof :icon_rolleyes:

netjakdim

Not a happy hunting ground for 13th is it - K58? Second time we have routed you there by my reckoning

Don't worry sir I am sure that you will have another chance to route us there in the near future. Shoot you might even get the chance to route us in 75\85\95 here in the next few months and after that I am sure you guys will be more than up to the task to attempt to remove us from 76\86\96 as well.

Llama Crazy

i think blood is trying to hide the fact that he/she got burned :icon_redface:
13th are destroying wisdom fullstop... i mean like big deal u kicked a player out of a k that had a whole what? 20 villages?
what about all the other ks you guys are losing??? guess you forgot about those?:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

When did I get burned?

You boys (and girls) are all whistling past the graveyard. Day in, day out WISDOM takes more villages than BA, 13th and ROMA put together.

You can try to noble any inactives that you can find and you can try to subvert the odd point whore, but gradually and inexorably we are taking a bigger and bigger share of this world's villages. You can run from this fact, but you can't hide. Every day we are winning the fight for more and more resources, together with our allies we are grinding you into the dust. Perhaps the more sensible ones amongst you can see it happening, but I won't hold my breath.