The 13th Legion -vs- The Wisdom Family Stats

DeletedUser

I understand what Blood Claret is saying as does everyone else who is posting here me thinks.

Thing is while you do have a valid point in saying that yes wisdom (if we only look at the conquer stats) seem to be growing faster than all of the tribes against them, you have to counter in the number of players each tribe has left (Active players!).

Not even about active players really (though only BH lost more accounts than Wisdom in the past months, and well, they are their allies). I was actually saying that while those numbers seem good, in a mature world people would use "net gain" instead of "total conquers" to back a statement like "every week we grow faster than you do, every week we grow relatively stronger". Daily takings, actually, can't back this statement.

In other words, village recycling from inactives, while seems good on the daily takings, won't actually increase Wisdom's lands a tiny bit, which is pretty easy to be checked on the total village counts. Net gains are even visible on the map for such a long interval. These are all naturally available information for anyone to check and understand.

Putting an equation between daily takings and net gain is just, well, a lie, from the arrogant and foolish ones. Not very mature, and definitely not a statement one would use if he wants to give or maintain any respect in a conversation.

EDIT:
Just to stop BC's irrational and highly emotional answers against logical statements if those are coming from [BA] posters, simply putting some numbers - it's harder to ignore:

Total village counts
in-game stats, between october 16 - june 17

• EturgK
    7879 -> 9273 (net gain: +1394)
  • Wisdom + Wise S
    Note: 100I and Beer/FTW are not even included!
    26837 + 23205 (50042) -> 53264 (net gain: +3222)
  • [BA]
    32851 -> 44933 (net gain: +12082)
  • 13th + 13th.
    14914 + 5482 (20396) -> 23509 (net gain: +3113)

Conclusion: Math is not valid nor rational, I guess. Lovely, how these simple, totally available, public numbers are backing those lengthy propaganda about "getting more relative power each day than you all together"... :icon_rolleyes:

Also, congrats to 13th - they matched to Wisdom's pace in the period despite the obvious size differences!

Last edited by a moderator:

netjakdim

Well sir to Wisdoms defense in the size difference they have been very busy nobling out their own players as their total conquers show. I wonder if cane will let me noble out his account and pump our numbers for a couple of days.

Llama Crazy

what i dont get is if wisdom as bc keeps sayin are gettin more powerful from out nobling barbs and inactives than all their enemies put together why are they still losing so much ground on the frontlines??? surely with bc's logic all those new villages they are gettin should b giving wisdom the upper hand because they are getting more villas to build nukes and defence in????:icon_rolleyes:
im so confuesed:icon_redface:

netjakdim

what i dont get is if wisdom as bc keeps sayin are gettin more powerful from out nobling barbs and inactives than all their enemies put together why are they still losing so much ground on the frontlines??? surely with bc's logic all those new villages they are gettin should b giving wisdom the upper hand because they are getting more villas to build nukes and defence in????:icon_rolleyes:
im so confuesed:icon_redface:

They are at a loss becuase all of those empty barbs they have been nobling are only so becuase the troops were on the frontlines. So if you look at it technically they are actually helping 13th to attack their own frontline villages. I mean seriously when they take a village that is somewhere around 10 nukes or so worth of damage that they are actually saving us.

Llama Crazy

ahhhh of course it all startin to make sence now... a very cunning plan you have there wisdom :icon_rolleyes:

quick question- are BA still attacking wisdom or have they stoped so 13th can hav all the fun? (2 lazy to look at twstats)

DeletedUser33413

Look at it this way, if you were doing something right that brings obvious benefits would you stop?

I think this is still the case with [BA] lol =D

DeletedUser

Not even about active players really (though only BH lost more accounts than Wisdom in the past months, and well, they are their allies). I was actually saying that while those numbers seem good, in a mature world people would use "net gain" instead of "total conquers" to back a statement like "every week we grow faster than you do, every week we grow relatively stronger". Daily takings, actually, can't back this statement.

In other words, village recycling from inactives, while seems good on the daily takings, won't actually increase Wisdom's lands a tiny bit, which is pretty easy to be checked on the total village counts. Net gains are even visible on the map for such a long interval. These are all naturally available information for anyone to check and understand.

Putting an equation between daily takings and net gain is just, well, a lie, from the arrogant and foolish ones. Not very mature, and definitely not a statement one would use if he wants to give or maintain any respect in a conversation.

EDIT:
Just to stop BC's irrational and highly emotional answers against logical statements if those are coming from [BA] posters, simply putting some numbers - it's harder to ignore:

Total village counts
in-game stats, between october 16 - june 17

• EturgK
    7879 -> 9273 (net gain: +1394)
  • Wisdom + Wise S
    Note: 100I and Beer/FTW are not even included!
    26837 + 23205 (50042) -> 53264 (net gain: +3222)
  • [BA]
    32851 -> 44933 (net gain: +12082)
  • 13th + 13th.
    14914 + 5482 (20396) -> 23509 (net gain: +3113)

Conclusion: Math is not valid nor rational, I guess. Lovely, how these simple, totally available, public numbers are backing those lengthy propaganda about "getting more relative power each day than you all together"... :icon_rolleyes:

Also, congrats to 13th - they matched to Wisdom's pace in the period despite the obvious size differences!

Nice post MM - I nearly bought it for a moment and I'm a statistician!

The flaw in your logic is that these net figures includes the effect of the 4 largish defections from WISDOM to 13th - so temporarily distorting the figures. This is why 13th look so dramatically inflated and we look a little shabby.

Now that we have rooted out the bad apples from the tribe and all the likely turncoat scum have fled , this one off effect is unlikely to be repeated.

Incidentally, can you ever trust a player whose values are so compromised that they switch sides in a war? I know I couldn't. Not only could I not continue to play if I had no honour, I certainly wouldn't be able to trust someone in my tribe capable of such an act. I wonder when they will try to switch sides again.

Anyway, we continue to noble more villages than 13th, more villages than BA, yesterday, today and everyday. In the long run this will see us victorious. This is inescapable logic. Bluster and flame all you like.

DeletedUser

PS and pardon the double post - I still have no idea who FTW are and I thought Beer (aka Whipped) was one of yours! Please forgive my ignorance or would a kind soul like to educate me?

Llama Crazy

still with the whole we will win cause we can noble babrbs better than you... all you seem to do with this new villages is use them to noble more barbs so remind me how they are going to make you victorious????
to me and the rest of the world it seems all you are doing is trying to noble so many barbs that eventually your enemies will get bored and call a ceasefire and you will claim it was because wisdom was so 1337 :icon_rolleyes:
all you are doing is collecting more villages for your enemy to take off you making their future stats look even more impressive than they alreay do.....

DeletedUser

Nice post MM - I nearly bought it for a moment and I'm a statistician!

The flaw in your logic is that these net figures includes the effect of the 4 largish defections from WISDOM to 13th - so temporarily distorting the figures. This is why 13th look so dramatically inflated and we look a little shabby.

Pardon me, but doesn't that affect the ultimate gains/losses of the tribes? It's not the logic being flawed. It is you being flawed by the concept of using "subjective statistics". If you're speaking about a total effect, you shouldn't ignore parts of them as you seem fit.

TW doesn't care with how did you lose or gain villages; in fact you didn't care with it either when it benefitted you a tiny bit. TW just simply checked how many villages did you have x months ago and as of today. I was merely copying these numbers from the internal stats.

Fact, that you were preaching about "relatively growing stronger than anyone else", and was trying to back it with a totally irrevelant thing, thus deliberately trying to back a statement with the wrong statistics (which you're perfectly aware of if you're a statistician).

The hard fact that the perfect way of measuring "relative growth" (which is logically tied to the concept of "net gain") in this game is the changes in village counts. It is already consisting every possible aspects of losing or gathering villages, since it is a totaled , objective, final result and as such an absolutely simple yet pretty composite statistical output.

Another hard fact, that according to these statistics, you were simply lying, and according to your posts, you were totally aware of that. I can somewhat understand why you're so adamantly trying to find an escape. It's still not very mature communication though.

we continue to noble more villages than 13th, more villages than BA, yesterday, today and everyday. In the long run this will see us victorious. This is inescapable logic

Wisdom posters keep telling this for 8 months, right? The inescapable question about this: if your statement is absolutely correct, how can that happen that Wisdom had only a quarter of new villages compared to [BA]'s gains for the past months, since if you were taking more villages each day, and you put every relevant numbers into your statistics, everything should logically show that Wisdom is having a much bigger gain than anyone else... and not a mediocre result which can barely take a minor lead against a tribe half of Wisdom's side. Common logic, Caret. Common logic!

DeletedUser

Wisdom posters keep telling this for 8 months, right? The inescapable question about this: if your statement is absolutely correct, how can that happen that Wisdom had only a quarter of new villages compared to [BA]'s gains for the past months, since if you were taking more villages each day, and you put every relevant numbers into your statistics, everything should logically show that Wisdom is having a much bigger gain than anyone else... and not a mediocre result which can barely take a minor lead against a tribe half of Wisdom's side. Common logic, Caret. Common logic!

This is nonsense! Your figures relate to net gains not 'new villages' and this has been explained by the 'Turncoat Effect' (see earlier posts). My figures - where I have been bothered to find them - relate to new villages solely and clearly demonstrate that every day we capture more villages (and hence resources) that BA or 13th. Therefore, everyday we grow stronger. Apparently - Uncommon logic!

DeletedUser

If i noble 40 of my villages 5 times i day , i'll have 200 conquers a day. 13th should have , with their 40-60 a day + my 200 something like 240-260 conquers a day. More then double wisdom is nobling each day. By your logic , this should give 13th great advantage cause they noble much more villages then wisdom is .
Dammit , how we didn't think of this earlier . Of to noble my villages ...

(sele style :) )