The 13th Legion -vs- The Wisdom Family Stats

DeletedUser

Glad to see you adding to the quality of debate Liban. With such wit and repartee, it is surely but a matter of time before people come flooding back to this forum.

Llama Crazy

because you harping on about how 1337 wisdom is at nobling more barbs than every1 else is much better....:icon_redface::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser89729

well it made u quiet for a bit didnt you. i bet half the words you say here, you asked your teacher to help you debate againts the winners... i can go through history and find you everywhere... on the losing side of course.

DeletedUser

Lol well liban you know history is always written by the winners...

DeletedUser89729

exactly, OUR history! not some we dont wana waste time fighting the 13th Legion and its armies And the Feket Sereg Because we have a bigger problem on our hands.. something that is making us eat our freinds and Wage a vast territorial war againts the Barbarians of the East!......

ROMA!!! DUN DUN DUUUUHHHH!!!!!!!

Whats that...?
Blood Claret is about to talk....?
/Blood Claret Replies: The barbs Will Mak....*Snore!*.....<3 hours later> And thats why we will win this war! looks at the map... Why the fu... Holy Shimboney K83 was Taken from us...! don't worry guys our barbs will help!!! Maybe the inacti.... no no their no good either...

Again...

You Just Got SHACKLED SON!!!

Llama Crazy

exactly, OUR history! not some we dont wana waste time fighting the 13th Legion and its armies And the Feket Sereg Because we have a bigger problem on our hands.. something that is making us eat our freinds and Wage a vast territorial war againts the Barbarians of the East!......

ROMA!!! DUN DUN DUUUUHHHH!!!!!!!

Whats that...?
Blood Claret is about to talk....?
/Blood Claret Replies: The barbs Will Mak....*Snore!*.....<3 hours later> And thats why we will win this war! looks at the map... Why the fu... Holy Shimboney K83 was Taken from us...! don't worry guys our barbs will help!!! Maybe the inacti.... no no their no good either...

Again...

You Just Got SHACKLED SON!!!

+1 <3 liban :icon_razz:

DeletedUser89729

Yawn...

no their are not

Yawn...

Are the wisdom days over soon...? wait let me awnser that one, YES... Back when we declared. Now go somewhere else and yawn and lose tons of villages and watch and see the brotherhood leave you haldf dead like in the Game Red Dead Redemption... only thing is that you wont be redeeming anything... haha

Go noble some more barbs and eat a cookie... Yawn...

DeletedUser

I think Wisdom will want to forget the last 7 days

Atleast they have more nobles now to gobble up those barbs

Side 1:
Tribes: 13th
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Wisdom 100
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 269
Side 2: 9
Difference: 260

chart

Llama Crazy

R.I.P wisdom... :icon_razz:
what will wisdom do 1ce all the barbs and inactives r gone?? i got my money on them pulling a storm and mass deleting :icon_twisted:

Last edited:

DeletedUser89729

nononono lama they will noble barbs.. that is there statefy of winning this war thats why they have taken only 9 in the last week just cant wait and see wat the monthly count will look like.

DeletedUser

Dang, Wisdom are some trash. :D

PS: Solace182, if you see this, your bad ;)

DeletedUser

nononono lama they will noble barbs.. that is there statefy of winning this war thats why they have taken only 9 in the last week just cant wait and see wat the monthly count will look like.

Of those 9 villages they nobled. 6 were on one village

DeletedUser89729

oh for real haha thats funny, so they took only 3 villages correct? once i make a large enough front for myself down there ill be adding to these lists of wisdom.

DeletedUser

Inactive noob:icon_rolleyes:

Sorry, im at the beach as we speak lol, ill be on skype in a couple days. Dont worry, W51 is coming out next week sometime :p

Give me an account that has PP and ill play it gladly lol

DeletedUser

oh and btw, that is some first class anal rape sent to you by first class post wisdom.

DeletedUser

wanna co-play?

Omg yes! You and joey are like the same person.. Although joey is better at start up :p

Joeyyy co play Adam!

Now that I think about it, 2 trouble makers on 1 account.. That could get ugly ;)

DeletedUser

Sure! Add me on skype Jokster1212, I wont be on till tuesday though im at the beach :)