The 22nd season is NOT over yet the winner is...

DeletedUser

hooray.gif

Controleng said:
But who cares man, who cares man? No one cares, you are nothing for me, child.

You are right! No one cares who won it.
Now, let me tell you folks a story...))

Once upon a time there was a peaceful nooby speed server called .net. Nooby players came, had their fun, shook hands and then left, in order to let other noobs enjoy the game rounds.

Until one dark day, when Hell broke loose. The gates of Hell opened and endless demons emerged over the beautiful .net lands. These "Hell members" were like mushrooms, they were growing everywhere. Or you could say that they were like flies on... on... on a honey jar :p You couldn't make one step, everywhere you looked you could see only Hell. Hell hell hell hell hell. It was a situation so hard to describe, like a nightmare. And the nightmare was endless. Round after round after round, no one managed to withstand the fury of Hell :))

But that was still ok, not many complained. Until one day, one of the Hell members decided to say that HE is the best of the best. His name was controleng, and there was no other person more arrogant, narcissistical, egocentric and boastful person within all the .net lands.

2 DECADES passed, this controleng person kept yelling everywhere that he is the best, that no one is as strong, experienced and skilled as he is, until one day when The Elder Speed Gods of the Past Centuries accidentally tripped over the .net lands. They saw controleng bragging in front of the crowds and the Elder Gods almost died laughing.
They knew that controleng was a regular player, not any different than any other players, the only advantage he had was that he had many supporters and a lot of free time, because while other people usually WORK when they are at work, controleng PLAYED SPEED all day long when he was at work...))

So the Elder Gods decided to teach him a lesson. Even though the Gods had many things to do (they had to work in other places, to eat, sleep, party, go out with cute sexy long-hair blue-eyed mortal girls in short skirts and bring them home in the evening), they decided to take the shape of a very skillful and experienced Speed God, named Kala, and defeat controleng's army ALONE...))

At first, when controleng saw Kala, he laughed. "Look at this noob" he said, he is no match for me and my helly turkish army. I WILL CRUSH HIM!
2 hours later controleng's village had 26 pts. He was very frustrated. He started to say that the Kala God cheated, that he is a liar, that he sucks, that he is a noob and wrote endless pages of frustrations in his profile. But ironically, Controleng got nobled by Kala the second time they met. And the third time. And the fourth time. The fith time! The sixth time! Unbelievable!
Soon after that, Controleng was playing only when kala was in sleep mode or when he was at work or with one of the mortal gorgeous blue-eyed girls.

Seeing that the Elder Gods of Speed were 10 times the players he could ever want to become, controleng started saying lies about them: That they backstab, that they are all liars, that they have no life, that they are frustrated, that they cheat, that they are being helped by others but he always plays alone etc etc etc.
However everyone realized that the real liar was controleng and in the end he was left alone by all his minions, having to support a shameful defeat, shameful not because he lost, but because he played unfair, without honor, disrespectful and lying to everyone.

protest.gif

Anyway, let's hear an applause for Kala rom.killer, he did very well this season :)

http://www.twtotal.net/ladder/index.php?saisonid=23

Controleng, we suggest you to change your name if you want to play speed (you already played under other names on speed, we know which ones :D

And, since you like so much to copy other people (especially me), I can suggest you some new nicknames:

Control rom.killer
Controlrom
Control eng.killer
Control D.

Learn to be respectful to others my friend, learn to admit when you are wrong, try not to be a liar, try not to cheat (I know and I can prove that you cheat), don't be frustrated when you lose (it is important to be able to SMILE when you lose) and the most important thing, realize that this is just a game. Don't take it too close to your heart.

I am wishing you all best in real life and on W1, but on speed, everyone has seen your true colors.

PS: This thread is a stupid joke meant to show the stupidity of opening threads everytime a season is over. I hope the next season winners will realize it and will continue the tradition of the first 20 seasons and will NOT open stupid threads like this in the future...))

Last edited by a moderator:

kala rom.killer

In 2011 Kala participated in an anti-Ottoman crusade started by Moldova's warlord Adrian D. The crusade ended with the Ottoman loss in the Battle of Gods on April 20th. This battle was a remake of the hundreds of wars lost by the ottomans in the past, whenever they came across romanian land. Despite the fact that Ottoman armies were up to 10 times bigger than the romanian armies. Check Wikipedia for confirmation about KaLa I of Wallachia.

AusKilla

i think this may be the first REAL pnp This forums seen in years... Loved it :D

DeletedUser

i think this may be the first REAL pnp This forums seen in years... Loved it :D

PnP?

or just a rivalry :lol:

no offence but i see it as a good rivalry that entertained us :D

EDIT : what am I on about it didn't even affect us :|

DeletedUser

Im tired and did read posts, Will read it in next 4 hours :D

DeletedUser

haha

Good one adrian :D

but with some lies too :D

you both tell lie,all tell lie here :(

ah bad guys , Im leaving byeeeeeeeeeeeeee :(

looooooooool

DeletedUser96097

Charlie and I would fold y'all with our hands tied behind our back... us and our.... 300 million paladins.

DeletedUser

You act like you have your hands behind your back all the time :S

DeletedUser96097

Unlike you, I don't have to edit the messages I send/post to look good.

It's sad you actually took the time JUST to edit that message :icon_confused: