The 22nd season is NOT over yet the winner is...

DeletedUser

Oh my friend?

Well I'm not in a tribe, unlike you and you just said I have no friends on this round!
Stop making excuses. You were pwned again.

DeletedUser

LOL

Lionheart I bet you just went on a sword nuke and are making excuses lol....

DeletedUser

Game... set.... match!! Jobson the victor!! Haha!

1 Lionheart123 [W.A.L] 89.995
2 DestroyerOfTomorrow [_AoS_] 28.928
3 .uk pro 26.525

DeletedUser

Well, it's not over yet, and I was cleared while having my tea since nobody would co. Weldone lionheart, but you still haven't rimmed me :)

Sure sam.

DeletedUser

Well, it's not over yet, and I was cleared while having my tea since nobody would co. Weldone lionheart, but you still haven't rimmed me :)

Sure sam.

Pretty hard to rim u on a bash round! But thanks for saying well done! Didn't expect that from you! Cheers!!
Was a good round shame it weren't on .net coulda done with the season points!

DeletedUser

Pretty hard to rim u on a bash round! But thanks for saying well done! Didn't expect that from you! Cheers!!
Was a good round shame it weren't on .net coulda done with the season points!

Don't get too full of yourself mate, or ill come and rim you again... and again... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Don't get too full of yourself mate, or ill come and rim you again... and again... :icon_rolleyes:

I would love to see it! Don't take that as cocky I want to play people that are a challenge! Thats why i came on .net!
Matty is a challenge to beat but still beatable I am yet to see anyone unbeatable! Like I have said loads of times before I am not the best at this game but i'm pretty good if i do say so myself! If u can rim me then come do it! I will take my hat off a salute with respect!

DeletedUser

I would love to see it! Don't take that as cocky I want to play people that are a challenge! Thats why i came on .net!
Matty is a challenge to beat but still beatable I am yet to see anyone unbeatable! Like I have said loads of times before I am not the best at this game but i'm pretty good if i do say so myself! If u can rim me then come do it! I will take my hat off a salute with respect!

I already have, 1000's of times before on UK. :icon_rolleyes:

and I am unbeatable ;)

DeletedUser

Jobson you up for a 1 vs 1 then ??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I already have, 1000's of times before on UK. :icon_rolleyes:

and I am unbeatable ;)

You are good but I can name at least 6-7 players better than you. I want to have a good couple of fights with you soon, for me to get better. Jobson. We all switch from .co.uk for that reason. It is the biggest Joke of a server ;)

DeletedUser

I will try man. Matt what do you want, 1 vs 1?

I can't play for too long but I will play gor a good hour and a bit man :p

Cheers Matt I owe you a lot for this :p

DeletedUser

south-west man. I will be like 5 mins late am of to have dinner ;P

see you there :):)

DeletedUser

I will try man. Matt what do you want, 1 vs 1?

I can't play for too long but I will play gor a good hour and a bit man :p

Cheers Matt I owe you a lot for this :p

What do you owe me for?
Me and you are going to pwn lionheart and his crew.