The 24 Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yeah we'll keep the rest of the thread related to blogging now eh, or yellow cards will be handed out.

Klouwe

Get deadsocks a sexy banner!

/me is waiting for the next blog :icon_cool:

=RedFox=

I applied more than a year ago, and they never got back to me.
The absolute best person for the job applied and was ignored, and now she doesn't play anymore. So the blog missed its shot I'm afraid
lol, they must've been swayed by my persuasiveness.
Congrats Miss =DedSox=, I am looking forward to watching as your distinctive writing style enlightens the TW's community

deadsocks

Next post went up this morning
emoticon-0126-nerd.gif
. I talk briefly on the apparent fact that we have the world's best uhm, world.
You can read it here: http://blog.tribalwars.net/index.php/2011/01/19/were-all-worlds-created-equal/
Read it, hate it, tear it to shreds - I love feedback. :)

And thanks Foxxy Gibson if you meant me. :$ I reapplied 3 months ago and they liked it, even though I'm not playing :D

deadsocks

I have... A new post! :O Why, that makes 3 in a row!
You can read it here: http://blog.tribalwars.net/index.php/2011/01/26/king_of_conquers/
And you can complain about it to me here! Fire away. :)

Next week, I'm not sure if I will be able to make something of postable standards legible to post in time! I'll be on holiday, with good company and a packet of Creme Eggs, and perhaps no internet, AND I have an exam... Can I just doodle and take a picture with my camera phone? Is that good enough?? o_O

DeletedUser80599

I looooooooooooove your writing :) I expected it to be all aweshum <3 joo rool lady :)

DeletedUser

That is a very interesting read there socks, I have to say, it was mere luck I stumbled onto playing w24, after having issues with w12, Noticed Fuse and SWARM in your post, I was in "Fused" part of Fusion, not sure if that is a miss type, still. Rings bells and takes me back. This world, has to be the most popular, I always remember looking on the externals, and w24 (viewing) was always, everyday with the exception, higher than all the worlds around. Could be the settings, could the the coalition of members that formed, and created what was the best world on tribalwars ever. I'd pay a large sum of money to go back in time and play this world again. Once again, brilliant read, look forward to the next blog :)

As for the interview, all past me :D Was not around.. Still a good read, when is the next blog being released?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I'm blaming Socks for this

No sooner does she say that W24 is the busiest forum, then everyone stops posting.

Could your next blog be about how well TTD are doing?:icon_razz:

fadarofthedarkblade

i miss SWARM ;(

congrats socks :p

and kriid no one understands you:p your French :D

long time no speak :{

deadsocks

Fusion was the tribe name, FUSE was the tag. I can only guess that Fused must be some other branch, or that my memory is made of phail, with the latter being more likely.
As for when the next blog comes out... how about now? (She says, 2 weeks after it was asked.)

I had a little holiday - I visited the Netherlands, Germany (home of TW :icon_biggrin:) and Austria, where I tried - and failed - to learn to ski. Whereas I had promised myself to update however possible during this time... Well, yeah. You could plan a pretty picnic, but you can't predict the weather.

This time, I do what I'm best at: Ramble inanely about irrelevant topics.
Game updates. My inability to cope with them without breathing into a paper bag at all times. A brief aside on Valentine's day.

You can read it here: http://blog.tribalwars.net/index.php/2011/02/16/how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-the-update/

You can leave your sock-related abuse on SkyPE, as a blog comment, or right here on this very thread! Gosh, now isn't that a time-saver?

Gud ta see yer eh Fadar :)

Status
Not open for further replies.