the 283 point bots

• Thread starter Deleted User - 848983838
  • Start date

Deleted User - 848983838

So according to two others this is a thing across every world.

These accounts are not specific to one location rather spread among all 4 Ks on the rim:

all 283 points all ~60k scavenged. exact same village build and troop build:

1631590602085.png

1631590608320.png
1631590614258.png

the first 48 before i got bored of copy/pasting.

Matinal
Dokaris
TorMe
TrexCops
vLupix
MRC 2Xs
Santa Maria
Bogdan al II lea
Roger The Hun
21century
King Droppa
Lets Go
AFUE DUO
Red Lights
Leo Bravehart
Academica
TreNk
Elisva
Gelystos
Edward WL
Ment
Cetin Sadac
Jonatha way
Thierrry
Duhul din lampa
Lord Imperial
retrospectiv
Vlad The Hun
Manux
Queen Adda
Dacul Medieval
JiNks
Your Champ
Benny101
Drakartis
Guevarra
DreamON
Coddy
Your Daddy.ro
Dekra
Rewiez
Eipolis
Oktavus
High High
ZenDia
Duck Duck
Ciocanul
Dan Negosina

Deleted User - 848983838

no way push account farming on a world outside w124 @Petzy I thought it wasn't possible?

nishad

Reaction score
@ropey - blue text
I believe these bots are nothing to the comparison of rhadamanthus player. See for yourself. He started on 04th Nov. in W-123 and within 6 days he has 2nd village and absurd growth even after presumming and discounting player used premium points. Can you even achieve this feat even in w122 with 2x speed?
He did that same in W122 to rise to highest rank. I logged a support ticket. And then automagically this player growth deplored and he vanished from W122 scene.
Can you grow 1400 points in just 1 day like this?

rhadamanthus w-123.jpg

nishad

Reaction score
This is also exactly emulated by W123 top rank player Kreiz. Check the link or twstats history of that player.

Deleted User - 848983838

This is also exactly emulated by W123 top rank player Kreiz. Check the link or twstats history of that player.

this is just premium point spending nothign fishy at all. happens every world now. it's just buying res off the premium exchange

nishad

Reaction score
This is at time of beginning of the world when premium exchange doesn't even have enough resources to trade off. I am still wondering for another argument.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
This is at time of beginning of the world when premium exchange doesn't even have enough resources to trade off. I am still wondering for another argument.

You can snipe resources off the market lol

Deleted User - 848983838

this happens every world with every top player with premium points doing this, this is a very well known mechanic of the game.

nishad

Reaction score
LOL.. Why O Why to snipe resource for 68 to 75 per premium point? Alas it is different story if it would have been free. LOL

Deleted User - 848983838

LOL.. Why O Why to snipe resource for 68 to 75 per premium point? Alas it is different story if it would have been free. LOL

Because you grow insanely fast lol that's why people buy res early in the game for growth like this