The 4 Factions

DeletedUser

u were away lol.. and if u want to know who i am bad enough look me up. Im in your world

DeletedUser

anyone explain what happened with TKR leaving bang? I'm kinda curious as to what really happened

DeletedUser78416

It's because the Bang players like vanilla ice cream and the 'now' tkr bunch like choc. chip cookie dough ice cream. Sure, they both have vanilla, but Bang didn't want to concede.

True story.

Kreamer

mmm but how can you resist the Cookie Dough?! TKR... Im with you guys... COOKIE DOUGH FOR LIFE!

DeletedUser

Rumor : BANG! and TKR split because of Savik lose in election for being duke or something beyond the hidden forum..??!!
Rumor : because Savik is slightly inactive that's why he want to go back to TKR.
Rumor : Ex-TKR members they're also leave BANG! and join TKR because Savik is no longer in BANG!

that's what rumor say... i'll be back if i heard another rumor :)

DeletedUser

another rumor

Rumor: TKR member is now joining C² ( i don't know what exactly it is but looks like C² have a new member )

DeletedUser

It's because the Bang players like vanilla ice cream and the 'now' tkr bunch like choc. chip cookie dough ice cream. Sure, they both have vanilla, but Bang didn't want to concede.

True story.

Rumor : BANG! and TKR split because of Savik lose in election for being duke or something beyond the hidden forum..??!!
Rumor : because Savik is slightly inactive that's why he want to go back to TKR.
Rumor : Ex-TKR members they're also leave BANG! and join TKR because Savik is no longer in BANG!

another rumor

Rumor: TKR member is now joining C² ( i don't know what exactly it is but looks like C² have a new member )

1 is the one I'd believe most out of the ones you've provided.

And the 4th isn't even a rumor, it's a fact...

DeletedUser

another rumor

Rumor has it your trying to act intelligent. I am in a position to know more about these events than you I suspect, and I can say that only one of your "rumors" are true.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so the last rumor is true ? so can we called it a merge?? TKR merge into C²??!!

DeletedUser

^
^
they don't need to announce it ( if they want go ahead ), i just want to know if it is true or not.

DeletedUser

Do your research. Look at the TKR roster. Most were inactive. The BANG! - TKR merger didn't work out. Reason is not so relevant, but these things are typically as the key players from both merged tribes don't see eye to eye. That's the simple explanation.

They went back to TKR as a holding ground. Reality is either stay there for a boring game (do what? attack BANG! or C2?) or have the key active players merge with C2 and join in against LSHRV.

Check the tribe history of the new C2 players will confirm movements. The rest is typical psyc (about which I know little).

DeletedUser

Just goes to show 'rumours' are usually bull lmao

So lets look at whatever facts we can here... the new TKR players who joined BANG returned to TKR after some weeks and now the biggest TKR players have moved over to C². The most likely reason for this is that the TKR players wanted to get involved in a big op or war with BANG but BANG council didnt want to make any moves on anyone yet... therefore the TKR guys have joined C² in order to get some action against LSHRV in that ongoing war.

We all know that BANG are very close allies with C² and probably dont want to join in against LSHRV cos itll look like gangbanging, therefore individual players are moving over into the many C² vacancies in order to play with their nukes... I wonder how many more will make this move hmmmm...

Methinks the reason BANG arent making any moves is theyre waiting to see what plight do... but of course this is just a RUMOUR! :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Well, it would be exceedingly difficult for BANG!, as a tribe, to join in against LSHRV anyway. It would be a mass relocation taking a long long time given they are continents apart. Having a smaller number of players in 0 Ks moving is simpler - plus I know that a couple of those players are highly motivated (keep ur eyes on nosorrow).

My understanding is that BANG! has very good relations with both C2 and Plight. BANG!s big challenge is, with there being no real opposition remaining in their region and apparent healthy relations with both neighbouring big tribes, how do they maintain game interest from a tribal perspective?

DeletedUser

If BANG have such close ties with both plight and C² then theyre truly are in a very complex position...

For them to have any chance of winning this world the most likely thing to do is to attack one of those tribes to gain the necessary points. If they dont want to risk warring them then the only other way is to recruit the points and as the only players left are in their area are in plight and C² would any players want to switch factions?

Ive always been of the understanding that C² and BANG r the closest top level alliance on this world, which will be very important in all of this.

DeletedUser

I highly doubt that BANG! will be the final tribe. They are too far behind in points, and will soon approach the point where there are almost no new players to recruit. All tribes with space on their roster are facing that issue.

Further, given their materially inferior size it would be close to suicide to attack either C2 or Plight. Normally one would think that C2 would have their hands tied up to a moderate degree with LSHRV so BANG! joining in might be plausible, however it almost seems to have moved to co-ordinated casual expansion - although that might be oversimplifying it.

A more likely outcome is that BANG! spends some time cleaning up their region, and at a later date they merge into C2.

What would be interesting would be if Plight attacked C2. Would almost force BANG! to make decisions.

DeletedUser

Here is the rumors I've heard...

rumor 1:: Bang! has decided that it will be a good idea to declare on the top 3 at the same time! Why leave anyone out right. :axemen::axemen::axemen:

rumor 2:: Bang! will employ new tactics, that is they will kick the top 2 in the shins until they fall over, the hope is they fall backwards and smash LSHRV. Thus leaving Bang! as the only tribe standing. I know what you are thinking how do you kick a whole tribe in the shins, I have heard they added new features in the Castle View that Bang! intends to deploy first.:icon_twisted:

rumor 3:: Bang! will split into 50 single player tribes in honor a baumir, they will be named Bang!1, Bang!2, Bang!3 respectively. Those above that are left in the tribe will join a new tribe called leftovers. They will draw straws to determine the exact order. :icon_idea:

What a bunch of hens. :icon_razz: