The 4 Factions

DeletedUser

I highly doubt that _____ will be the final tribe. They are too far behind in points, and will soon approach the point where there are almost no new players to recruit.

-fill in the blank above with any top 4 tribe and the first statement will be equally true.

-something for you to think about:
actual tribe points and/or new player recruitment; are they really relevant to determine "the final" tribe????

DeletedUser

Here is the rumors I've heard...

rumor 1:: Bang! has decided that it will be a good idea to declare on the top 3 at the same time! Why leave anyone out right. :axemen::axemen::axemen:

rumor 2:: Bang! will employ new tactics, that is they will kick the top 2 in the shins until they fall over, the hope is they fall backwards and smash LSHRV. Thus leaving Bang! as the only tribe standing. I know what you are thinking how do you kick a whole tribe in the shins, I have heard they added new features in the Castle View that Bang! intends to deploy first.:icon_twisted:

rumor 3:: Bang! will split into 50 single player tribes in honor a baumir, they will be named Bang!1, Bang!2, Bang!3 respectively. Those above that are left in the tribe will join a new tribe called leftovers. They will draw straws to determine the exact order. :icon_idea:

What a bunch of hens. :icon_razz:

I LOLed

DeletedUser

Looks like Axl's statement (somewhere a while ago) was at least partly correct. Some of BANG has merged into C2. I wouldn't be suprised if BANG do end up in C2 at a much later date. If what has been said is true, there's really not much BANG have left on this world if they won't fight either Plight or C2. Not that I believe that, but I believe there could be truth in that.

This isn't the first time BANG has had merges go wrong. Players have left before. Maybe merging just isn't for BANG...

EDIT: I'll also say that a merge into C2 is probably the right move for TKR. Will give them a war to fight, makes things a lot more interesting for them and C2 probably needed a few extra members so all in all, probably a good move for both.

DeletedUser

If BANG! merged ... who would be to say it would be into one tribe (C2) anyway. I would consider it just as likely some might decide to go to Plight (based on relationships).

But that might be some time off, might be a week away, or might even never happen (thought I've cover all bases there as all are just as likely and stop some smart alec like Ygge say I missed one :lol:).

The winning tribe will be the one that can keep players active. Someone might be being beaten ... but the attacker can no longer play for life or whatever reason. So the "defeated" in fact survives and in effect wins as they outlasted their supposedly stronger enemy.

Horagod

bump... wow another spam...

after 3 months of absence... cool stuff...

DeletedUser

pleased to see *MK* are still going. some quality players there.

DeletedUser

yeh MK is holding its own as of right now i can say they are a worthy tribe

DeletedUser

Holding their own against who if I might ask?

I mean absolutely no disrespect to *MK* in saying this. What I'm saying is, *MK* really isn't in a conflict with anyone. Lately they seem to have been trying to side with LSHRV in the C2/LSHRV war, but lack of a border makes it hard for there to really be a conflict.

DeletedUser

they have like 10 villages down there.... thats more then most players can say lol