The 5 people you expect big things from...

DeletedUser

Same to you Wicker (Kebabe here) ;)

Ohai! The almighty kebababa. I thought you quit? I thought you hang yourself in a hanger after failing in every world you in and lead a failure tribe. Sad that your back again :icon_cry: Some how, good luck on your new TEST which is EST is part of the first T. :lol:

RemyRose

Ohai! The almighty kebababa. I thought you quit? I thought you hang yourself in a hanger after failing in every world you in and lead a failure tribe. Sad that your back again :icon_cry: Some how, good luck on your new TEST which is EST is part of the first T. :lol:

Stop talking! :icon_evil: He got himself a new puppy dog, that's way more important.

1163022763_chi__s_dog.jpg

DeletedUser

Lol I appreciate it Shlomzi but they won't learn. It doesn't bother me though. I'm still in contact and on positive terms with people who I care about; PP, EstoyLoco, Simz, RandDawg and so on, and if all goes to planned, they'll be joining the new TEST :)

DeletedUser

Its still very early days yet.

But ive seen one or two good players post in these forums already. :)

DeletedUser

Too many to name, the people I'd like to see do well...

Barbie and Ken
Kalkoenvet
Blue Wicked Heart
Oblivion.
Killer Hench

...and the people that will do well (still like you as well)

Exc4libur
The Boss
Eko.
Lord_Anubis
Child in time
ISE (if playing seriously)
EstoyLoco
CrazyRat (he's back!!!!)

Way more than 5 but heck, I like a lot of people and shows the quality of players.

DeletedUser18663

I'm going to have to go with

1. Rottingcorpse-

This girl has been taking attack after attack, and she's still holding up better than most I've seen. Don't know how she does it, but this is some pretty incredible stuff. I'm expecting great things from her in the future. Rottingcorpse (actually Ashley) mentioned to me the other day that throughout her life she suffered from some serious bullying. I didn't quite understand the full impact of this until a fellow tribemate mentioned the degree to which this extended; this was probably one of the worst cases of sexual abuse I have ever heard. Truly remarkable. I would likely chalk up this incredible resilience to the past she so unfortunately experienced, but it's just made her stronger. You go, girl!

2. r311ik

If you're in his 7x7, you probably should just re-roll now. Honestly. A modern day Attila, no joke. Look out #1 ODA, he's working his way there, one player at a time. It's a pretty amazing thing to think that a guy orphaned before grade school could survive on his own, and despite suffering a severe mental disability he perseveres.

3. Woozyfailguy-

The current leader of FEFG, he has been aspiring to greatness ever since his debut in Tribal Wars some two years ago. He has so far proven to be a capable leader and exceptional diplomat; I have never before witnessed an individual so blessed with a command of tongues. Already fluent in nine languages, he is currently working on his tenth (Australian Aboriginal). Similar to his goals in Tribal Wars, he is quickly working his way up the ranks in his homeland's State Department, and soon we hope he will become a diplomat. Way to go, Woozy!

Last edited by a moderator: