The 500 Thread

DeletedUser

So we can talk about 500 on a different thread from the TSL Twist! one.

Here are the war stats so far for the ROTP war.

Side 1:
Tribes: 500
Side 2:
Tribes: ROTP

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 83
Side 2: 50
Difference: 33

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 558,742
Side 2: 295,828
Difference: 262,914

chart

Conquer Map:

[spoil]
conquer-en46
[/spoil]

500 conquers of ROTP villages are in blue.
ROTP conquers of 500 villages are in red.

In conclusion, 500 and winning quite comfortably, and will continue to do so.

DeletedUser

surprised ROTP is doing so well against a tribe that's over 5 times their size! lol... Do we even have an external poster from ROTP?

DeletedUser

ROTP has had enough of 500 breaking the Alliance, betraying our allies. 500 is nothing more than a tribe of mass recruited players, half of them don't even know how to attack with Axes, LC's, MA's, Cats, or Rams. I've been hit with Spears, Archers, HC's.

500 has betrayed two of the tribes that I was in, for no apparent reason. It's time for 500 to step out of world 46.

DeletedUser

Well, TSL will be doing its part to clear 500 from the western half of the world :)

DeletedUser

The south have done so. The north have just been busy with other things. Slowly cleaning them up though. In this last month two mil point players have been eaten in the NE.

DeletedUser97878

*Yawn* ROTP conquers are mainly wrstar in k17 his dominating K before we could get support...And Fear, who is doing a far job, well done :)

So far it has just being clearing villages in strongholds, we'll see what happends when a tribe launches something decent
Although we have had a few defectors each way ;)

Not gonna underestimate ROTP...

"ROTP has had enough of 500 breaking the Alliance, betraying our allies."
We broke the alliance with FIA due to them having too many spies and refugees and doing anything to survive, it was a failing tribe. We declared, took some villages and took in a few of our favourite memebers.Lasted days.

Dawn, Yes we broke this alliance, but this is tribal wars? If we didn't have anyone to noble how we gonna grow?

DeletedUser

"Dawn, Yes we broke this alliance, but this is tribal wars? If we didn't have anyone to noble how we gonna grow?"

Obviously you have enemies, focus on them first.

"We broke the alliance with FIA due to them having too many spies and refugees and doing anything to survive, it was a failing tribe."

FIA was a great tribe, everybody got along, as for spies we rooted the majority of them out. Refugees, well venge shouldn't have ran her mouth to me and krinkle chip as badly as she didn't, then maybe we wouldn't have kept them. We had a 100-200 something post just one how bad she used her vulgar language, I said one thing back to her and she blocked me. I called her Childish because all she could act like is a child.

DeletedUser97878

We have TSL, and only 1/10th of our players have a border so dawn seemed like a target, and they have been

If FIA were such a great tribe, why did they disband and beg for a merge after what, 3-4 days?

Majority of them out? I planned a team op on LK with FIA, 2 days before we declared on you. This was one of the reasons we did.
We hadn't even discussed it with the tribe yet, or most the council. Yet your tribe posted it in the your forums for the whole tribe to see... Wildthangx after forwarded between me and venge 6 different people who sent him information from your tribe

Venge's vulgar language and being childish?

You've blocked me, felt the need to unblock me...Mock my "fakes" obviously you can't tag the nukes in there...... And then block me again, you're too childish.
Anyhow, i have been praising you. However you're running out of offensive troops it seems :( Only sending half nukes? :(

DeletedUser97878

To show the actual time frame of the war instead of "forever"

Side 1:
Tribes: 500
Side 2:
Tribes: ROTP

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 30
Difference: 23

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 339,368
Side 2: 187,397
Difference: 151,971

chart

DeletedUser

Obviously the players in FIA wanted to keep playing in the world, people can be protective when their doing the best they've probably ever done.

and I never blocked you, I reported your mail from the FIA/500 war when you nobled a village of mine in the northern K that I used to send resources to my friend killerhop93 when he played. The GM's blocked you on my account, and I can message you if I have you blocked, you just can't reply. Also I will unblock you. I wasn't mocking your fakes, they were actually quite clever, and were pretty difficult to catch, I only tagged one to be a real nuke. You are actually probably the best player in 500, everyone else is focused on one of my villages. Quite sad that your entire tribe has attacked me, and you are the only who has managed to kill over 10,000 troops. I applaud you tactics Sharkey, now the spears nukes I've received from some of the other members around me? Haha, I have one comment for them. Their just ODD feeders.

and I got about 700,000 kills on 500, cleared out adamidds before war was even declared.

DeletedUser

Seems like Twist! is on the side of 500, My own PA's in Twist! have betrayed me.

DeletedUser97878

Obviously the players in FIA wanted to keep playing in the world, people can be protective when their doing the best they've probably ever done.

and I never blocked you, I reported your mail from the FIA/500 war when you nobled a village of mine in the northern K that I used to send resources to my friend killerhop93 when he played. The GM's blocked you on my account, and I can message you if I have you blocked, you just can't reply. Also I will unblock you. I wasn't mocking your fakes, they were actually quite clever, and were pretty difficult to catch, I only tagged one to be a real nuke. You are actually probably the best player in 500, everyone else is focused on one of my villages. Quite sad that your entire tribe has attacked me, and you are the only who has managed to kill over 10,000 troops. I applaud you tactics Sharkey, now the spears nukes I've received from some of the other members around me? Haha, I have one comment for them. Their just ODD feeders.

and I got about 700,000 kills on 500, cleared out adamidds before war was even declared.

And yet now, you're struggling against adam...Maybe because he's gone away for a few weeks and i got the sit ;)

DeletedUser

"And yet now, you're struggling against adam...Maybe because he's gone away for a few weeks and i got the sit ;)"

You're entire tribe that's in my area, other than you struggled attacking 001. When the Purity Bleeds. Your tribe like like 70 nukes just for one village? Didn't even hurt the wall. I do remember downgrading adams walls about 50-70 times.

DeletedUser97878

You = 1million points
Adam = 200k points.

Kind of obvious you'd touch adams wall. He's obviously gonna have limited troops
The tribe however, i have nothing to do with that. But i do believe not even half the players in your area have attacked you yet.