The 500 Thread

DeletedUser

No one in my area has attacked me but Twist!, 500 people in my area are scared to lost their troops because of the Fear I brought to them when 500 declared war on Dawn, 3 million kills in two days. Not a single attack was received from 500. Seven of your members surrendered and asked for mercy.

DeletedUser

yeah tis a nice breeze for a change...also since this is a 500 thread. I will congratulate 500. With the exceptions of Kid Icarus and Willbehere...Twist! nukes in the op on me were by far inferior to 500's...so Sharkey if you're up for a Twist! sandwhich I think you could take them XD

DeletedUser97878

Oh damn right we could ;) But i aint in charge ;) such a shame xD

And for fear..... As i said, we have some less quality players. I'll admit that, what do you think is a bonus from these wars? We weed out the noobs. If they can't handle a couple of nukes coming and come screaming "HELP PLZ I HAS INCOMINGZ" We're gonna kick them.

DeletedUser

As i said, we have some less quality players. I'll admit that, what do you think is a bonus from these wars? We weed out the noobs. If they can't handle a couple of nukes coming and come screaming "HELP PLZ I HAS INCOMINGZ" We're gonna kick them.

I'd really like to see that happen... We're talking about 500 here... More likely scenario is they will call on Twist to help them win the war and then they will recruit all remaining ROTP members... I wouldn't be surprised if your leaders had previously tried to recruit barbarian villages... you probably only claim them because your leaders failed to recruit them :lol:

DeletedUser97878

Marg, you have no idea what goes on in our tribe :) and if by "your leaders" i have a great say into what happens in the tribe, believe me we're dwindling down the number. But we take our friends in from ROTP though of course. Rest is food for all....If we eat them all fair enough, if twist join in. Like it looks like they are poor fear ;) They have all right too, and if TSL decides to noble what they have in k12 or something i dunno they can. I couldn't careless.

DeletedUser

Is that a hint? I take it you guys have been unsuccessful there... I'm not surprised! lol

k12

500 has 341 villages
ROTP has 7 villages

they must be stacked to ridiculous levels! lol... I aint falling for that one again! :p

DeletedUser97878

What we're taking a beating from you lot in k12, if the 500 players want to take them they can, i didn't even know how many k12 villages ROTP had. No trick, don't care who takes them they'll go eventually.

DeletedUser

yeah... well a few of those vills are traps... I know from experience... and that was before the 500 war

DeletedUser97878

Our tribes lost villages and ODD from the war shows ROTP have given up on offensive already :(

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Tribes: 500

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 83
Side 2: 1
Difference: 82

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 569,145
Side 2: 9,570
Difference: 559,575

chart

Painful figures for 500.... but what can be expected?

DeletedUser

I kinda want to know who took the one village conquer that 500 has.

DeletedUser97878

joshsbbygrl3

But it could of been a recap, or TSL recapped it..... Or he lost a village aswell as his week stats are 1-1

DeletedUser97878

Side 1:
Tribes: 500
Side 2:
Tribes: ROTP

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 64
Side 2: 4
Difference: 60

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 427,780
Side 2: 19,277
Difference: 408,503

chart

DeletedUser

Our tribes lost villages and ODD from the war shows ROTP have given up on offensive already :(

Well, I've gotten five million kills on 500 in two weeks. I'm happy. as for Twist!, I probably know the reason for them attacking, nightlygolem mass messages Twist! players every time I attack him, the usual people forward me the mails. I get kicks and giggles from them.

DeletedUser97878

Nightlygolem hasn't mailed anyone :D Nor has anyone in 500 really.....They see what we see...Food. Poor fear, i see zorrokes smashing your wee villages to pieces :(

DeletedUser

I'm waiting for Zorroke to send noble trains, I still have my troops. ;)

DeletedUser97878

Of course fear ;) I'll believe that when you kill his trains....

DeletedUser

So, is anyone still going to say that ROTP was the better tribe? Admittedly Twist! did get involved, but it seems to me that ROTP declared war on them because they saw they stood no chance against us and decided to give up even more quickly.