The 500 Thread

DeletedUser97878

Marg
the fact that a 45 mill point tribe is boasting about being ahead by 1 conquer over 2 days is actually a mark of how useless your tribe really is
Was i boasting? I never said what we done was an accomplishment. I was more stating i was disappointed that your elite were not living up to expectations.

it is simply lack of skill and useless leadership
We're taking villages of your tribe easy at the moment...Does that make you lack in skill are useless leadership? No i will admit, most your players are talented players. And open/opty whoever else is your leadership must be good. To be as far as you are. You've not really hit our elite yet ;) As i said, we've tried to learn our new players. But they need to just as willing to learn than be taught.

[/quote]TSL has been ignoring you up till now, but don't expect that to last! [/Quote]
Oh please do :D I've been getting bored, my lonely k12 village has been waiting for some action ;)

The rest of your post was irelavant and boring :D

Lol, 500 started later ? I thought the are here from the start :|
Don't mind capitalist he aint the sharpest tool ;)
I think we were 3-4 month later than you guys though? :)
Apr 23 13:38

Caz - We have our own builds in the forum for village builds + troop builds. But its there choice to stick to them, we're not gonna make a mandatory village build but if we find mix vills etc instant Kick ;)

And with rage, i never compared us to the top 2...I have often said, TSL and Twist are much better quality tribes. And for the players this is a learning curve..
As myself, this was my first world. I properly started in october. And have learnt the game well, i will dare to say good at the game in my eyes.

DeletedUser

Also, you say that 500 are third because we 'mass-recruit.' Admittedly, we do have over 100 members, but the ranking is done on the top 40 players. The fact that we have 60 other players has no bearing on the ranking, and in total points, we are even better than this. All of our members have potential, and just because they are not as talented as people in the top two tribes doesn't mean that they should be dismissed as useless.

DeletedUser97878

....From my incomings.... They got there by fluke some of them >.>

DeletedUser

500 is 3rd, because this is a two tribe world. No one outside of the top two tribes really matters in the end.

DeletedUser

500 is 3rd, because this is a two tribe world. No one outside of the top two tribes really matters in the end.

I think there's nothing more to be said, but I would like them to grow a bit faster its better for morale :)

DeletedUser97878

Hillow apparently your next on the list for k4 removal ;) I mean once they've finished with alam......
Oh wait they stopped with alam :O I'd watch hillow....Maybe they've finished taking advantage of alam's empty village and your next ;)

DeletedUser

Hillow apparently your next on the list for k4 removal ;) I mean once they've finished with alam......
Oh wait they stopped with alam :O I'd watch hillow....Maybe they've finished taking advantage of alam's empty village and your next ;)

Your so funny :icon_biggrin: the only problem is you only have 857 villa's in K4, tell me when and I'll will move some of my defences out for you.

DeletedUser

Hilow 2 you can be nice to Sharkey. He has seen the light at the end of the Twisted tunnel and been saved.

DeletedUser97878

25hpvgi.png
They needed me ;)

DeletedUser

not really sharkey, all urve done is provided us with more food lol, but thanks for the thoughts

DeletedUser97878

Jesus take a joke *yawn* You twist are all boring sods.

DeletedUser104128

Shame you deleted 500's fun stuff forum then Sharkey :(
We were having a real laugh til then :)

DeletedUser97878

I didn't touch anything in 500 when i left :O I left peacefully! Venge made it not so peaceful :(