the Actual 3th crewsade

DeletedUser

Take note that it is actually the 3th crewsade and not the 3st.

ClickPanic on 25.02. at 21:37
If you keep sayin my Sparton Nites is commy and quoir I is gona has to call 3th Crewsade aginst you. You doesnt wont that to happin. I distroyed INF-WR in 1 day and I cood does it to you to. Stop bein commy and quoir.

ClickPanic

Zurtle on 25.02. at 22:08
ur sparton nites is commy and quoir. i seen the moovy 300 and they dont ware no clos and they wok arownd all othur men and do only wat they say as a commy grup.

ClickPanic on 26.02. at 01:04
Sparton Nites in 300 fited quoir Zerkses and beeted him. They didnt nede no fansy spase armer becuz they was good fiters. It aint commy to be naked unles you is quoir and thank like quoir.

Zurtle on 26.02. at 15:04
no, thay is mens that be with othur mens. that be wy thay has no clos. ur sparton nites r a commy and quoir, they cudnt beet inewun. that wy ther be no womun in 300.

ClickPanic on 26.02. at 17:04
You is luckie that I has to fite Pranay98 rite now. That commy talin me I has to give him vilage back for nothin like it welfair. If he aint commy and quoir than why his vilage cum up purpul on the map?

You is next.

Zurtle on 27.02. at 00:03
u thretun me with slavury and deth? i no u is commy maybe quoir to sins u use quoir sparton nites. if u atak me il eesuly beet u with reel worryors that aint no commy and quoirs.

ClickPanic on 27.02. at 01:27
Wonce I beet Pranay98 I gona cume aftur you. My trupes aint no damed commy and quoir. They is crewsaders. You is gona loss sume vilages. The 3th Crewsade gona be your last roadio in W18.

Zurtle on 04.03. at 13:09
u cud nevur beet pranay93, he probly has a worryor army that eesaly beeted ur commy sparton nites. so i aint wureed abut no stooped 3th crewsade agenst me.

ClickPanic on 04.03. at 21:06
I cood to beet Pranay but I got taled to stop by LEGION leedurs becuz they dont wana fite INF so I has to find new targit and you is it becuz you sayed my trupes was commy and quoir. My Sparton Nites is the best thier be and you gona find out whin I git more of them.

Zurtle today at 02:58
U gunna start the 3th cresade then? I dont theenk u is neer strong enuf to fite me. aftur my reel worryors get dun killun ur commy sparton nites ill put in my prophial that I beeted u, so evurewun will see u dont got no powurfull trupes.

ClickPanic today at 23:39
You is abowt to get lerned boy. I is sinding sume of my best Sparton Nites rite now. They is all best atackin unit thier be so is gona get nucked big time. Commy.

Please help me, he has began the 3th crewsade against me, I need support as soon as possible.

DeletedUser

Here now Zurtle, don't be afraid. I'll help you with getting that ODD up :icon_twisted:

overcast

Here now Zurtle, don't be afraid. I'll help you with getting that ODD up :icon_twisted:

Pick a side. Once you side with the UA you are no longer me forum friend and ClickPanic will excommunicate you from 3st KREWSADE.

Ally of UA
Neutral to UA
Enemy of UA

DeletedUser

Me? What I meant was, I'll help ClickPanic get Zurtle's ODD up, lol.

DeletedUser

Zurtel you is stoopid! You know why? It rely is 3th Crewsade. 3st aint the rite way to says it dumy. Allso sence you doesnt know what crewsade it be you is dum. If you is dum you caint leed no crewsade. If you aint no crewsader and you fakin and you lyein than you is commy and quoir. But you aint bigust commy and quoir. You is 2st aftur ewarman.