The Adventures of Valk and Power270lb

DeletedUser

Anyone else think Valk's a n00bish tool? I would like to discuss the adventures of myself and Sir Valk. One day Sir Valk and I were discussing world domination and his n00bish tendencies and he agreed that he is a n00bish idiot (not the one from XVI) but an actual n00bish idiot:

[spoil] [9:00:12 AM] !Valk ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ツ: i agree[/spoil]

Then we started discussing about how some guy sent a train at me with eleven seconds gaps all equipped with 1 sword each and the support arriving three seconds before his last noble and Valk replies:

[spoil][9:00:40 AM] !Valk ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ツ: so did i just then [/spoil]

So then Valk wanted to get together with me and start our own tribe and declare on everyone in W36:

[spoil][9:01:31 AM] !Valk ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ツ: trust me dude[/spoil]

So his n00bish ideals spread onto me like a virus and I asked who should be the first person we rim and Valk replied:

[spoil][9:02:37 AM] !Valk ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ツ: stewyhax?[/spoil]

I asked if he was sure and Valk replied:

[spoil][9:03:11 AM] !Valk ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ツ: noble him [/spoil]

So I said o.k. because he was very convincing but suggested that PnP/Dvader/XVI/Huggle empty all their defense on us and stack us to the high heavens and Valk replied:

[spoil][9:10:35 AM] !Valk ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ツ: would be nice of them [/spoil]

I then suggested we should catch everyone with their pants down but Valk wouldn't have it:

[spoil][9:24:31 AM] !Valk ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ツ: no[/spoil]

Instead he wanted a secure foot on W36 with powerful allies:

[spoil][9:24:44 AM] !Valk ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ツ: will be looking for diplo with 2 tribes[/spoil]

As I became busy trying to establish diplomacy and take out everyone else Valk and I's relationship became strained:

[spoil][9:29:57 AM] !Valk ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ツ: what about me [/spoil]

I tried talking to him but he became like a caged beast and threatened Civil War:

[spoil][9:30:14 AM] !Valk ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ツ: 150 nukes are ready to be fired each with 500 cats ;D[/spoil]

Tune in next time to see if the band of brothers can continue their conquest of this n00bish plague or be ravaged by jealousy, envy and greed

This obviously is a joke. It's a complete fabrication of skype conversations between myself and Valk. He is not a n00b, he's a great player and a good friend. The forums are so damn boring lately I needed to inject some life to it. Sir Valk thank you for being a good sport.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I saw your name and ran with it. Don't worry you'll be on the next episode joining the noobish plague and it will be adventures of Valk, Power270lb and StewyHax

DeletedUser

looks like you all are tools, yet in your noobish wisdom you have not yet realized the might that is the celestial bear.
Grumpy_Bear_by_CelestialFairy79.jpg

valk

wow look at that we didnt even get to a day without Cele some-how being mentioned :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

We just mentioned him. We'll incorporate him into the story somehow.

DeletedUser

So many spoilers, I don't want anything to be spoiled though.

I'll just wait to watch the movie.

mvvm

looks like you all are tools, yet in your noobish wisdom you have not yet realized the might that is the celestial bear.
Grumpy_Bear_by_CelestialFairy79.jpg

what a fairy!!!!! this brings back memories, the blue bears, and why is it that cele gets mentioned so much? perhaps its because hes always online playing "tw" w/ himself

so i would like to take the following poll:

whats cele's favorite position while playing tw?

a) bentover
b) on his knees
c) peeping through a glory hole
d) a,b, or c depending on the time of day

DeletedUser

what a fairy!!!!! this brings back memories, the blue bears, and why is it that cele gets mentioned so much? perhaps its because hes always online playing "tw" w/ himself

so i would like to take the following poll:

whats cele's favorite position while playing tw?

a) bentover
b) on his knees
c) peeping through a glory hole
d) a,b, or c depending on the time of day

Can i go with A,B and C anytime of day?

DeletedUser

This note messed everything up you heavy noob

I used to like your posts... Name your tribe New Noobs On The Block

Cely... this guy beat you on stupidity

I beat Cele on stupidity. At least we post as ourselves jag off.

DeletedUser

I think mvvm/malbec are 'close', maybe not the same person, but I'll put my money on Malbec being in XVI seeing as they seem to post at the same time, and both are directed at me.

Well if you can't beat me in game, take it to the forums eh? Or wait, you can't even beat me there. :icon_redface:

Hey Hect0r, nice to see a new face on forums, I agree with your option, although it is mainly option b, bending over hurts my back.

It's nice how mvvm contradict himself by wondering why every one talks about me, then he himself, makes a poll about me expecting answers from multiple people.

Peace. :axemen::axemen: