the alliance of PAIN!

DeletedUser

we are a tribe in desperate need for members and if you join we will help your village grow so if you want to join please post here.

DeletedUser

hey...
i did start my own tribe, but in 4 days heavy advertising....only 1 member joined....
so im looking to join another tribe...

im in k69and so i whant it to have a good presence there...i would rather a tribe who can support me, with rescources, and military help when needed....

does your tribe offer the above...

thanks...elfasa

DeletedUser

hmm.. not sure if we have any members in that area but you could start inviteing people in your area so let me check if there's any one in your area then i will mail you in game.

DeletedUser

we have know got more members but are still looking for members.

DeletedUser

Can i join

plz can i join i'm quite weak but nearly have a stable, and my last tribe said i was a good strategist, if u have seen my subject called shadow sheath, I realised no-body was joining so I resorted to this

DeletedUser

plz can i join i'm quite weak but nearly have a stable, and my last tribe said i was a good strategist, if u have seen my subject called shadow sheath, I realised no-body was joining so I resorted to this

if anyone joins my >dead< tribe then I will say either one of them becomes leader or they join you. if they choose the first we can make them our enemies

DeletedUser

we are serious people and active and still looking for members and soon the alliance of suffering will be in order so you will stand a better chance of being in the allaince of pain if you join NOW! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

we are serious people and active and still looking for members and soon the alliance of suffering will be in order so you will stand a better chance of being in the allaince of pain if you join NOW! :icon_twisted:

don't join the alliance of PAIN! join the alliance of SUFFERING! recruitment is closed on PAIN! and since dale hasn't said I will tell you how to get into it if you join SUFFER

DeletedUser

listen to godfroggy unless you have a sertain amout of points which i ain't saying i will invite people my self or they may ask me in the game

DeletedUser

We are now looking for members again please post and ask me for an invite