The almighty Ebola Vs Michonne's troops

DeletedUser

are you new? I fail to see any grammatical errors in my previous post.

In regards to your ESL friend..... this is why i have no sympathy.

§8) Language

Tribal Wars is an English game. The use of other languages in game is forbidden. This means all profiles, mails, forum posts and any other publication must be in English.

Would you like me to point it out for you? It's a bit embarrassing you can't find it considering I provided you the grammar rule you violated.

And ffs mate, why are you posting that rule? They are abiding by it? Nowhere does it say there can't be grammar mistakes? They are using English you fool, maybe since you like bolding things this will help you.

I knew you were thick but wow... work it out.

DeletedUser86709

Would you like me to point it out for you? It's a bit embarrassing you can't find it considering I provided you the grammar rule you violated.

And ffs mate, why are you posting that rule? They are abiding by it? Nowhere does it say there can't be grammar mistakes? They are using English you fool, maybe since you like bolding things this will help you.

I knew you were thick but wow... work it out.

I'm thick?

Just because you know English words, doesn't mean you speak English... it's how you use those words in a sentence.

"HOW IDIOTS YOU ARE THERE IN GAS?"
I honestly laughed out loud at this.

Grammar and Spelling are two different things. YOU ARE THICK FOR NOT KNOWING THAT

spelling is the spelling of each individual words while grammar is the proper usage of words in a sentence.

Go to class

tumblr_msodb2PrFA1saqvcqo1_500.gif

Why don't instead of coming on the externals and bashing people you go and war somebody for once... instead of being, in the words of michonne "huggy rim noobs" (this is never gonna get old xD)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116223

spamming? oh my god you're too much xD

why didn't you take your own advice back when cure was owning your ass?

Sorry batman i dont remember my self posting 50 times about swift...
Ebola/cure was my enemy and i was talking about them 90% and 10% about the others.

If you check your posts in w76 90% are for me and s-d.
Its like you are playing in cure...

Thanks for advertising anyway

Last edited:

DeletedUser86709

I just make sure tribes that deserve some hate get it.

especially ones who talk a big game, then NAP their enemy.

DeletedUser

You didn't mispell it, you used the wrong word. Making it a grammar mistake. Maybe you should read the things you have just googled buddy, lol.

You sound like a whiny schoolgirl. He's using English words, and for the most part, using them correctly. Ill give it to you, he may have messed up one sentence pretty bad but you obviously knew what he meant. He's speaking English, even though it's not perfect. In your logic, anyone who has not ENTIRELY perfected the English language is not speaking English.

And war for once? We have just got out of a war? And you call yours a war? Curb-stomping someone when they are already being
beaten up by someone else is not a war. It's a shallow way to make yourself look tough. Also, I am not bashing people, only you, do not generalize my comments.

Also, you do not need to post pictures with every comeback to make yourself seem edgy. It's childish and pathetic.

satorbg

I just make sure tribes that deserve some hate get it.

especially ones who talk a big game, then NAP their enemy.

They talk a lot but they defended against a tribe 7 x their size so IMO credit is due to Michonne and his team. Now, Ebola/Pox/Cure or whatever they are called these days, have a lot to be ashamed of in my opinion.

DeletedUser

I agree completely with satorbg.

I'd also like to point out that nearly everyone's grammar here is awful, but that doesn't mean you need to go around flagging it up; it's especially embarrassing when you all (Michonne, Lego, Sunliqht) correct each other, and then make a mistake in your own posts.

DeletedUser86709

They talk a lot but they defended against a tribe 7 x their size so IMO credit is due to Michonne and his team. Now, Ebola/Pox/Cure or whatever they are called these days, have a lot to be ashamed of in my opinion.

This world is the easiest world ever to defend on.

Unless the tribe you are facing is really good or you are inactive there is no reason to lose any villages (minus outliers)

roman01

are you new? I fail to see any grammatical errors in my previous post.

In regards to your ESL friend..... this is why i have no sympathy.

§8) Language

Tribal Wars is an English game. The use of other languages in game is forbidden. This means all profiles, mails, forum posts and any other publication must be in English.

If we're debating grammar, please start off your sentences with a capital letter. THANKZ

satorbg

This world is the easiest world ever to defend on.

Unless the tribe you are facing is really good or you are inactive there is no reason to lose any villages (minus outliers)

It certainly is easier to defend with the big gap, but split trains with noble nukes will still rain on your parade. If they all land on the same second on most your vills you're screwed.

Or do what Duff used to do, he would sniff out where the church is, noble that first then nuke the hell out of the area.

DeletedUser

Seriouzly bro? You forgot your basic punctuation & grammar.

Thank you for helping me explain my point. Some people can't and others are too lazy to use proper english on an international server. Or any server to be completely honest. As long as you can understand what someone is saying, let it go :)

Correcting someone is fine, as long as you are doing it to help. as opposed to attempting to belittle them.

roman01

Thank you for helping me explain my point. Some people can't and others are too lazy to use proper english on an international server. Or any server to be completely honest. As long as you can understand what someone is saying, let it go :)

Correcting someone is fine, as long as you are doing it to help. as opposed to attempting to belittle them.

1) Agreed
2) Such as your intended sarcasm, good try plz come again.

DeletedUser

Thank you.. What I have been trying to say this entire time!

DeletedUser116699

I'm thick?

Just because you know English words, doesn't mean you speak English... it's how you use those words in a sentence.

"HOW IDIOTS YOU ARE THERE IN GAS?"
I honestly laughed out loud at this.

Grammar and Spelling are two different things. YOU ARE THICK FOR NOT KNOWING THAT

spelling is the spelling of each individual words while grammar is the proper usage of words in a sentence.

Go to class

tumblr_msodb2PrFA1saqvcqo1_500.gif

Why don't instead of coming on the externals and bashing people you go and war somebody for once... instead of being, in the words of michonne "huggy rim noobs" (this is never gonna get old xD)

You mad?(i cant speak english,thats my problem not yours i think)

And how you know that we are noobs?

You are the noobs here and you know it ;)

OOOPS!!!!

DeletedUser86709

You mad?(i cant speak english,thats my problem not yours i think)

And how you know that we are noobs?

You are the noobs here and you know it ;)

OOOPS!!!!

yea but my tribe is positive in war caps #sorrynotsorry