The (almost) Complete TW Dictionary.

• Thread starter Agent Incognito
  • Start date

DeletedUser104171

There's a (almost) complete TW dictionary, now I've seen everything.

Gambit.2004

I only read most of the first two pages, but I noticed a posible error.

Morale sacrifice When I read it, it seemed to state the attacker gets an advantage if he is smaller. In truth, the smaller player only gets the advantage while defending.

DeletedUser

What it means is, allowing a smaller enemy to noble a new village before you take his main, so that the morale is higher and your troops fight harder/you have less losses. After you've taken the main, if you want the low loyalty new village then you can take it without much hassle.

Gambit.2004

That does not make sence because you are still referanceing morale. It is a good tactic, but the smaller player will always have 100% morale when attacking and it can not go any higher. Also the larger player does not suffer from lower DEF per troop no matter how high the point differance.
Now being that a new village was taken and the same troops that were defending one village now have to defend two for a space of time, means it is a great time to attack the main village. I fully agree with that.
Back to morale, If the larger player was attacking the smaller prior to, durring, and after the noblement of the first village and if the point value jumped high enough then the smaller player could gain an advange if the smaller player was playing DEFively.

DeletedUser

That does not make sence because you are still referanceing morale. It is a good tactic, but the smaller player will always have 100% morale when attacking and it can not go any higher. Also the larger player does not suffer from lower DEF per troop no matter how high the point differance.
Now being that a new village was taken and the same troops that were defending one village now have to defend two for a space of time, means it is a great time to attack the main village. I fully agree with that.
Back to morale, If the larger player was attacking the smaller prior to, durring, and after the noblement of the first village and if the point value jumped high enough then the smaller player could gain an advange if the smaller player was playing DEFively.

Big player sees that he has 60% morale on a small player. The small player tries to noble a village from the bigger player. The big player realizing his morale will be 89% if this happens, allows him to do so. Big player then clears out all of the small players villages at a higher morale rate, then conquers the village he originally had and all of the small player's. In no way does the smaller player benefit, solely the larger player.

For some reason you're stuck on the small player being the attacker which is not what is being talked about.

DeletedUser

292315_372537666150909_443051386_n.jpg