The Amalgam - a W22 tale of drunkeness and cruelty

DeletedUser

This is my second fictional story in parts. Again... Not a PnP Lewder :)

Frail I assure you I have chosen the right place to start this thread, so please bear with me and you can move it elsewhere after the last part if you so wish

All characters depicted in "The Amalgam" are the property of MJ. These characters and events are fictional and any resemblance to players playing, deleted, or nobled out or situations past, present, or imagined is purely and completely coincidental.

Author Note:
This is a W22 based story. I suspect most of you don't know what The Amalgam is, or do you? She's a Marvel Comics super-hero who comes from the future to absorb the powers and abilities of dying mutants by touching them, so that part of them can carry on the quest for mutantkind.
She can then shape-shift into their likeness and let their personality come to the forefront to interact with others.

The title was inspired by a conversation with JonEd and a song called 'Sunny Afternoon' by the Kinks which goes like this...

"My girlfriend's gone off with my car
And gone back to her ma and pa
Telling tales of drunkenness and cruelty"

images

Coming Soon:
Part1: Nira the Nooby Duke- the world begins

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Part1: Nira the Nooby Duke- the world begins

Nira clicks a TW ad, joins W22 and starts a tribe
[M]: Hey neighbour wanna be friends?
[Nira]: Wanna join my tribe nooby neighbour?
[M]: Why not?
M joins the tribe

[M]: So what's the deal with this game? What do we do?
[Nira]: I haven't got a clue
[M]: hmmm.. I’ll tell you what there's a big scary looking tribe. They look like they know what they're doing. Wanna join them? We look a bit lonesome the two of us.
[Nira]: No I want my own tribe
[M]: Ok I’ll give it a try anyway and let you know how it goes.
Nira keeps quiet, he feels anger. He likes the tag of Duke but can’t be a duke by himself. Looks at M’s village . He's bigger than him but doesn't know what's in there. He scouts and he finds a few troops. Maybe not worth it

[M]: Hey friend. What’s up with the attack?
[Nira]: It wasn’t an attack. Just scouts to see how you’re doing.
[M]: I thought we were friends
[Nira]: We are
[M]: that’s not what friends do.
M feels betrayed and thinks that’s not the kind of friend I need. Scouts back

[Nira]: Why are you attacking me?
[M]: Just scouting friend to see what you have in there
[Nira]: I thought we were friends
[M]: so did I

M grows fast in his new tribe. Plenty of advice. Learns to play the game.
Nira joins another tribe and tries to get it’s members to help him bring down his evil neighbour.
M hears the whispers but by now he’s big enough. Takes on Nira’s tribe, clears possible support and then clears & rims Nira while he’s complaining of bad treatment and throwing abuse which would be too much to mention here for our lovely mod to ignore.
male19-male-crying-tears-smiley-emoticon-000061-large.gif
His TW quest is over, but during his dying moments.....

The Amalgam flies in and touches him. She acquires DECEPTION, UNTRUSTWORTHINESS & SLIMINESS.

The Amalgamation Process begins......

Comming Soon...
Part 2: Louise Fe... Victim of a Lunatic

DeletedUser

Part 2: Louise Fe... Victim of a Lunatic
"False friendship,
like the ivy,
decays and ruins the walls it embraces"

J is the member of a powerful tribe
J has been given baron privies after some good aggressive work with enemy tribes
J was and still is a noob but was given lots of guidance by more experienced members of the tribe
J in turn would like to help other members of the tribe.
Louise Fe is J’s neighbour and J sees that she’s struggling and not being too active attacking enemies.

[J] Hello Lou, how are you
[L Fe] Good, good
[J] Would you like some help?
[L Fe] Yes please
J sends Lou lots of info an attacking and defending and asks her to start attacking enemies
[J] And remember no attacks with swords or spears
[L Fe] Ok
A bit later...

[L Fe] I attacked by my troops died, could you clear this villa for me
[J] Of course
Lou is helpless but sounds keen and is very polite
Lou & J become ‘friends’ having a chat every now and then with J often helping her to clear and noble

One fine morning.....
[L Fe] Hello J
[J] What can I do for you?
[L Fe] I was nobling that villa you see and Merlin (another member of the same tribe) nobled it first and then killed my troops. Can you talk to him because he’s not giving me the villa or paying for the troops I lost.
[J] Of course. I’ll have a word with him

J contacts the evil Merlin as he considers unfriendly inter-tribal behaviour unacceptable
[J] Hello Merl, Lou’s not very happy because you did...such & such.
[Merl] Sorry but the story is quite different
Merl explains that he claimed the village. Lou had already half cleared the village and when she found out that someone else got it she demanded that he lets her noble or else. Her request was denied so she sends 2 attacks against the fellow member. The troops die so she starts throwing abuse. Of course she mentions none of that to J.

[J] Hello Lou. I have investigated (in true Mod style) and found that you are blatantly lying. You attacked a tribe member and wasted valuable troops. In the future refrain from telling lies and always make sure you claim before you noble. Please read the tribe rules.
[L Fe] OK, but it wasn’t me, it was my boyfriend sitting me
Lou carries on noobing about and J does not bother with her any more
Later.....

[L Fe] My boyfriend would like to move to this area and noble this village
J checks out the boyfriend (Nicjuv) and notices that he’s being nobled out in his original area several Ks away
[J] Ok Lou but he has to abide to the tribe rules, you do the claiming for his targets and no 3K barb nobling, we don’t want to annoy the cauliflower farmers now. Help him to noble an enemy or something.
[L Fe] Thanks

Nicjuv moves into the area and as soon as he builds troops & nobles he sets his eyes on the 3k barbs.
He nobles one. J warns him to keep away. Nicjuv nobles a second one. J attacks. Louise supports her boyfriend and breaks the rule of not being aggressive towards a tribe member for the 2nd time.
J attacks
Lou laments and tells the tribe her story of how she’s fallen victim to the Lunatic of course failing to mention the fine details.
images

At this stage it’s hard to tell which one of the lovers, through which account sends the offensive messages to J.

J cats and nobles and kicks them both out of the tribe area. Both Lou and her lover relocate to distant lands and spend the rest of their time in this world hoping tribes. Sometimes the same tribe , sometimes even enemy tribes!!! How very appropriate.

At some stage Nicjuv moves to a great tribe called “Red Mullets”. J contacts the great Duke “El Sid” and tells him to check out Nicjuv’s history as he will most likely have problems with him. El Sid rudely dismisses the comment. Later on Nicjuv is being nobled out yet again by the “Red Mullets” and relocates for the n-th time.

After multiple relocations and ½ the world after them, both lovers succumb to pressure and leave the world.

But just before they go....... the Amalgam flies in. She touches the loving couple as they fade away
images
She acquires FALSE FRIENDSHIP, LIES & CATERWAULING

P.S. the two lovers are both members of the secret organisation P.U.T.A.
spy-emoticon.jpg

Comming Soon...
Part 3: 2 Kilogram Power... the King of Nukes

DeletedUser

At this stage I would like to provide a link to an interview our mod Frail Beuty did a few days ago about the Bans in W50. I found it al very interesting and you can read it all here
However I'm just going to draw attention to one of Frail's questions and Morthy's answer.
In Bold the parts that I would like the readers of this story to keep a mental note of.

FrailBeauty: A number of banned players of our world were highly influential personas. The top player, in particular, was also the leader of the top ranking tribe. Since the ban it has become quite obvious that he has been rallying support, and has even seemed to convince most of his tribe to set their accounts to deletion. In situations like this, is it not reasonable (if not necessary) to make the evidence against that player be known to the public? Due to the privacy policy, such players could be telling people anything[they wish/B] , and due to the earned respect on this world – they will be believed by many. Has the thought crossed your mind to publicize the evidence against such players, or is this strictly forbidden by Innogames (even in dire situations like this one)?

Morthy: ...........I’m aware a lot of the involved players have already started spreading misinformation. If you’re reading this and you’ve been told something that sounds really unfair or unlikely, please remember that these players have been banned for cheating. If they were willing to stoop that low, they’re also perfectly willing to lie about it to their teammates.

Well said Morthy. If only all those lemmings could think logically before deleting their accounts?
[spoil]
tumblr_kwzb4bjwoK1qzgzk7o1_400.jpg
[/spoil]

x2dezjohn

good about time hated the rank 1 guy and his pets to much lies from them and huging :)

DeletedUser

The truth is john that lemmings do not actually jump off cliffs. So why do most people believe they do?

In the late 50's Disney released a Nature Documentary called 'White Wilderness" where the small cute rodents were seen jumping off cliffs in the Arctic Ocean during their annual mass migration. A Wonder of Nature!!!

In the eighties another documentary was released by CBC looking into animal cruelty in Hollywood and revealed the following...

'White Wilderness' was filmed in Calgary and the lemmings were flown in from Hudson Bay!!!!
The particular species of lemming not only do not commit suicide but also do not migrate!!!!
The poor lemmings did not jump off the cliff willingly. The were forced to do so by means of a mechanical turntable!!!!

The point is that some will make you believe that lemmings do jump and if you are a lemming you will jump!
Frail's & Morthy's comment on top ranked players who will use their influence and will stoop low enough to lie to their 'mates' in order to satisfy their vanity is spot on.

So let's get on with this lemmings story.....