THE and ~B~

DeletedUser71961

When i first started this game a friend told me to stay out the pnp because it causes more trouble than its worth, i wish i had took his advice, i normally joke about in here but for once i'm going to be serious, it seems ~B~ haters and trouble makers have convinced half the world we are supporting THE big time and i'm here to put the record straight, ONE! of our players put support in some villages because he was nobling them off kriv who was migrating, even a monkey can look on TWstats and work that one out but strangely people who class themselves as intelligent cant, that's a far cry from "~B~ is supporting THE", things have been twisted and blew out of proportion as usual, its one thing to wonder who spreads these lies and exaggerations but its another to wonder about the sheep believing it, my message to the people believing it would be if you are that easily led and conned IMO you are weak minded, its no secret THE befriended us and then took some of our players so why the hell would we repay them by supporting them? THE say our players wanted to leave us anyway after my refusal to help THE attack DECIDE and they just gave them a home but to us it was a cheap shot, a few tribes have took members off us and that's fine by us, the way i see it is if they left they were not worth having anyway so you are all quite welcome to them, this time for once its not us being misled by lies though, im the duke of ~B~ and im telling everybody here and now, despite what you have heard we are not supporting THE, in fact we are not supporting anybody but our own tribe mates in the skirmish we are having with LEGION, one of our players put some support in a few of krivs villages for us to gain more villages not to help them out, again TWstats will speak for itself, ~B~ have no relations with THE or any other tribe from that side of the world so certain people might want to get their facts right.

slates9

Jimmy,

We know THE manipulated you guys and stole your players. That's bad, and we all know the real reasons that THE deny.

Your right ~B~ have no want to support THE or such, yet still, supporting villages against DECIDE, who are your enemy, granted, doesn't show to well. Even if it is for your gain. How can you be sure you'll be the ones to take that village in the end, as the only way I can think of it is if you have made a deal with THE...

Mick876

Yeah how are you meant to noble kriv with out any resistance? you are just going to put D in his villages, and then he is just going to clear the villages for you and not defend against your nobles? Why would he do this? unless ~B~ have a deal with THE like slates has suggested.

Edit: Also ~B~ is no where near Kriv. Why would you want villages so far away from your tribe?

DeletedUser71961

i have made no deal with THE, one player got offered the villages so they took the offer that's all it was, we dont see DECIDE as enemies, some of the players that left seen them as enemies, although when i joined GREEN and shortly found myself tribe-less thanks to the RC/gardez affair i must admit i had no love for them 2 players.

DeletedUser

just my opinion, wasting your own defence when at war is stupid, (wasting troops full stop is stupid)

killing a few decide nukes won't win any prizes, and no one gains anything apart from odd for kriv, oda for decide and then the village, and every village ~b~ loses could have been prevented if your defence was supporting your own tribe??

troops are people too! are they in the union? are they demending a payrise?

DeletedUser71961

Edit: Also ~B~ is no where near Kriv. Why would you want villages so far away from your tribe?
k37 is not far away from k38 is it?

slates9

It's far enough to consider it a pointless conquer unless your planning to jump somewhere...

DeletedUser70594

k37 is not far away from k38 is it?

You are wrong again ... ~B~ did not take ANY of his k37 villages ... :icon_wink:

krivvvvvvvvv.jpg

Ur tribe members were supporting Kriv`s K36 (DECIDE`s Home) villages and you dont see DECIDE as enemies???? You know whats your problem??? We do mate we see ~B~ as our enemy :) :axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser71961

i dont see it as pointless making a cluster in the next K when there is nothing to noble around you, everybody wants to expand, im in 4 continents and had a cluster in a 5th, if i get the chance to make a cluster in another K il do it, my player got offered villages by somebody he knew from another tribe so he took them, the point im trying to make here is all of ~B~ is not supporting THE like some people are trying to imply.

slates9

Making a cluster in the middle of a continent dominated by a tribe who you are not on good terms with...that's not expansion. Are you 100% sure you don't want a war with DECIDE? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser70594

Jimmy AB were supporting IN THE MIDDLE of k36 ... do you think he planed to noble those villages???? i doubt because DECIDE hates deathstars especialy when the owner is from ~B~ ...

Skyhawk has 8 reports .. 8 full deff village arrived when SKy nobled village from Krivo ... So Yes ~B~ supports THE ...

May be Later when THE has realised that DECIDE did not plan to STOP only after this they offered villages to you ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71961

Jimmy AB were supporting IN THE MIDDLE of k36 ... do you think he planed to noble those villages???? i doubt because DECIDE hates deathstars especialy when the owner is from ~B~ ...

Skyhawk has 8 reports .. 8 full deff village arrived when SKy nobled village from Krivo ... So Yes ~B~ supports THE ...

May be Later when THE has realised that DECIDE did not plan to STOP only after this they offered villages to you ...

i can only tell you what my player has told me and i believe my player and i have to stick by him, Skyhawk got 8 full villages did he chamicha? well while you are here can you confirm that was 8 different players supporting was it? all this support was landing tell us exactly how many ~B~ players you have proof sent support to THE??

DeletedUser70594

are you Blind or whats the matter with you??? i wrote that ArticBear has sent support to krivo IN THE MIDDLE OF k36 ... skyhawk got one village wich had incoming support from AB .. 8 full deff arrived from AB ... and its the ONLY support wich DECIDE Got ... i`m sure we can find more troops in Kriv`s villages ... so we are capping ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

slates9

Jimmy,

What I think Chamich is trying to say is that DECIDE received support in conquered kriv villages from ~B~

[spoil]
2j0c8eq.png
[/spoil]

And that's in K36. A continent dominated 97% by DECIDE. If you have no ill feelings towards DECIDE and don't want to war them, why is AB supporting K36 villages?

[spoil]
cp4qu.png
[/spoil]

And when Chamich says ~B~ are supporting THE, I imagine he sees it as a whole. One player represents a tribe. Any tribe. AB is supporting THE, therefore AB is ~B~...so ~B~ is supporting THE

DeletedUser71961

are you Blind or whats the matter with you??? i wrote that ArticBear has sent support to krivo IN THE MIDDLE OF k36 ... skyhawk got one village wich has incomings support from AB .. 8 full deff arrived from AB ... and its ONLY support wich DECIDE Got ... i`m sure we can find more troops in Kriv`s villages ... so we are capping ;)
so what you are saying is "one" of my players had some support in kriv? thank you thats all i wanted to know, now all the conspiracy theorists with no social life and nothing better to do but cause trouble can see for themselves "ONE!" player supported kriv, he isnt supporting him now and wont be in the future end of story, thats the point i am making here, thanks chamicha for clearing that up for me, im out of here and will not be back, theres too much hate in this thing and thats not for me, good luck everybody and goodbye.

DeletedUser70594

so what you are saying is "one" of my players had some support in kriv? thank you thats all i wanted to know, now all the conspiracy theorists with no social life and nothing better to do but cause trouble can see for themselves "ONE!" player supported kriv, he isnt supporting him now and wont be in the future end of story, thats the point i am making here, thanks chamicha for clearing that up for me, im out of here and will not be back, theres too much hate in this thing and thats not for me, good luck everybody and goodbye.

Hes not a regular Player ... Hes your DIPLOMAT :) Only thing i can clear for you is That DECIDE will go for your tribe ...

Let your tribe members to watch this video

DeletedUser71844

Cham and Cece both said that no matter what we are the enemies of DECIDE. So we are killing our enemies troops. End of.
Kriv was gifting AB those villages. So, he was supporting them until his nobles got there.

It looks like we will have to fight the lot o' ya. And that suits me just fine :p

I got villages on both fronts. Let's see ya make some caps. Stop talking about it and do it ChamichA.

Last edited:

DeletedUser70594

i`m nobling your Big borthers for now ... i said you your time will come soon ...

DeletedUser

despite what you have heard we are not supporting THE, in fact we are not supporting anybody but our own tribe mates in the skirmish we are having with LEGION, one of our players put some support in a few of krivs villages for us to gain more villages not to help them out,

From 16:59 - 18:30 it seems that one story is being painted, but then another emerges.

Cham and Cece both said that no matter what we are the enemies of DECIDE. So we are killing our enemies troops. End of.

By the way, Jimmy, I left the commas in your quote as you seem quite attached to them. However, you might want to learn what full stops are for. It makes reading your posts a whole lot easier.