THE and ~B~

DeletedUser71844

MC Mellow, that NAP was agreed nigh on 30 days ago.

It needs to be re-visited. And on ~B~'s behalf, I'll try my best to get the NAP re-instated :)

DeletedUser71844

*Facepalm*

Man, I keep getting caught for lying about the NAP's we have :O

DeletedUser71961

Oh dear. I'm so insulted and wounded that you say no one cares what I have to say. I'm going to have to go and delete my account now.

:icon_surprised: Yeah. B's still losing. Did you have something important you wanted me to look at?

the point i was making is 4 tribes have took 24 villages you egotistical RAM lover, how far up are you? can anybody see your feet?

slates9

They took 24 villages. Jimmy. That's not "we've done well" that's more of a RAM saying "we don't give two shits about you because your more of a nuisance then anything"

Haha, Mel, he called you an egotistical RAM lover. Priceless :lol:

DeletedUser71844

Put you're blue coat back on slates, it suits you better mate.

DeletedUser71961

what is this the BH loves RAM show? this is starting to get very sycophantic and i think its BH are scared of RAM so they are seeing how far up they can fit.

slates9

Why is this the BH loves RAM show? Jimmy, don't delude yourself. It's not. What it is, is just McMellow and myself telling you that ~B~ is not what you've cracked it up to be. We have no affiliation with RAM, which includes being scared of them. Being 5 continents away, I don't think they should be scared of us yet :icon_wink:

By the way, nice recruiting policy you ... egotistical ... self lovers :lol:

cececole

Since the topic of ~B~ and NAPs is current, and Artic Bear recently contacted me by igm requesting a NAP btw DECIDE and ~B~, I would like to plainly state that there is no NAP btw ~B~ and DECIDE (and never has been). Artic Bear said he has " posted to all our members that they are not allowed to attack any member from Decide unless attacked on. " That is for ~B~ to choose and this posting was not requested by DECIDE.

Given that ~B~ has made accusations against tribes that they agreed to not attack ~B~ and broke their promise, or ~B~ claims a NAP where the other party avers that none exists I want to be crystal clear.

In short, my latest igm to artic bear:

cececole today at 00:07
And just rereading some of the recent pnp from db and jimmy I feel the need to clarify DECIDE's stance toward ~B~. Let me be absolutely clear DECIDE IS NOT AGREEING IN ANY SENSE TO REFRAIN FROM ATTACKING ANY ~B~ PLAYERS. I do not want any future accusations that DECIDE has broken its word/promise to not attack ~B~. We make no such promise or agreement.

DeletedUser71961

Since the topic of ~B~ and NAPs is current, and Artic Bear recently contacted me by igm requesting a NAP btw DECIDE and ~B~, I would like to plainly state that there is no NAP btw ~B~ and DECIDE (and never has been). Artic Bear said he has " posted to all our members that they are not allowed to attack any member from Decide unless attacked on. " That is for ~B~ to choose and this posting was not requested by DECIDE.

Given that ~B~ has made accusations against tribes that they agreed to not attack ~B~ and broke their promise, or ~B~ claims a NAP where the other party avers that none exists I want to be crystal clear.

In short, my latest igm to artic bear:

thats fine by us and that is as clear as it gets, pity everybody had not made things as clear as that.