THE and ~B~

DeletedUser84374

you all have RL and thats why you all act like children, this is aimed at members of my tribe as well. this is why i dislike this forum crap, if everyone is as big and as clever as they think they are then you all need to prove it in game. or you could all continue to lie and hurl abuse at each other.

DeletedUser

cavo-r,

Your posts amaze me, in one post your calling everyone fags. In the next post you're saying everyone is acting like children. You say we need to prove it ig? Looking at your account, you have alot to learn..lol

We'll be happy to teach you....

If you dislike the forum then consider yourself rimmed and leave!

DeletedUser71844

Hmm, what makes you think it was SFC that drew those cartoons? Who said SFC didn't ask someone else to draw them? They are not signed by him and he didn't admit to drawing them. So think aboot that before you go making accusations aboot other people.

Congratulations SFC, you've successfully pissed off the entire world :D

I remember you telling me when you first started that this is what you wanted to do.

DeletedUser91224

hehe .. do not be upset .. ~B~ will fall one way or another;)

Dude at this point they are just pissing people off from all over the world. They spy on D2 and attack our members. Hey ~B~ you might as well piss off LoEN and PHOENX while your at it.

KarmaX

~B~ are too far from PHOENX and LOEN and their piss is not powerful enough to reach them :p

DeletedUser

OK looking at this thread I've seen a few insults, some inappropriate language, and sexual references. That will stop or people will be having a nice vacation from the forum. Thank you.

DeletedUser

OK looking at this thread I've seen a few insults, some inappropriate language, and sexual references. That will stop or people will be having a nice vacation from the forum. Thank you.

thank you Mr Mod. A little late, but better late than never.

DeletedUser71961

Dude at this point they are just pissing people off from all over the world. They spy on D2 and attack our members. Hey ~B~ you might as well piss off LoEN and PHOENX while your at it.

those tribes have not stabbed us in the back so why would we? incase you have not realised we only bad mouth tribes dont uphold their word.

DeletedUser

despite saying otherwise, you clearly haven't understood a single word from yesterday Jimmy.

KarmaX

I guess he doesn't want to read my post stating the facts in RAM's thread and post against it . Still waiting....... !!

varden7676

Yes still waiting jimmy. BTW keep up the good work it is entertaining.

DeletedUser71961

you will have a long wait i have no time to come in here :( my last words until i get time to come back or banned is, and i got this off eastenders, a bully is another word for a coward, karma and shipley may be very close "friends" some people say they are more than close friends but to me they are bullies, their type are usually non violent and submissive spending most of their time looking for men (to recruit for the tribe of course), so in summary give me some time to get sorted shipley and karma and il personally noble you both out and you can continue to look for men (as recruits for your tribe) on the rim were you might find some fresh meat if you know what i mean. and for the record i am not crying about being attacked for those RAM lovers or should i say those who love to be RAM'D? this in after all a war game so im talking about those people who have not heard the full story of puppet tribes, snide accounts broken NAP's to name a few by RAM but still comment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A NAP exists when both tribes agree to a NAP and both tribes mark the other as a NAP on their diplomacy. I know of three tribes that ~B~ marked as NAP, along with your academy marking them as NAP, who did not mark your tribe as NAP....because no agreement was ever made. Since that seems to be a pattern for your tribe then you claiming someone had a NAP with you really carries no weight at all.

And you will noble Shipley and Karma (or any other player with any sort of knowledge of the game in an at least decent tribe) when pigs fly.

BTW...your veiled homophobic comments are rather ridiculous but they seem to be your go to insult for anyone and everyone. Why are you so obsessed with that?

DeletedUser71961

do you really think anybody cares about anything you do or say ever? you know nothing about my diplomacy and if you do prove it in here for us all to see i dont mind, if you have no proof i suggest you are making lies up and trying to look important, in the meantime take a look at this.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~B~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: RAM DRIFT LEGI0N Legion
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 182
Side 2: 651
Difference: 469

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 44
Difference: 24

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,298,243
Side 2: 5,655,602
Difference: 4,357,359

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 126,783
Side 2: 395,414
Difference: 268,631

chart

DeletedUser

Oh dear. I'm so insulted and wounded that you say no one cares what I have to say. I'm going to have to go and delete my account now.

:icon_surprised: Yeah. B's still losing. Did you have something important you wanted me to look at?

DeletedUser

McMellow, let the first timer duke hang himself up.

We are all unimportant and stupid. He has achieved such greatness you can only dream of it. One day, maybe you will be able to look up to him... As of now, we are not even close to such godly supreme player and leader.

DeletedUser

McMellow, let the first timer duke hang himself up.

We are all unimportant and stupid. He has achieved such greatness you can only dream of it. One day, maybe you will be able to look up to him... As of now, we are not even close to such godly supreme player and leader.

Indeed.

DeletedUser

articbear on 16.06. at 01:24
Hi, how are you? It was suggested to me that I speak to you about the NAP our tribes have set up. It was brought up to me today that a member of our academy tribe was attacked by one of your members. Could you please find out for me if you have ~B~R~ marked as NAP as well and if not could you please include them as well. Thanks.

articbear

BelValcor on 16.06. at 01:48
Hello Articbear,

As I recall a NAP proposal was sent to DairyBoy.

I have had no response one way or the other on my proposal so there is not a NAP in effect at this time nor has there ever been.

I keep missing DB on sype to remind him that this has not been addressed yet...

Regards,
BelValcor

BelValcor today at 06:00

This message has been forwarded by BelValcor.

That's proof of the fictional NAP you had with us. I'll leave it to the other two tribes you've done this with to post or not post their proof although I think RAM already has several times over and you just keep denying the validity of it. This is the last thing I will say on the matter though so if you're looking to have a dialogue about it don't waste your time.