The Art of Spam

DeletedUser

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen.

We've all seen Coma's petty forum trains which are merely 20 posts, if not less. Behold, the largest forum train .net has ever seen!!! :icon_biggrin:

[spoil]
UberTrain1.jpg
UberTrain2.jpg
UberTrain3.jpg
UberTrain4.jpg
UberTrain5.jpg
[/spoil]

And with this I am officially retiring from Tribal Wars. Its been great fun, and this is the pinnacle of my time on these forums. I iz supa 1337 posta.

Bye guys :)

DeletedUser

damn...thats a nice train...

i'd say he's gone for at least a good 3 months...

DeletedUser

He asked for a permaban, so he wont be coming back. good job though :D

DeletedUser

permabans mean nothing anymore to the true crazed addicts, hes still on skype, so permaban or not hell be back eventually. guaranteed

DeletedUser

It did beat Coma's forum trains to be fair to the guy. He must have planned that for a while.

DeletedUser

permabans mean nothing anymore to the true crazed addicts, hes still on skype, so permaban or not hell be back eventually. guaranteed
Yes, he still haunts us by adding us to random skype chats of his. The topic of the last one was 'the game' and if we left the chat without announcing we lost the game he would add us back in :lol:

On a bit of a random skype note: I'm not sure if it was just major lag or something else but yesturday the W23 skype chat popped for me. The original W23 skype chat. There are still players from ?!? in there :icon_cool:
Woo, my name is in the "Currently active users" list :)
I'm invisible :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

It did beat Coma's forum trains to be fair to the guy. He must have planned that for a while.

Do you think Lewder would be able to pull this off if I was unbanned? Really?

Anyway, to get Lewder. Follow this equation :p "Coma X Annoying = Lewder"

Seriously. Whatever Lewdy does just seems to be one step further from me whenever I'm not there to contest it ¬_¬

DeletedUser

But then you get Lewder / Annoying = Coma...

So coma is just a more annoying version of Coma :D

anyway, this train is a bit bad.

took him like 8 minutes to do.

DeletedUser

Lulwut?

Lewder = Annoying X Coma.

Therefore Lewder / Annoying = Coma

So how do you get Coma X Annoying = Coma??

Anyway, Lewder does it the fail way, He has 50 billion tabs and writes all his posts out before hand, and then hits send on them all.

I just type quick :D

DeletedUser

Now pyker's bumped this I'm going to answer all your questions.

Yes, I had been thinking about it, and spent several hours typing up the posts in FF (not opera, the only thing which mattered was the 10 second flood thing >.>)

In doing this though - I didn't break any rules. I could post in every world's general discussion section now and provided I was on topic - I wouldn't break the rules.

@deathshadow -> I forget my skype password and I've uninstalled skype. But I am a crazed addict :icon_cool:

I got roughly 1% of my post count from that event alone (correct me if I'm wrong).

@Coma -> I know you can't reply, but of course I would be able to. If you weren't banned, you could do it right now.

I struck at exactly the time when the forums are the least active and had all my posts already planned. Its how you do any intelligently timed forum trains, not silly posting sprees.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

/facepalm

You did not read any of my post did you? Nor did you read any of this thread.

DeletedUser

Nice train, bet that took some time in your life you would not get back XD jk jk

DeletedUser

It did actually :3 Then again, I didn't exactly have a lot to do...