The Artemis Examiner

rooki7

minaise honestly if you want the newspaper to have more info why don't you help filling it ?

If there is info, map or interview you think worth mentionning here why not just ask Artemis for the next issue (or blog) and help him so did Nob ?

Criticism is easy, doing something is harder.

DeletedUser

And seriously? EVERY other paper was focused on one region; newspapers report on interesting things. No one cares to hear for the millionth time that TDE nobles barbs all day long. We know that. :icon_rolleyes:
No one cares to hear for the millionth time that NOB nobles ??? all day long. We know that. :icon_rolleyes:

why not use something like this as a filler..
There was also an interview with Areyaen.
there has been no interviews with TDEf or even with Rx4U members, why not use these like there were interviews with areyaen in most of the issues.

If it HAD of been TDE focused, you'd be crying about how awesome the paper is. Get over it, TDE is garbage.
i have never even sayed a word, altho i have liked artys newspaper until this one. this here has nothing to do with TDE, brake ur ego.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Minaise I'm sure the paper will cover things more relevant to you when you actually do something interesting :)

Another good paper Artemis.

DeletedUser

minaise honestly if you want the newspaper to have more info why don't you help filling it ?
my english is kinda crippled, would take too much editing to make the reading enjoyable, besides i doubt they would let me.

Criticism is easy, doing something is harder.
criticism is needed for progress.

lightgod44

Interesting read as always.

An idea for future news, i wanna hear the north side. The "tde" allys tak, them etc... see what the real deal with them is if they consider themselves family or if they have their own agendas. Dont know if it would be interesting but worth a shot.

DeletedUser

An idea for future news, i wanna hear the north side. The "tde" allys tak, them etc... see what the real deal with them is if they consider themselves family or if they have their own agendas. Dont know if it would be interesting but worth a shot.

We don't.

DeletedUser78112

criticism is needed for progress.

the paper was written very well i enjoyed it, why cant you? cus your crappy tribe isnt in it? TDE are usuless, only useful tribes make the paper :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

the paper was written very well i enjoyed it, why cant you? cus your crappy tribe isnt in it? TDE are usuless, only useful tribes make the paper :icon_wink:
no, because it was only about one issue, or its just that ur guys r featherweight compared to UBM.^^

aww, u just said that Rx4U is useless, nice way to show ur gratitude to artemis. : )
and why do u think im in TDE?

Last edited by a moderator:

2004 Artemis

Note: I'm not pulling posts out of the two pages of spam to quote them.

Minaise, you are right, I haven't posted any major articles on Rx4U. You may wonder why, but the reason is simple, my goal in the paper is to circumvent the major bias that builds on the forum. This is one of the reasons I heavily quote from twstats during my articles, as it is one of my only sources for the articles. Often, I can gain an unheard viewpoint by doing this, which is one of the reasons everyone loves my articles :icon_wink:

I could choose to write on Rx4U, but what would there be to post besides the fact that we've obliterated every enemy in our path. We have no downside as so many others do. For example, the war with -V-: we nobled our targets, ~RAID~ recruited there's. To be honest, I'd be a bit nervous recruiting from a tribe that was steamrolled with losses of 500 to 35 after the first month, but who knows, it could just be that every player near ~RAID~ is suddenly good.

Were I to do an article on the subject, there would be many (not unreasonable) accusations of bias. Thus, I've chosen to avoid the subject for now. Any other questions?

DeletedUser

To be honest, the Brotherhood keeps a low profile on the externals for a few reasons.

Also, another good job Artemis. Despite what the negative nancy is saying.

DeletedUser

Main reason being fear of being laughed at, I'm assuming.

I doubt anyone really cares what people on the externals write. It's not as if it effects anything in game.

But if it makes you feel better, sure, you are right.

DeletedUser78112

I doubt anyone really cares what people on the externals write. It's not as if it affects anything in game.

But if it makes you feel better, sure, you are right.

dont listen to the mystery man, why not have your say makes the externals more active. and god knows W39's is cr^p :)

DeletedUser

I am but a lowly soldier amongst hundreds others in the "brotherhood". I try not to speak for everyone else. Of course, I have my own opinions, but they are probably un-popular in the eyes of the rest of the brotherhood, so I keep my yapper shut.

DeletedUser78112

I am but a lowly soldier amongst hundreds others in the "brotherhood". I try not to speak for everyone else. Of course, I have my own opinions, but they are probably un-popular in the eyes of the rest of the brotherhood, so I keep my yapper shut.

well then the brotherhood isnt a brother hood if your opinion doesnt matter:icon_wink:

Areyaen

well then the brotherhood isnt a brother hood if your opinion doesnt matter:icon_wink:

agreed, nice read arty thanks

draggy... nice phallyic suggestion...would have made a great NOB!!

miniaise... your not still mad cause we didn't give you an account are you, I polled you got the axe... happens on a daily basis

oh and arty... get your Rx4U guys in the paper ubm... foc.... they have to have something spam worthy in them

TDE/mask or whatever family issues you have say Hi to mom and uncle dad for me thanks

DeletedUser

miniaise... your not still mad cause we didn't give you an account are you, I polled you got the axe... happens on a daily basis
naah, im fine with it.^^

its just that each time i crawl out of bed, half awake, light a cig and open forums (yes, reading tw externals is the first thing i do at mornings. : / ), i see this chest beating.. its so damn irritating.

and then i have this problem with stopping.. im going to hate my phone bill this month. : S