The Artistic Theory

DeletedUser120814

We all know Artista has been sitting back with his crew watching for a few days now and within these few days a lot became clear

Now there are some fools out there where i let them do what i want they want just so they can show their true colours and they made the mistake of being way too obvious its almost sad (this only goes to screw members, and this includes you Clyde, i am glad u quit, ur a nice kiddo and leaving this game will do u well, these people are bad influence on u) and some i also let do what they want and they kept trying to be the bigger men(even though i did not deserve this approach from noobs), 2 completely different ways of approaching a neutral person

Dear Voodoo, u suck and will always suck, i do not believe anything u say about spengers account, and i dont believe jeff did anything wrong, he did not deserve to get banned over this, in my opinion he deserved punishment for his abuse over past internals (too many) but not this one (you are the snake that plotted this and should truly get banned). On another note, so many avatar players offered me their sits the same exact way and simply because thank GOD im lazy with too many gfs and interested more in barbs (they consume less time) i refused all the sits. So lets not wonder about ur genius plan on that part if i actually did it.

To add on the spengers situation, voodoo u did NOT snipe anything, you have been one of the worse and easiest rivals i have ever faced (my only world, which makes u the easiest on here), and i can easily say u cant even snipe on ur own account everytime i try to munch on u i succeed and yes start worrying u are not safe. My gambles go on N0 Bu11y, he did all the hard work

Now the point of this thread is to compare screw and noobs from my personal opinion

Noobs: you guys lie a lot, it is not a pretty feature to have in a human, lying will lose u much more than u can possibly gain, now i understand this is a war game but that gives u no excuse to lie to ur own bredren, u wanna lie to ur enemy? Thats fine, this is war but not to Ur friends..
When it comes to skill, for a tribe 1/2 the size of screw and even after having to deal with many false hardships that screw started because they fear u (no need to explain why screw would do this, if u doubt the win, go low and start cheating) u are still managing to fight them off even without your previous top 2 players and without a leader for a while. Salut to u all
Bottom line even tho i dislike many of u, u can clearly see these people are working their asses off and deserve to have their efforts to be seen. Northern front u still have much to prove, my solo account has done more

Screw: For a tribe so ahead of other tribes and still making all these low moves and sneaky moves says way too much about u and how u made it to where you are. Now i took my time before making this post, ur tribe is where it is only 15% by hard work, the rest has been done by deceiving people and lying ur brains out. Half your account are based on internals and the other half is based on forced internals, now there are facts, when u internal people u get to keep all ur troops, and ur tribe getting to where it was without the cost of troops, yes u had the advantage, but as we can all see ur growth has slowed down and will keep slowing down from here on, the use of ur troops cant be avoided anymore and all that minting uve been doing will cut down the longer this war goes on, yes troops cost resources.
Now why i find it very bad to base ur recruits on top players that have internaled based accounts.. u will see soon how bad ur new recruits are. Betraying people and internaling doesnt mean ur recruit have any skill other than the deceiving skill, and deceiving the enemy is much harder than deceiving an ally, so i wish u the best luck because u will need every bit of it considering the lack of skill

Now to add to ur team, u have so many useless players, one of ur players has already given me 500k ODD by sending fakes at me with 15 cats.. i mean.. thank you? I aint complaining :p And in my honest opinion solo keeps these unskilled players simply because they are females and that is exactly what he lacks in RL.

There are also Other players are very good at using things such as "Babies" in order to cover up their lack of skill, and know very very well how to bend over for long hours to make she gets what she wants. I hope ur knees are okay Jen, and u will need to bend over begging for more troops every week

Other players even fear a neutral and will try to turn everyone against him because he fears me capping him again (voodoo)

Liar=cheater=no skill

Lying is cheating because u are cheating urself mainly

How? One example are exams, why does one cheat/lie? Because he lacks the skill to make it on his own

As simply as whistling ducks.

Now after a week, i am offering my account to a tribe, i have given up on this world, i barely have friends here and i simply cannot win with a team of 20 players (something squad cant seem to realize, very bad recruitment abilities) and everything i said above is what i truly believe, as a neutral point of view

The artista account is up for grabs, yet there are conditions to having this account in your tribe

Those interested (excluding screw) please message me ingame, so i set out my conditions.

Thanks for reading, and please attack me if u dislike what i said

Other than that, adios chickos!

OTDDeathAwaits

haha - didnt you just beg me yesterday to save petal?

DeletedUser120814

From the looks of it i bought w93

And i can still buy the rest of it,

Why dont i just buy another 100 villages and ruin ur dominance

DeletedUser120814

Now u can say all u want solo

I did speak to u when i was cornered

But that doesnt makr a difference now when ur own enemy will have my sit to use against u from now on

Anything and everything we discussed is already in the garbage

DeletedUser120814

I Suicidalbombardments aka Artista90

Give full permission to noobs to use my account

Any reports thrown at them will be useless

As of now they have proof of permission.

-John

DeletedUser120425

I fully admit I planned for Jeff to accept the sitting, then brainwashed him into sending out all troops. I fully admit I have that power, and abused it, oops.

DeletedUser120814

I fully admit that we are not on the same level

U are the piece of nail after i cut it compared to myself

Sorry Joe but planet earth needs all kinds of people to be what it is, and i am sorry you are what you are

<3 i know life sucks for some people tsk tsk LOL!

DeletedUser120814

Now if u really want to compare noobs to screw

Screw gives out false tickets

While i have been waiting for 2 weeks for occult to report me and give me a ticket for my racist jokes and he hasnt even bothered

I havent even received a single ticket for all my rudeness and aweful messages

Now that is the difference between screw and the noobs

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Wow mako trolls on 93 are nearly as bad as 74's. What can you say.... Jealousy :D.

DeletedUser120814

I respect you Artista, you managed to stay in front of a PC and away from the mental hospital for very long.
That requires skill
I am not sure u know this

But i have 45 villages more than u

And i only play from mobile, like ONLY from mobile i do all my snipes and everything yet i do have a very good pc, i use that for school, i am not the type to sit behind a screen for hours.

This is a mobile app to me when its a working job for u

Very fun but it is what it is

Not to mention i am the only solo account in top 10

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am not sure u know this

But i have 45 villages more than u

And i only play from mobile, like ONLY from mobile i do all my snipes and everything yet i do have a very good pc, i use that for school, i am not the type to sit behind a screen for hours.

This is a mobile app to me when its a working job for u

Very fun but it is what it is

Not to mention i am the only solo account in top 10

Watching you post and mail about people is like watching a child talking to himself as a different persona every time.
Rejuvenating and entertaining :D

DeletedUser92981

:)
Well what an angry soul you are.

I grew a human and nearly died in the process that makes me pretty special
I have a fantastic husband and a happy marriage which I think makes you jealous
I love my life right now
I am having fun playing a game I am good at and am on my way to my 4th world win

Your words do not hurt me they merely make me feel sorry for you, that you don't have anything better to do than be aggressive towards people you've never met from behind a screen is sad :(

I wish you well and I hope you get some help and happiness