The axemen.

DeletedUser

Axtkampfer; Axeman.

In the early stages of world 51, an elite unit was formed. It wasn't long before this group of players were noticed. Active, elite, a force to be reckoned with.

[spoil]
user_image.php
[/spoil]​

Although they were dubbed by many as an early favorite to win the world, the hype was elsewhere.

[spoil]
meh.jpg

[/spoil]
Axtkampfer took on Apathy, tension was high, emotion was ripe. Great players were sent packing to the rim. Axtkampfer was transformed.

[spoil]
mood_apathetic_button-p145157099465930582t5sj_400.jpg

[/spoil]​

It wasn't long after that these blood thirsty players got into a fight with a bunch of clowns. Who could have predicted what happened, an epic battle to the death. Axtkampfer was transformed.

[spoil]
bcb8e41e-1792-40e6-b340-450089c4f1c9.jpg
[/spoil]​

It was a while until their next major war, but everyone knew the result would be world changing. Axte were about to take on their toughest test yet and fight the SHEEPs.

The war took months, millions of troops paid the price of their lives, each fighting for their own cause. War ended as quickly as it started, Axtkampfer was transformed.

[spoil]
psychosheep_2.jpg
[/spoil]​

Soon after, rumors of instability inside Axtkampfer were widespread. A split followed. Some people thought that Axte were about to turn on their once much loved family tribe, Pl@gue.

The fight never happened, but still, Axtkampfer was transformed.

[spoil]
12613_10.jpg
[/spoil]

Ladies and gentleman, I give you: AXTKAMPFER
[spoil]Cindy99 -- Pl@gue merge
Boom Bastik -- Jester Merge
Pingo Dosh-- Jester merge
JamyJamy -- Jester merge
bojanm -- Jester Merge
Wolves Dine at Night -- Jester merge

The Woolly Bully -- Sheeps merge
Wulfgar61 -- Pl@gue merge
Byren Taelm -- Sheeps merge
riiiz99 -- Axte original
EndzInWhy -- Axte original
love gravy -- Jester merge
a.saw -- Sheeps merge
The perfect storm -- Apathy merge
LordJolley -- Sheeps merge
Astird -- Axte original
Purple Rhino -- Axte original
Bigdude66687 -- Axte original
fsunole93 -- Sheeps merge
FORBIDDEN15 -- K-T recruit
PinkBlood -- Pl@gue merge
Laserbrain -- swag recruit
.WarMachine. -- Sheeps merge
ukawa -- Jester Merge
jinqs -- Pl@gue merge
nicebigboy35 -- Pl@gue merge
Mo Ron -- Pl@gue merge

despation -- _CW_ recruit
Chief EEmmo -- Jester merge
M3tr1c -- Swag recruit
anakngsultan -- Apathy merge
gago4 -- Apathy merge

nikenj -- _CW_ recruit
Dapath -- Jester merge
mohua -- Axte original
jaydoty -- AB recruit
Heartless Flame -- Axte original
ramman77 -- Apathy merge
sc0tt1 -- Jester merge
heaven sword 2010 -- Pl@gue merge
wlord07 -- Jester merge
NightHawk56 -- Apathy merge
AtomicSheep -- Sheeps merge
budgiebird -- Sheeps merge
Tw Ruined My Life -- Sheeps merge

ppotanker -- Pl@gue merge
Hannibal Hannam -- Pl@gue merge

[/spoil]​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So this is how the weak play war; diplomacy at it's best. Of course good diplomacy is only necessary when your players suck, and you have to cover them in steel blankets so no one can touch them. With all the merges comes compromise, with compromise comes bad alternative ideas. With bad ideas comes the fall of Axte.

It's only a Mind Matter of time.

DeletedUser

So this is how the weak play war; diplomacy at it's best. Of course good diplomacy is only necessary when your players suck, and you have to cover them in steel blankets so no one can touch them. With all the merges comes compromise, with compromise comes bad alternative ideas. With bad ideas comes the fall of Axte.

It's only a Mind Matter of time.

Boy do I disagree with that. Good tribes fail due to bad diplomacy. All. The. Time. Tribalwars is not purely the mechanics of in-game. There's a big social and diplomacy aspect. And honestly, without that social/diplo spectrum of play, I'd find Tribalwars awfully dull.

Anyway, point is. Diplomacy is not the tool of the weak. Weak tribes facing diplomatic turmoil resulting in their tribe falling apart will often conclude that, in fact, diplomacy is the tool of the strong.

I contend that diplomacy is the tool of the intelligent in this game. The people that are unable to play this part of the game are likely to dub it something else, though. Either that, or at least the people confronting a good point. All my opinion, of course :).

DeletedUser

LOL. greenskin; all you need is every member to be active 24 hours a day, know how to snipe, farm and not be a tard. Diplomacy comes in when you don't want to lose poor troops. Those troops are alive to die, so diplomacy is stupid. Only one tribe will prevail, and all the tribes that hopped into Axte will get NO recognition. They have been conned for self-interest, abandoning their tribe for an "easy" way out.

@UseMe; Clever use of the word "rimmed". Do you know what it means?

DeletedUser

well, you can decide how you want to understand "rimmed". i for myself have already.

DeletedUser

Let me just spoil your fun by telling you, I have never:
1. Been rimmed.
2. Lost a village to Axte.

DeletedUser

Lets take into account Axte started the world with 4 players, if we hadn't of recruited we wouldn't be here today. The fact is smart recruitment and diplomacy is why Axte are still here today. We have a great bunch of players and have a hell of a time, afterall the game is supposed to be fun.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LOL. greenskin; all you need is every member to be active 24 hours a day, know how to snipe, farm and not be a tard. Diplomacy comes in when you don't want to lose poor troops. Those troops are alive to die, so diplomacy is stupid. Only one tribe will prevail, and all the tribes that hopped into Axte will get NO recognition. They have been conned for self-interest, abandoning their tribe for an "easy" way out.

I seriously hope no-one is stupid enough to ever join a tribe run by you. You'd make Balli seem a successful Duke.

Besides, what BenC fails to realise is that you could do the same for every top tribe every single world near enough. Those that have had long enough for players to go inactive.

Nice attempt, Ok content, poor purpose.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I belive to do not fit exactly in the definition "Apathy merge"
Apathy got beaten by axte and I was so far away that axte could not even be attacked at the time, Apathy didnt merge, I and other 2-3 players (that do not play this world anymore) moved there.
The merge happened when we recruited Convict&co

there are a lot of errors, this is the original list of axte
Purple Rhino Joined 29th July 2010 - 13:27 303
Red Swimmer Joined 28th July 2010 - 01:39 415
koz.ack Joined 27th July 2010 - 13:33 99
mohua Joined 26th July 2010 - 22:42 404

maybe Astird (not Sam if I'm not wrong)

Riiz arrived from Brutal, endizwhy from teddy 4 months after axte forming, as Heartless.
Bigdude joined axte in january LOL
I found all your post funny but the list not..
How much did you drunk before doing this?

DeletedUser

Axtkampfer; Axeman.

In the early stages of world 51, an elite unit was formed. It wasn't long before this group of players were noticed. Active, elite, a force to be reckoned with.

[spoil]
user_image.php
[/spoil]​

Although they were dubbed by many as an early favorite to win the world, the hype was elsewhere.

[spoil]
meh.jpg

[/spoil]
Axtkampfer took on Apathy, tension was high, emotion was ripe. Great players were sent packing to the rim. Axtkampfer was transformed.

[spoil]
mood_apathetic_button-p145157099465930582t5sj_400.jpg

[/spoil]​

It wasn't long after that these blood thirsty players got into a fight with a bunch of clowns. Who could have predicted what happened, an epic battle to the death. Axtkampfer was transformed.

[spoil]
bcb8e41e-1792-40e6-b340-450089c4f1c9.jpg
[/spoil]​

It was a while until their next major war, but everyone knew the result would be world changing. Axte were about to take on their toughest test yet and fight the SHEEPs.

The war took months, millions of troops paid the price of their lives, each fighting for their own cause. War ended as quickly as it started, Axtkampfer was transformed.

[spoil]
psychosheep_2.jpg
[/spoil]​

Soon after, rumors of instability inside Axtkampfer were widespread. A split followed. Some people thought that Axte were about to turn on their once much loved family tribe, Pl@gue.

The fight never happened, but still, Axtkampfer was transformed.

[spoil]
12613_10.jpg
[/spoil]

Ladies and gentleman, I give you: AXTKAMPFER
[spoil]Cindy99 -- Pl@gue merge
Boom Bastik -- Jester Merge
Pingo Dosh-- Jester merge
JamyJamy -- Jester merge
bojanm -- Jester Merge
Wolves Dine at Night -- Jester merge

The Woolly Bully -- Sheeps merge
Wulfgar61 -- Pl@gue merge
Byren Taelm -- Sheeps merge
riiiz99 -- Axte original
EndzInWhy -- Axte original
love gravy -- Jester merge
a.saw -- Sheeps merge
The perfect storm -- Apathy merge
LordJolley -- Sheeps merge
Astird -- Axte original
Purple Rhino -- Axte original
Bigdude66687 -- Axte original
fsunole93 -- Sheeps merge
FORBIDDEN15 -- K-T recruit
PinkBlood -- Pl@gue merge
Laserbrain -- swag recruit
.WarMachine. -- Sheeps merge
ukawa -- Jester Merge
jinqs -- Pl@gue merge
nicebigboy35 -- Pl@gue merge
Mo Ron -- Pl@gue merge

despation -- _CW_ recruit
Chief EEmmo -- Jester merge
M3tr1c -- Swag recruit
anakngsultan -- Apathy merge
gago4 -- Apathy merge

nikenj -- _CW_ recruit
Dapath -- Jester merge
mohua -- Axte original
jaydoty -- AB recruit
Heartless Flame -- Axte original
ramman77 -- Apathy merge
sc0tt1 -- Jester merge
heaven sword 2010 -- Pl@gue merge
wlord07 -- Jester merge
NightHawk56 -- Apathy merge
AtomicSheep -- Sheeps merge
budgiebird -- Sheeps merge
Tw Ruined My Life -- Sheeps merge

ppotanker -- Pl@gue merge
Hannibal Hannam -- Pl@gue merge

[/spoil]​

Fail For You. ;)

DeletedUser

Nice Effort BenC :) but good recruiting is a element of all of successful tribes. we have the best of sheeps , we have the best of PL@GUE we have the bests of jester , _CW_ and some random tribes and dukes were capable enough to make these players accept each other and work properly for AXTE goal which is winning this world.

DeletedUser

I wonder... What will Axte do with their family tribes ? They are gonna rim them all by the end of the day. Wakey wakey families, you're just tools with expiry dates.

DeletedUser

**Random stuff**

Tom, stop trolling my thread :icon_wink:.

Riiz arrived from Brutal, endizwhy from teddy 4 months after axte forming, as Heartless.
Bigdude joined axte in january LOL
I found all your post funny but the list not..
How much did you drunk before doing this?

Yes, ok, you got me.
Some of the list was given to me and in my haste I didn't verify the information. The point still stands.

Fail For You. ;)

Constructive as ever bro :icon_wink:.

Nice Effort BenC :) but good recruiting is a element of all of successful tribes. we have the best of sheeps , we have the best of PL@GUE we have the bests of jester , _CW_ and some random tribes and dukes were capable enough to make these players accept each other and work properly for AXTE goal which is winning this world.

Cheers, is my first ever pnp :icon_biggrin:. I understand that, many of the big tribes will recruit lots. However, I wasn't aware of the full scale of the merging :).

DeletedUser

I wonder... What will Axte do with their family tribes ? They are gonna rim them all by the end of the day. Wakey wakey families, you're just tools with expiry dates.

Eh, if you knew anything about Axte you would know its first academy tribe (WAR) was eventually dissolved into Axte and some of the players that are there today are from (WAR).

DeletedUser95593

The Axeman is a strong offensive unit. They easily forget to protect themselves though.

Eh, if you knew anything about Axte you would know its first academy tribe (WAR) was eventually dissolved into Axte and some of the players that are there today are from (WAR).

Yep a whole two of them. You recruited the bigger players from (WAR) and rimmed the rest. The most anyone in that family can look forward to is a place in Axte when someone goes inactive. But other than that they are as Psycho said tools with an expiry date.

DeletedUser

Find me a tribe with 45 players that can do the bold and I'll join :icon_cool:

Looking at just the accounts misses the whole picture as around the time W53 came we lost a huge portion of the original players and have also had a large number of players co-playing or taking over old accounts.

DeletedUser

Find me a tribe with 45 players that can do the bold and I'll join :icon_cool:

Looking at just the accounts misses the whole picture as around the time W53 came we lost a huge portion of the original players and have also had a large number of players co-playing or taking over old accounts.

Exactly, this is why plague, Mind, RIM, LOD etc. all fell out of control. Inactivity, boredom, etc.

I think the inactives went into hiding after producing "3 guys 1 axeman"... Sad story.

DeletedUser

Sounds like your complimenting Axte more than anything, complimenting their ability to transform their alliance and know when to let people go and use their vills for the greater good, a quality most tribes do not have.