The Axis vs. The Axis

super mario2

Reaction score
well this was not about me, but I understand why you want to turn it to that. This was about you calling this an insane op. Trying to make everyone think you did this on active players not able to defend at all

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
well this was not about me, but I understand why you want to turn it to that. This was about you calling this an insane op. Trying to make everyone think you did this on active players not able to defend at all

Wait, you guys are not active ? o_O

Deleted User - 11568381

Whole tribe gave up? That's a bit sad. They were not even that much lower on points count. If Balian De Ibelin joins Ruckus, will they crumble as well?

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Let me tell you what happened on w110

Ruckus tribe respected every other tribe on this world, and the deals we made. If there are any neutral leaders around, they can confirm that

What your leaders did? First, disrespecting the cooldown, hitting while NAP-ed. That moment, they lost all respect we had for them, and their egos deserved to be punched. From that moment, rules no longer matter. Shitty moves deserve worst treatment.

Ask your leaders, why Design tribe became inactive. Ask them, why most of the players quit. Ask those players who quit, why they quit. Ask inactive guys, why they became inactive. Then come back here and post again.

About spying, thats also your fault. You let ally players be angry on you and your egoistic pals, so they just asked us for help to take you down. And not to mention your spy, which you might not be aware of, irrelevant backliner

And finally, if you call that OP on Superdog, oh boy... Design was winning this? Cool, why delete then, when winning? Open your eyes, use brain, and observe greater picture. I expected more from you all, and Im disappointed.

Enjoy your isolation. Join w113 maybe, its not so late

Cheers

IDK if you remember properly but Niko was SUPER disrespectfull towards Design and AMG when we were still fighting with AMG. That is the sole reason why Design stopped caring about their initial reason to join the world, to rim ODIN. I wouldn't call that respect.

super mario2

Reaction score
Saint Laurent nobled more than 300 barbs on this world. Well let us see how many more before the world closes

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
IDK if you remember properly but Niko was SUPER disrespectfull towards Design and AMG when we were still fighting with AMG. That is the sole reason why Design stopped caring about their initial reason to join the world, to rim ODIN. I wouldn't call that respect.

Super disrespectful, or just realistic and not wanted to be bossed around by a smaller tribe?

Saint Laurent nobled more than 300 barbs on this world. Well let us see how many more before the world closes

You are irrelevant sorry

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

It's amusing seeing non council members or people I've talked to about the world diplo with, writing this stuff.

You judge me as disrespectfull, and all the propaganda around it.

c56d487a3b8467bea3c8dcabc314f3de.png

This message was way back when the world barely begun, Design just launched a few days prior to this and we hadn't really talked anything about diplo because we were so far apart.

We noticed Tudadar barbling and PP'ing around and we do not wish to negotiate with him because he clearly sucks up farm possibilites and markeds in the area. He did a lot of this on 105 and 108 where we have our majority of players from, so we didn't really prefer to have Tudadar going crazy on the barbs where as we as a tribe likes to farm. So we wanted to prevent that.

Personally I find the response quite disrespectful, so naturally I won't be all hugs and kisses. This along with the info I got prior to diplo work with trex and flex, that wasn't nessecarily good on their behalf.

This was my first encounter with Design, pretty much.

Now a bit later, when SL begun nobling behind Squad so we could finish them off fast, things started to spark. I already told ya'll about this, and it was definately fix able, but the way Design handled it was both impulsive, disrespectful and stupid.

trex monkey.png

This was basically their impulsive response to the leaders of Monkey, that because SL took a few barbs in the north for Squad, they didn't see us anymore as allies and wanted us removed.

Naturally I recieved this info quite fast from Monkey, and I heard the lies from Design council while I held a lot of this information.

Instead, we could have solved the SL barbling situation with gifting villages back and arrange a fitting borderline, but this mail along with all the other lies, we naturally didn't wish to give any good will.

And then I can mention all the NAP agreement's that was broken, supporting OUT, dishonoring the CD, conspiricy to recruit MOP from Squad and wanting k33 just because. You know all the agreements that were broken, don't need to explain in details.

I think the phrase you are looking for, isn't disrespectul, but being neutral and adjusting to their behaviour. On top of this, we were a significant size bigger than Design, which always plays a part. Geniunly I just believe Design leadership aren't used to being challenged, and that's why they feel disrespected, because they are used to getting huge respect from noob tribes that just want to survive that they will force internal later.

My agenda was never to screw Design over, they managed that perfectly fine themselves. Even Design's own members didn't want to be apart of the toxic and disrespectful athmosphere and either quit, deleted or joined us because they want to crush their toxic leaders.

As for AMG, yes I was full on disrespectfull to them because they do stuff that I dislike such as force internal for fun and backstab, along with having the most notorious names for such activity in their roster. Of course I won't be friendly to that, and afterwards one of the biggest memes and double standards I ever seen on tribalwars with Odin's statement that ''AMG IS A WAR TRIBE'' didn't make it harder to disrespect them, when they recruited all of our enemies (SND/Pshyco)

Last stance, I don't give a f if you call me disrespectfull or if anyone in Design/AMG does, couldn't care less. Majority of the players I do not wish to play with anyways. But get the facts straight thanks :)

Deleted User - 11571475

A noob and a coward is for sure someone that has to make a new forum account to be able to write on externals and who doesn´t dare to show who you are, but I guess you are some irrelevant guy that got rimmed here by Design

That is the impression I think you have given everyone here the last few days you have written here.
Still at least better than being quitters like Design and AMG...but hey, quitting is the easiest thing to do in TW i guess...so didn't expect much better from the bunch of barb noblers and internalers

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Holy poop, what's going on Design. Where are you friends from the one and only war tribe to help you?