The barbs of the world are safer tonight

DeletedUser

Aw, no fair. I never get totally awesome defences like that. Only bonfires. =(

DeletedUser

Aw, no fair. I never get totally awesome defences like that. Only bonfires. =(

I'm stuck on the rim side of my tribe. It was bad enough when all I had to fight was Hung, but, now that they've disbanded the fight has actually gotten worse. I'm trying to make a jump but the 7 day innactive guy I tried to jump on suddenly became active before my train landed :(. So I'll have to try round 2 or hit this guy again in a week and kill 14 nobles again. Still undecided, lol.

DeletedUser

I have plenty of targets, I won't need to jump anywhere for a long time. I still have half a K of TSA to clean up, and I am the closest player to a lot of it. ^^ Problem is the morale, it's killing me.

DeletedUser

I have plenty of targets, just no competition. I'm trying to jump to find people that can play a little bit.

DeletedUser94846

why not move towards the Raw border? i may be wrong but arent your tribe war them? they seem good enough to last a fight :)

DeletedUser

why not move towards the Raw border? i may be wrong but arent your tribe war them? they seem good enough to last a fight :)

That's where I tried to jump when the guy became active again. I'll have to try another jump again this weekend.

DeletedUser

I have plenty of targets, just no competition. I'm trying to jump to find people that can play a little bit.

I get some. Just yesterday a sneaky women from TSA I was talking to stacked against me. Actually, I have noticed that only TSA's female players actually try to defend their villages from me. I am unsure whether to feel insulted or complimented.

DeletedUser

If you check the stats, a noble is the strongest unit you can build. Stacking with nobles is win.

DeletedUser98416

warham said:
If you check the stats, a noble is the strongest unit you can build. Stacking with nobles is win.

indeed :icon_rolleyes: also building noble nukes win :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

it is:
134. said:
OMG I GOT NOBLED!
[spoil]http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/5a2c2fbdf4bb179b54c4662dffc665d1[/spoil]

But whats this? A list of incomings from 14hrs ago, about the village that just got nobled? Who put this in my notebook? And why would anyone send 3 nobles in an attack to myself? Why would you do such a thing? :s

Incoming troops Arrival time Arrival in
Ram speed today at 08:26:28:288
0wn Prenoble today at 08:55:47:317
Own Prenoble today at 08:55:58:320
Own Prenoble today at 10:27:53:233
SEND A RENOBLE ***Noble*** 651|341 timmmmmm today at 14:18:44:266
SEND A RENOBLE***Noble*** 655|342 timmmmmm today at 14:26:42:416
SEND A RENOBLE***Noble*** 656|343 timmmmmm today at 18:47:58:570
SEND A RENOBLE***Noble*** 642|346 timmmmmm today at 18:48:26:968
Own Axe today at 18:50:39
Own Axe today at 19:23:34
Own Renoble today at 19:30:45
Own Renoble today at 19:30:45
» Request support

I don't know why anyone would do this, but whats even weirder, is that the person who did this on my account, sent 5 nobles but timed them horribly wrong. There's a gap of 10 hours between each noble! Now these last 2 nobles arrive right after the attacks, I don't get it? This is so weird ...

[spoil]http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/af7b1faefb53f3ef1882fbf7dd3a1612[/spoil]
[spoil]http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/5a4021d1c2fec9fa3af3f6cb977266db[/spoil]
[spoil]http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/1b1feb2a0da87886e3bdfc983ab94169[/spoil]
[spoil]http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/7b6d24417f91f4ca73d49e6e87103a98[/spoil]

Oh well, luckily, everything turned out fine for me because I had already lost all troops that were in the village attacking a stack, so i didn't lose any troops at all :)

I hope timmmm didn't kill himself to much though, that would be a shame :(

DeletedUser

I do. But, in order to see in which one there are that many nobles inside, you have to do a lot better. :D

Yeah, if it's deep in a warzone or whatever. But this is a 3 village guy and my attack was blind.

I actually tried to noble one of his other villages and he stacked it, so, he was even online to know the attacks were coming and just didn't dodge, lol.

DeletedUser

Meh, tbh pactli. I've lost countless nukes and defenses at home to punch because they sent random nukes. If you get about 3-400 new fakes everyday for a week, you stop dodging. Luckily I'm stacked now on the front, but I did get 3.5 mill ODD, 5 mill ODT before any support arrived though, and I plan on taking those lost villages back when my nukes are rebuilt;)

Oh and, I didn't have 14 nobles in 1 vill :p

DeletedUser

There's a difference between a large player not dodging and losing a nuke because of a lot of fakes and what happened here. I sent 1 attack and no fakes at that village. He wasn't swamped, and if you have 3 villages and 14 nobles that's about 6 months worth of work for him. He really should have dodged that single attack on the village with 14 nobles. That's beyond noob not to do so.