The barbs of the world are safer tonight

DeletedUser

will never understand why those ppl joining tw tbh

where is the fun in nobling barbs

silvereclipes

Well W6 had one of the toughest Barbs ever to take took a year an half to take before it finally fell so they mite love fighting barbs some of them are tougher to fight then some players.

DeletedUser

Well W6 had one of the toughest Barbs ever to take took a year an half to take before it finally fell so they mite love fighting barbs some of them are tougher to fight then some players.

STACHE reigned supreme over w6 1.5 years after they mass-deleted at the top :p

No just kidding STACHE sucked(yes I said it matt)

DeletedUser12504

you're playing this world too?? :D

and i think thats mainly cos all the STACHE members that were left sent pretty much half their support to that village lol. its a shame it got taken reli. it was the only barb with a name in all the world :/

DeletedUser

STACHE reigned supreme over w6 1.5 years after they mass-deleted at the top :p

No just kidding STACHE sucked(yes I said it matt)

I won't deny the sucking part. A lot of that went on.

silvereclipes

you're playing this world too?? :D

and i think thats mainly cos all the STACHE members that were left sent pretty much half their support to that village lol. its a shame it got taken reli. it was the only barb with a name in all the world :/

Yeah I do I'm xfire an you didn't even know it was me you were talking too :lol: