The Best And The Worst

DeletedUser78416

"My worst moment ever was when someone abused my trust. Quickly, let's stoop to their level!"

Inquiring minds can wait until they're blue in the face :icon_wink:

...If you're under the assumption I would do anything with the info, other than say hmph.

I'm not oral. I wouldn't copy the statement to my notebook, print out an extra copy, try to trademark it, study it to find its usefulness, bring it up seven years later...like anyone would care at that point, claim that info got me into several spying positions with several high profile tribes not to be named of course, etc., etc.

:lol:

Just your everyday average dirt.

But wait, they abused your trust and now you are upholding theirs? Must be some extenuating circumstances.

MichielK

...If you're under the assumption I would do anything with the info, other than say hmph.

I'm not oral. I wouldn't copy the statement to my notebook, print out an extra copy, try to trademark it, study it to find its usefulness, bring it up seven years later...like anyone would care at that point, claim that info got me into several spying positions with several high profile tribes not to be named of course, etc., etc.

:lol:

Just your everyday average dirt.

But wait, they abused your trust and now you are upholding theirs? Must be some extenuating circumstances.

I figure there's a decent chance you won't tell anyone if I ask you not to, but that's not the point. The point is that I do not retaliate against broken trust with more broken trust...an eye for an eye works fine with incoming attacks, but not here.

Meanwhile, you're dragging things off-topic and my best and worst aren't that interesting :icon_razz: Who's next?

DeletedUser

My favorite memory was back when i was in TKR (most of you probably dont remember them) and playing with my 3 4 favortie players ever!

My worst was when i finally had to step aside and give up my account. To bad i could still be in c2. :)

DeletedUser

Ha well i know i do. Probably had the 2 greatest leader's i've ever played under. Ah the good ol' days.

DeletedUser78416

Flame suit...activate!

One good time was playing with Hill Berries. For everything negative that can be said about him, he was a funny dude. I can remember a few of the funny things he did when in ~I~ with him.

I am a firm believer that there is a positive in every negative.

DeletedUser

So.. it amuses me noob..

Last edited by a moderator: