The best merger that would end the future of all other tribes.

DeletedUser

Did you also attack them with broken English? is this really the true? or is it the lie?

yes we attack them with broken english :p and we won ... i don't understand what you said ... a player can't conquer another player with borken english? please go and learn some tribalwars ;) or maybe you should play sims :)

you attack them with your broken english
... i think you wanna say that we maked them run when thei heard our english :) ..but we tooked their villages with our broken english...go and play sims ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

poney well done for stealing my insult and using it badly have a sticker which someone from neither of our tribes can award (yellow mellow probably).
i think the worst 5 posters has to go to TSL players apart from swordalchemist, who seems to support TSL anyway although if you want to do insulting personaly then take it to genral disscusion and gtrizy back down a bit as you are getting to personal with the insults and poney have you heard of sarcasm?

back on topic or go to a diffrent topic in this case it is topic about merges which you should know alot about counting you merged with unique and it went wrong in my opnion as you didnt drop enough members and the unique members probably arent enjoying themselves.

DeletedUser

Did you also attack them with broken English? is this really the true? or is it the lie?

Ok so you are the english teacher.. Please get a life , i am sure that the others understand my broken english .. Have no real friends ? Try this sites . www.facebook.com , www.tagget.com . Want more ?

poney well done for stealing my insult and using it badly have a sticker which someone from neither of our tribes can award (yellow mellow probably).
i think the worst 5 posters has to go to TSL players apart from swordalchemist, who seems to support TSL anyway although if you want to do insulting personaly then take it to genral disscusion and gtrizy back down a bit as you are getting to personal with the insults and poney have you heard of sarcasm?

back on topic or go to a diffrent topic in this case it is topic about merges which you should know alot about counting you merged with unique and it went wrong in my opnion as you didnt drop enough members and the unique members probably arent enjoying themselves.

Omg you dont understand nothing. The merge is briliant, we kick the hell of you , took some [R] villages, we grow up , why it went wrong ?? You really dont understand nothing of this game....But yet again , you talk better english than me , i have to congrats you :)

DeletedUser

you still don't get it, do you?

i was the founder of unique and that story that you sell here is a sh*t, i think you don't understand what a merge mean... to you mean something like that: one of the tribes take only best players and he fire some players from his side... and from 2 tribes with 60 playears each result a tribe with 70 players with a lot of points :) ... like i said before ..go and learn some tribalwars, and stay chill tsl will arrive in your "black see" soon. and talk when you know what you talk and never talk about how other players play... you don't know nothing about this game that's why you talk only sh*its in that forum, play mario or other games like that, let us play tribalwars ..when we will need a writter we will call you, or maybe not :)
good luck with your silly story

DeletedUser

you still don't get it, do you?

i was the founder of unique and that story that you sell here is a sh*t, i think you don't understand what a merge mean... to you mean something like that: one of the tribes take only best players and he fire some players from his side... and from 2 tribes with 60 playears each result a tribe with 70 players with a lot of points :) ... like i said before ..go and learn some tribalwars, and stay chill tsl will arrive in your "black see" soon. and talk when you know what you talk and never talk about how other players play... you don't know nothing about this game that's why you talk only sh*its in that forum, play mario or other games like that, let us play tribalwars ..when we will need a writter we will call you, or maybe not :)
good luck with your silly story

he is Shakespeare in disgrace

DeletedUser42132

and stay chill tsl will arrive in your "black see" soon.

Careful with the self confidence ,you might burn your fingers in this one :icon_cool: , if you come i ll be waiting he is not alone :icon_twisted:, you said that you will come but i still doubt

~~~You guys see only black sea*, but i see MEDITERRANEAN SEA ~~~

You are not the only Balkanian in this game ;)

DeletedUser

well either you created unqiue to for the downfall of BORG or you have diffrences or why did they create a diffrent tribe, basicly poney talk me why you split of from TSL and why it is solved now? and when tribes merge they always drop some member and keep the better of the members which you failed to do you just took all the members, do you plan on recruiting the world so that you can win?

DeletedUser42132

they splited from tsl cause they had a plan with A.D.D. to take TSL down but when A.D.D. diplomat made a mistake and signed them as NAP in map they become good to Tsl again and started the war Against A.D.D.

DeletedUser

I just want to see a merge that puts opteron180 and andrew grange in the same tribe.

DeletedUser

daz i would get a knew account on the opposing side just to noble him. although being in a tribe with poney would be worse or swordalchemist.

daz answer honestly whos posts are better mine or theirs?

DeletedUser

That's like asking me if it's better to build villages with 1/2 mixed offense or 1/2 mixed defense...

DeletedUser

daz thats a bit harsh surely my posting is better than that if it isnt then it must be bad.

DeletedUser

Nice comment coming from a guy with over 1.2million points, get outside much? :D

Hey.. don't knock the size. It's not our fault you can't get yours up.

DeletedUser

can we take this away from a personal bashing session please. i thought you knew better than that daz to get involved although the mod aint here to sort it.

DeletedUser

I simply told him not to pick on the points size? How is that personal bashing? And I'm here to have some fun at flamers expense.. tis what I do. Thought I explained that once before...

DeletedUser

Dear my beloved Bunny Fiddlers,

I write to you today with unbelievable excitement for what’s to come. As you read this, I expect some of you will have some concerns, and I can understand your reasons for these, but please have faith in the outcome of what we’re about to do.

I am writing to both tribes to inform you that our councils have agreed upon a merger. Why would we do this? We firstly the tribes have been incredibly close for a long, long time, and on that front we are the premier alliance of this world. Alliances are brilliant when you have two tribes that differ greatly that fit eachother’s strengths and weaknesses. However our tribes are incredibly alike, so much so we have the same council structures and we hold more council meetings as an alliance than we do just as separate councils. The next reason for this merger is that we wrap around eachother as tribes and I know this makes some players nervous. We have no need to be nervous as we are going to be one tribe, and a truly dominant one.

Now for the more common concerns, who comes over? Well we will be inviting all active accounts (including internal-nobling sits) which will indeed put us around the 170 mark for a while. However within a few weeks of internalling this will be down to below 150. Still high I know, but we will be enforcing our strict activity rules and the number will as summer continues drop and drop. So although I see your concerns on high member counts give us a chance. As it happens as a leader I’ve run groups in the 1000s, so I’m not concerned and you’ll see we can do it in such a way you’ll still get the small tribe community.

How will the tribes be run? Well myself and Lucid will have Duke roles, then both tribes will have 4 other council members each. The council structure will basically be designed to be very even and has been agreed. Why have an even number of council members some of you are thinking... it will make voting difficult as there can be draws. Well in Fid and Bunny we’ve always believed the members matter the most. Any tied votes in the council shall go to an entire tribal vote.

We will also be splitting the tribe into 6 groups, all geographical and all led by group leaders. This is to be done as we’ll dominate over 14ks... Too many forums for K based systems! We’ll have this set up and you’ll see how it works, so no worries there.

When will this happen? Well we’re thinking the end of this week or beginning of next.

The Logistics, Fid has few members and a lower OD, therefore Fid will move into Bunny. We will be changing the name in the short term to “Funny” and I’ll be making a new profile picture. We will actually put the name up to a tribal vote as well as the profile picture, so it will be your decision in the long term!

Diplomacy, we will actually be ending all diplomacy. We will basically start again as a new tribe on this front, so we can truly move in any direction! I will be dealing primarily with diplomacy and Lucid will deal with the internal tribal matters.

I imagine many are still sceptical, but please give us a chance, and just sit back and imagine the new map of W46.
Regards

Stezoscu

Your Hung over Duke
Stezoscu
Your very hungover Duke.

DeletedUser

Wow that's incredible... It does look like something I'd write though, but when I'm hungover... I do write just about anything! Anyone would think I'd never said I was merging with BREATH, or that there was a secret society I mean let's face it... I never make jokes =D