The best player in w41 outside of axes

DeletedUser

I have been away from the game for about 6 months and logged in to see how w41 is doing.

I would be interested to hear from axes and the rest of w41 (if it is still alive) who is the strongest player outside of axes.

Is there any out there that axes would want?

mdesjarl

From sitting some accounts under fire the best I've seen (that's still active mind you) is Qweez and Sir Lancelot. Both seem to be the only ones I have personally seen be able to time anything well (not saying others can't)

DeletedUser

qweez. don't know about Sir Lancelot - didn't met him so far.

DeletedUser

it's about active players booza ;)

and Cody is a noob in his own cathegory anyway :p

DeletedUser

Joseph12160 is the best player outside of axes.

I would have to second that little joe is probably the most under rated player in W41...If someone would loan him some money for premium and gift him a 10 million point account he could probably wipe out most of axes...

DeletedUser

lol i can loan him some PP xD if he would make a fight vs axes =] which im a part of if you didnt know ;p

DeletedUser

waste of pp. he's just another fearless 'enemy of the barbarians'. check his stats - first nobleings he made, also most nobleings he made.

DeletedUser

I would have to second that little joe is probably the most under rated player in W41...If someone would loan him some money for premium and gift him a 10 million point account he could probably wipe out most of axes...

Sure, the entire w41 has tried to whipe out Axes for over a year now, none succeeded.
But this guy, I'm sure he's teh bomb.

DeletedUser

how many original axes are still left???? 3 or 4 this world has been a sad wake up call for me instead of going to war (the whole point of a war game) it's been a world filled with tribal hugs...

DeletedUser

....hey i tried tribalhugs...but i didnt understand it...espically with the pink knight in the front

and yea...same with |X|. most orginal mems left

DeletedUser51929

Fear not, I am here and I am the best with my mere 180 pts :3

DeletedUser

Uh oh... Spam still owns the W41 Thread... Don't you all have a war to fight? LOL

mdesjarl

its a clean up operation now. we are just waiting for the rest of |x| to finally realize it and quit.