The BEST Player of W30

DeletedUser

lol..cham gets his ODA with hard work..isn't that easy to get high ODA...i know it..that know anyone who is in top 20 of ODA..it cost a lot of resources and time to keep attacking..

DeletedUser70594

I`m not sure they know what ODA means :p when ur 80% of caps are from barbs its easy to talk about it :D

DeletedUser70594

probably its a web cam video about how ur BF F@#ks you. i`m not interested Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nop. Because I dont care what barb nobler thinks of it. As i know the truth :icon_rolleyes:

I am not a barb nobler, but then I don't care what a you think of me, like noobaxes lol(epic failure). As I know the the truth :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

There are no individual in this game that believes you are better than Cham. What's your point anyway? Nothing as always.

We'll change barb to inactive nobler. That makes you THAT much better. We are all impressed.

DeletedUser71844

Side 1:
Players: ChamichA
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 14
Difference: 28

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 391,227
Side 2: 122,357
Difference: 268,870

chart

Side 1:
Players: killbow
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 164
Side 2: 19
Difference: 145

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,514,414
Side 2: 180,722
Difference: 1,333,692

chart

DeletedUser

Whats your point?

[spoil]
en30
[/spoil]

see location Kill boy has half his acct at Phoenx border while ChamichA has only a cluster. Nothing to flam Cham for

DeletedUser

Giacmo, good to see you have time to post again. Any stats for us? Or shall we wait until Phoenix catch up?

Also, the players Killbow are nobling are not inactive. They certainly aren't before the first attacks are sent. Warfighter21 was supposedly 60 days sat last time we smashed him, however he is magically sending troops out to RAM players now. Nice of him to return when things got easier. Also when hitting Warfighter, Wookiem was active enough to internal the broken player. It's amazing how players lose the fun tagging so many incomings. If players are abandonning ship the second RAM crank up the pressure, quite frankly the atackers job is done and they deserve to be capped.

You can't compare players in different locations I agree. But equally, Tomy has an account right in the heat of the action and his record is fantastic by anybodies standards. Even the pathetic bitter RAM-bashers would have to be seriously twisted to try to pour scorn on his record against Phoenix.

DeletedUser70594

Check this out Tommy.

[SPOIL]
1111hz.jpg
[/SPOIL]

And this is only after RAM reborned ;)

Show me YOURS!

DeletedUser

Wow, let's talk about numbers on a screen to decide who is better at clicking buttons and killing imaginary troops.

Why don't you both just get a webcam and a measuring stick? Geez!

DeletedUser

:lol:

It's funny how we can throw stat around for everything... Anyone can make them say whatever they like to, however, I'm sure anyone would take ChamichA in their tribe over tommy kid anytime.

It is also funny how some people take such a great pride over nobling inactives. Even if they are Phoenx villages, they are inactives still.

DeletedUser

Funny that the last time we annihalated a Phoenix player (Warfighter21) the pnp spin was they are inactive. Of course, the player was attacking back at the time and he took a village yesterday. How do you do that when inactive?
Answer that one.

Of course the most recent Phoenix victim (Wookiem) was nobling villages quite frequently until we launched our op. Funny how we're told Phoenix are all superstars of W30, yet the second we light them up and get some caps, they are inactive despite acquiring ODA. Hmm.

Still quite bitter that Ram rimmed you aren't you Noobaxes? Like I said before, it's high time you moved on. You post more negative crap about RAM and their players than you post positively about your own tribe. That alone speaks volumes about you. I should add further after all the relentless bashing of RAM for well over a year from all angles, it has had absolutely no impact on the tribe who are looking stronger than ever. To think RAM are beating a tribe some people said would win inside six months. Keep bashing, your words are having zero impact on our relentless attacks.

DeletedUser70594

Wow, let's talk about numbers on a screen to decide who is better at clicking buttons and killing imaginary troops.

Why don't you both just get a webcam and a measuring stick? Geez!

did anyone asked about your mind dude? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

If you don't want to read other peoples opinions I suggest you ignore the forums, it's kind of the point.

DeletedUser70594

Yes it is. But you always put ur nose everywhere. Just wanted to say ur not welcomed.

DeletedUser

Thanks for that really telling contribution to the thread. If you dont like my posts, dont make crappy cheap shots at people like some kind of internet tough guy and I wont come on here highlighting it and arguing where you're wrong. I hope you felt really tough calling out a 15yr old kid about his account, this GAME clearly means a lot to you.

ChamichA you have high ODA, take a bow. To me that means you have clicked a button on a computer screen lots of times to send imaginary troops to kill other imaginary troops in an imaginary world on the internet. If that makes you feel like a superstar then I'm glad you are fulfilling your ambitions, you really are a cyber-space warrior, congrats.