The BEST Player of W30

DeletedUser

Dude, its all lies. No point reading, and replying. I dont slink away, i just dont feel the merrygoround is fun anymore. you have no new points, and never have.

What about dk764 and bobbynaked? Have you given him his props for allowing the wookiem incident to occur?

Or what about how you personally asked for and obtained ozzyfudds pw. All this dirty play against a tribe you have outnumbered ridiculously since the start. HAHA.

Again, you think you have points, but they only matter to yo!u. Grow up, you classless POS.

It work both ways Pajuno, you seem a little flustered today, is the war not going so well?

You failed to address my points. The fact that you accused me of not playing on your front and gave props to an account I have sat for over 2 weeks nobling your tribe at will just shows exactly what you are. No facts, no truth, just pure unfiltered mouth that cant control itself.

Also last time I checked Phoenix were hugging LoEN and BH family so I guess RAM are outnumbered ridiculously too. It must be hard for you when you have friendly diplomacy with 3 of the top 5 tribes. Are you going to refute this allegation or just ignore it?

It's just typical of you and Phoenix. The hypocricy is clear to see.

-This is a man who arrogantly declared he could finish a tribe in 6 months.
-A man who for over 2 years of W30 has insulted the ability of RAM.
-A man who last few posts have shown absolutely no dignity now things are going badly.
-Has to resort to swearing, excuses and insults on the forums when rattled.
- A man that always said he never made excuses but is making more each time he posts.

Above all to then claim he always shows respect with a track record or flaming enemies is quite laughable.

DeletedUser

I can only assume you had a bad day at the office/school because you have since written an epic amount of hate towards me completely out of nothing. The fact is this has coincided with your villages getting catted to dust, which is why in my opinion it does have something to do with the war.

I've seen it over and over again, and I've experienced it personally, if not obvious from my personal investment here.

Was I not clear enough that I, like others took your insults personally?

If you're a little upset that the noobs aren't quite as bad as you thought, don't blame me, I tried to tell you this for years, we have some great people in RAM.

True, and I've said this to all leadership. I guess I forgot part-timers?. I'll say it again -- you make RAM look bad.

It's a shame you felt the need to drag up a moment from the past to W30 forums to try and justify this childish ranting.

I agree. It's a shame that a person can project such negativity that perpetuates for that long.

I dont really understand the rest of your post, talking about Einstein and PhD, I guess you just want a stage to tell W30 how great you are. Well good for you, I'm glad. I only really care about you in game though.

I'm glad you see the pettiness in your past tactics now. My hypothetical worked.

I also wanted to add, if people misspell a word in English or talk in strong slang I genuinely can't understand sometimes. It's not a convenient lack of intelligence to make a point. It's not easy to recognise words in my third language when the wrong letters are typed, or in wrong order or with no vowels between consonants. You native speakers take it for granted that can work it out like it is nothing, count yourselves lucky because I didnt grow up with this. I frequently ask people what they mean, I am an academic, I want to learn and improve. Its not the sound basis to insult me because my language skills are not as good as a native speaker of English.

rofl...seriously dude, just ROFL. You are far too calculated for anyone to believe this...

DeletedUser

The only calculations I have are those I devise with my council to see that we win the world.

If you want to be such an ass hole about this situation then do it, if I write a word in Danish/English and miss out half of the word how the hell am I supposed to translate it? How am I supposed to look it up if it doesnt actually exist? Youi've just boasted to everybody about your PhD, is it really so difficult to figure out?

Was I not clear enough that I find it convenient and hypocritical that a few members of the opposition have suddenly become really sensitive when I say something and take personal offence. Yet seem to have a very thick-skin when writing what is bordering on a hate speech (which inevitably going to be removed) because someone in my tribe getting the better of yours in game. It's absolutely pathetic!

You can dress this up however you want, it's no coincidence that the week that the war turns in RAM's favour Phoenix are upto their old tricks of mudslinging, personal insults, causing arguments and turning the pnp into a massive argument to take the emphasis away from what is going on in game.

You may think I represent RAM badly, but like I have repaeated constantly, I expect that from you anti-RAM obsessives. I only care what my members think of me. Anyone in RAM is welcome to pm myself or KarmaX if they arent happy with me and I will offer my resignation to the council. I wouldnt hold your breath bullmastiff, my guys dont have the convenient sensitivity you seem to possess whenever it suits your argument.

I hope you guys have felt really tough tonight ganging up on me, but I wont pretend to be mortally wounded or over exaggerate how offended I am to prove a point. I find it absolutely pathetic the lengths your tribe will go to try and divert attention by staging some pnp witchhunt. However, you forget, I am in RAM, I am used to it and your games have no effect at all.

See you in game, hopefully your delicate and sensitive persona wont be too personally offended during the next op. Farvel :)

DeletedUser79042

See you in game
:icon_rolleyes:

wait, you are also playing this imaginery game with imaginery diplomacy and imaginery troops ?

So be it. Prepare your imagination for what is coming. It will be ... unimaginable :axemen: :lol:

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:

wait, you are also playing this imaginery game with imaginery diplomacy and imaginery troops ?

So be it. Prepare your imagination for what is coming. It will be ... unimaginable :axemen: :lol:

Maybe you're imagining that I'm not-playing this imaginery game?
It's not really a surprise to you that I'm playing or that I never left in-game at all. When I was renaming my recaps of your train villages with a train theme I suspected you knew for sure then :) But it was fun to play along to kickstart some pnp. I think that show has got boring though.

I should warn you R2D3, you should perhaps prepare yourself too for the unexpected :)

DeletedUser97155

To my dearest Shipley,

Shipley, I would like to start by commending you for being the best TW player and strategist ever. Hands down, you are the singular most talented and capable player to ever play tribalwars. On top of that, you've even climbed down from your pedestal to grace us with your presence. I think I speak for all of world thirty when I say thank you for lowering your moral and social standards by slumming with us and I'm sure everyone would like to thank you for helping us grow from the complete and utter retards we are to possibly being even half the man you are.

Without your guidance, we would surely be lost. You are truly an inspiring and iconic leader. You are the Jim Jones of tribal wars- No, you're the Joseph Smith of tribal wars, maybe even a Richard Nixon. Your arguments are airtight and your logic is infallible. You shit gold and people bottle your farts so they can take them home and smell them later.

But there's another side of you people don't see Shipley. Your docile and effeminate side is hidden most of the time by your insatiable lust for dominance of this virtual world. Beneath that hardened and amazing mystique that is Shipley, there lies a lonely little girl who wants nothing more than to ride ponies and be a princess.

Take down your guard, Shipley. There's no rule saying you can't be a fairy princess and a warrior.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To my dearest Shipley,

Shipley, I would like to start by commending you for being the best TW player and strategist ever. Hands down, you are the singular most talented and capable player to ever play tribalwars. On top of that, you've even climbed down from your pedestal to grace us with your presence. I think I speak for all of world thirty when I say thank you for lowering your moral and social standards by slumming with us and I'm sure everyone would like to thank you for helping us grow from the complete and utter retards we are to possibly being even half the man you are.

Without your guidance, we would surely be lost. You are truly an inspiring and iconic leader. You are the Jim Jones of tribal wars- No, you're the Joseph Smith of tribal wars, maybe even a Richard Nixon. Your arguments are airtight and your logic is infallible. You shit gold and people bottle your farts so they can take them home and smell them later.

But there's another side of you people don't see Shipley. Your docile and effeminate side is hidden most of the time by your insatiable lust for dominance of this virtual world. Beneath that hardened and amazing mystique that is Shipley, there lies a lonely little girl who wants nothing more than to ride ponies and be a princess.

Take down your guard, Shipley. There's no rule saying you can't be a fairy princess and a warrior.

I'll climb down from my ivory tower and slum it with you anytime. It's good honest players like you that make being an inspiring and iconic leader a pleasure. You can ride my pony with me anytime you like. :lol: :scout:

varden7676

you really are a cyber-space warrior, congrats.

I would have called you the cyber-space warrior ship :)

I have such ODD?
You gained all that ODD did yo tommy? Did you mean inherited?

I'll climb down from my ivory tower and slum it with you anytime. It's good honest players like you that make being an inspiring and iconic leader a pleasure. You can ride my pony with me anytime you like. :lol: :scout:

Congrats ship you mad me laugh at this one, blackobama/naked/baddest/scum of the TW earth, whatever you want to call him is hardly a "good honest" player, did you miss the part were he screwed over that phnx account, or was rejected by ESCAPE?

Grill me please :)

DeletedUser

The intended irony in my words obviously didn't come across very well.

He may not be a favourite for the purists I agree, but I think his pnp is funny and this game is supposed to be about fun.
I don't mind people poking fun at me if it is in good humour and is quite creative, I enjoy the banter as much as anybody, long may it continue :icon_cool:

varden7676

The intended irony in my words obviously didn't come across very well.

He may not be a favourite for the purists I agree, but I think his pnp is funny and this game is supposed to be about fun.
I don't mind people poking fun at me if it is in good humour and is quite creative, I enjoy the banter as much as anybody, long may it continue :icon_cool:

Was waiting for somebody else to bite....

DeletedUser79042

Okay. I will meet your expectatins and keep it up. So, what is your next bs post about? The magnificence of RAM the past month? The downfall of BH? The killing of Phoenx? Amaze us with your wisdom once more...

DeletedUser

You can't keep something up if you haven't started yet. Stalking my every post and saying "you are a noob", "you're pnp is BS" isn't creative at all and to be honest with the frequency you follow me around here it's not really banter anymore, it's just relentless boring insults.

BaddestMF or whatever he is called, spent some time to poke some fun at me in a jokey light hearted manner. I appreciate the effort he made to have some banter on here, but your posts tend to be just waiting until I post and then insulting me. If you can do something similar to BaddestMF then I would give you props. I've seen some of your maps on the forums, I can see you have a strong creative side and if you used that potential to help the banter I will gladly give credit where it's due regardless of diplomacy. I may be a few things but I'm not a killjoy and I won't begrudge having some fun if it has taste.

DeletedUser79042

Csipley I am not even reading your bs anymore. Anytime you post, I will post back. Just to let you know that I am here stalking you.

DeletedUser

To be honest, with the standard of most of your rebuttles I was beginning to think you weren't reading it anyway. :lol:

DeletedUser79042

You do know the ignore list eh?
Csipley I am not even reading your bs anymore. Anytime you post, I will post back. Just to let you know that I am here stalking you.
Probably not... :lol:

Mick876

I made to Mick about not getting worked up over TW.

Unlike you i don't get worked up over TW, you will never see me dedicate my time writing massive posts arguing and defending myself. Infact i dare say you are the most worked up guy on here.

DeletedUser

Unlike you i don't get worked up over TW, you will never see me dedicate my time writing massive posts arguing and defending myself. Infact i dare say you are the most worked up guy on here.

Quite how you can say that is quite laughable. I'm sat in my office at work reading and eating a subway, it's quite peaceful in truth. So because I am casually defending myself and my tribe while a gang of you all line up like cowardly bullied to take pot shots it means I am worked up, Unfortunately Mick you have absolutely no idea of my current temperament. Like I said previous which you care to have ignored, I haven't received any kind of emotional high or low from this game for well over a year.

The reason you don't defend yourself with long posts it you don't need to, you have a big "gang" behind you doing it already. If you had a disgusting group of bullies stalking your every move on here trying to force you into silence you have two option, stand your ground or back down, I choose the former.

Mick876

Quite how you can say that is quite laughable. I'm sat in my office at work reading and eating a subway, it's quite peaceful in truth. So because I am casually defending myself and my tribe while a gang of you all line up like cowardly bullied to take pot shots it means I am worked up, Unfortunately Mick you have absolutely no idea of my current temperament. Like I said previous which you care to have ignored, I haven't received any kind of emotional high or low from this game for well over a year.

The reason you don't defend yourself with long posts it you don't need to, you have a big "gang" behind you doing it already. If you had a disgusting group of bullies stalking your every move on here trying to force you into silence you have two option, stand your ground or back down, I choose the former.

Nah if people want to back me up then thats there choice, I merely don't bother because I just don't care what anyone says on here. Its as simple as that, the difference is you do. You do care what people think of you on here, which is why you put so much effort into defending yourself in every single post made about you.

DeletedUser

You really think it takes effort to write a few lines of text?

The reason I defend my tribe is because I have pride and respect for my friends. If you guys weren't so vindictive and callous and look to group togather in huge packs and jump down my throat every time I post anything that may remotely show my friends in a good light, I wouldn't need to post at all.

But yes, I see how you put no effort on here and that you don't care at all. But you still found the time join your gang of bullies and have kick at single RAM defender while everyone else is having a pop. If you genuinely didn't care, you would realise that your little gang didn't really need any help, you guys are already massively outnumbering me, but still you come on here and post about me.

Mick876

If you don't like it, you know where the log out button is.

And since you have so many friends to defend and make sure they are shown in good light, surely it will be no bother for them to come on here and defend you. You get your own little gang going, you'll be in your element.