The BEST Player of W30

DeletedUser97155

I thought only the best got into Phoenix? Like Cy-Pres and Bobbynaked :)

I'm not a bad player, in fact, I'm actually pretty good. :)

I was noob when I was on the BobbyNaked account, and I didn't know how to play; I now kinda know how to play. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser71961

Chamicha and killbow get my vote, Chamicha is the kind of player that gives you sleepless nights, the time and effort he puts in and his loyalty to his tribe has to be admired, killbow is well respected by players that know him and hes an important part of RAM, he spends a lot of time helping people and will never let you down.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Argh!!

My name is found 3 times in this tread...

/me must hide some more.

DeletedUser

I hide better than you only saw mine once.

but your roses show otherwise;) im counting lots on your mantle... keep it up;) not even bin laden could hide from us forever:icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

bi laden could hide from us forever

Nooo. He did not manage to hide from the US eventually. So we were told :lol:

DeletedUser

bi laden could hide from us forever

Nooo. He did not manage to hide from the US eventually. So we were told :lol:

lol when i join the Army he wouldnt be able to hide;) and when i join the Army i wont play TW anymore..:icon_cool: i bet you cant wait for that day.

DeletedUser70594

you are too good for being deployed Yet ... You have to win phx at first, dont u remember? :) Keep up the good work ;)

DeletedUser

i want it over so paj will shut that big mouth of his lol;) him and his peeps managed to kill off D2(mind you that they arnt that much for skill anyway) and then go and come to pnp about how awesome they are; it gets old lol. i want it to end soon, or i will go insain off this dribble...

DeletedUser79042

Careful RAM !

funny3dram.jpg

Some of you must survive this Phoenx encounter :lol: :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser

phoenx encounter? lol we survive? mate look at it this way. we have killed more of their members, conqured more of their villages, and we have activity. what does Phoenx have? well they have a loud mouth duke, actives that they claim dont know crap when i thought Phoenx was so awesome and skilled:icon_rolleyes:, lost more villages to RAM complain about inactives and how we destroyed their fat for them, and furthermore they have balls to say they are winning? psh you killed a half skilled tribe. yeah, you earned a gold star for effort... not that tough to kick D2 around... ask LoEN they where already fighting D2 but yeah its a win for you guys alright.:icon_rolleyes: you even had the balls to say that D2 wasnt helping you when disbalence and greywolf where sure as hell helping you and if i dont recall raven your beloved co-player was sitting greywolf, or was raven just multi accounting? that means you had access to the account and you could have done anything. geta clue phoenx you just lost this arguement the war and your pride... quit while you can.

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser79042

Your lust for some kind of victory in this world is so big, you failed to see the little bird watching the sign-crash. Ring a bell? :lol: No it is not shipley! :lol: