The BEST Player of W30

DeletedUser

its not RenegadeRecon thats who your talking about. he can see anything bast his green face... envy isnt a pretty color renegade...

DeletedUser

Smurkmeister, don't worry about what is posted here, if RAM lost a village for every disillusioned attack they received on here we would have disbanded already. Just keep nobling the enemy and the rest will take care of itself. Remember, words don't win wars.

DeletedUser

Smurkmeister, don't worry about what is posted here, if RAM lost a village for every disillusioned attack they received on here we would have disbanded already. Just keep nobling the enemy and the rest will take care of itself. Remember, words don't win wars.

i know;) my words win battles though:p because i dont see Incomeings nor do i ever seee any;) lol sir i gave her all shes got.... now its pajs tunr lol have fun paj... happy sloppy seconds.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i want it over so paj will shut that big mouth of his lol;) him and his peeps managed to kill off D2(mind you that they arnt that much for skill anyway) and then go and come to pnp about how awesome they are; it gets old lol. i want it to end soon, or i will go insain off this dribble...

we also killed the best tribe in w30 history.. BD.

but you dont seem to remember those days very well, eh?

DeletedUser79042

He probably was not playing back then Paj. Or maybe was not even born :lol:

my words win battles though:p

and your ubermodesty :lol:

because i dont see Incomeings nor do i ever seee any;)

When you do, the game will be at its end since you are at the other end of the cosmos. But you will probably jump ship once more when that happens. (I know I am probably going to receive an ultra self-ego response from you once more :lol:)

DeletedUser

I remember very well, and yes we did defeat BD. :)

When you do, the game will be at its end since you are at the other end of the cosmos. But you will probably jump ship once more when that happens. (I know I am probably going to receive an ultra self-ego response from you once more :lol:)

Didn't you used to be in Hammer fighting BH? Just saying.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

Didn't you used to be in Hammer fighting BH? Just saying.
Shipley, that was another comic approach :lol: If you want to talk about mergers years ago, you can knock yourself out! You can have smurkie in this business as well. See, the basic difference is that him (since he needed you as a lawyer to represent him) allways jumped ship from "tribes" that were destroyed. Your services must come cheap though, since the 2 of you are RAM dynamic pnp comic duo anyways :lol:

So, you and Paj disbanded BD eh? If I remember well, TsJ did that task actually and I never remember any ex BD player giving RAM any credit at all for that matter...
Still, this is a free imaginery world. You can be as much of a comedian as you wish. We are here for the laughs anyway. :lol:
Oh and I did remove you from my ignore list. See, I am having fun with what I read from you.
Especially with your new sig :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: <<-- observe the 5 funny faces. One for every victory you claim :lol:

robot out :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Wow, that's a huge bite! :lol:
However, my point is still valid, you shouldn't really take a swipe at Smurks for jumping ship, because you did the very same thing.

DeletedUser79042

Wow, that's a huge bite! :lol:

At least you enjoyed it :lol:

because you did the very same thing.

I fail to see your point, since I explained the "merger" deal, but it is okay. There is "democracy" at the pnp and you can escape the people in white here, since it is an imaginery politics forum. No peril for you! :lol:

DeletedUser

The way I see it.

You were in Hammer when they warred BH, BH owned Hammer, you are now in BH. We can talk about the details all day long, but your tribe lost and you jumped ship to BH. Feel free to show me where I am wrong in that statement.

Some people fight to the bitter end amd some don't and that is their choice. But you shouldn't insult people for doing what you did yourself.

DeletedUser79042

As you said, we may argue over this for years. You do know what a merger is eh? Or not? When did smurk's past tribe(s) ever merge with any other tribe in this world? That was my original point, but -as usual- you evaded it only to try and harass me and my TW "history". Where is TWC by the way? And its FAILED Duke? :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

As you said, we may argue over this for years. You do now what a merger is eh? Or not? When did smurk's tribe(s) ever merge with any other tribe in this world? That was my original point, but -as usual- you evaded it only to try and harass me and my TW "history". Where is TWC by the way? And its FAILED Duke? :lol:

you fail to undersdtand once THE's remains went to BH i was trapped right? hell i even helped BH and you still treated me like crap.:icon_confused: you guys dont even know the true story behind why i joinned RAM:icon_neutral:.. and left my old account. please r2 if you wish for me to build a campfire and tell you a story please reply if not then go away.

BD was suffering from bordem... what would you expect?

and R2 i was around in those times so i suggest you shove something in that thing that gives you the power to talk.

DeletedUser

As you said, we may argue over this for years. You do know what a merger is eh? Or not?

So are you saying that BH didn't in fact defeat Hammer? They merged?

When did smurk's past tribe(s) ever merge with any other tribe in this world? That was my original point, but -as usual- you evaded it only to try and harass me and my TW "history".

Your original point was an attack on a RAM player (shock):icon_rolleyes: it had nothing to do with a merger. Although now you dodged onto the subject are you claiming a merge is now something to be proud of?

Where is TWC by the way? And its FAILED Duke? :lol:

T-W-C changed name to RAM a considerable amount of time ago in protest and it stuck. TWC/RAM or it's leaders and member have never failed on W30 to date, hence why we are still here despite countless deluded predictions to the contrary.

DeletedUser79042

you fail to undersdtand once THE's remains went to BH i was trapped right? hell i even helped BH and you still treated me like crap.:icon_confused: you guys dont even know the true story behind why i joinned RAM:icon_neutral:.. and left my old account.
there is your answer cshipley. Keep being an advocate for poor smurks... (even though I fail to understand how he ever helped BH and then was treated like crap :icon_eek: ) All I know, is he left Celts, when he was offered a bigger account in RAM. Kinda like what dan also did. You do know who that is eh? :icon_wink:

So are you saying that BH didn't in fact defeat Hammer? They merged?
As I said, we can discuss this over and over again all night and day long. Those who remained of the defeated Hammer tribe, merged into BH as the game moved into another phase. The thing is that BH wanted us (even me :lol: ) to do so at that time. I think I have covered that enough. For more details, since you probably was taking another of your long breaks, see the relative thread at the pnp "The new BH" . It was just before the THE-BH war if I remember well...

But, hey, no need to do that, you ALLWAYS were here - never left a day :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

there is your answer cshipley. Keep being an advocate for poor smurks... (even though I fail to understand how he ever helped BH and then was treated like crap :icon_eek: ) All I know, is he left Celts, when he was offered a bigger account in RAM. Kinda like what dan also did. You do know who that is eh? :icon_wink:

As I said, we can discuss this over and over again all night and day long. Those who remained of the defeated Hammer tribe, merged into BH as the game moved into another phase. The thing is that BH wanted us (even me :lol: ) to do so at that time. I think I have covered that enough. For more details, since you probably was taking another of your long breaks, see the relative thread at the pnp "The new BH" . It was just before the THE-BH war if I remember well...

But, hey, no need to do that, you ALLWAYS were here - never left a day :icon_biggrin:

i left celts befor i joined RAM. your data doesnt compute with my fact. you fight is flaude as only 3 people know the reasons behind me leaveing. me, cabster, and karma. after being insalted for weeks in Celts and then my request to cut the fat and nobl the smaller account so we can run smoother got shot down i kind went crazy on cabster told all of them they where following a leader with no guts and i left. a day later i join RAM.

i helped you guys whenever i was asked to help.... wish i still had the conversation with mcmellow on skype. lol sadly :p

DeletedUser79042

smurkie, I know and understand the reasons you went to RAM. Good call. But I critisize your coming to the pnp as the mega warrior - that you probably aren't. Maybe you are and never had the opportunity to show that. That is all actually. As for shipley, he is not making any impression to me yet as an opponent. Even more as a RAM spokesman. Maybe he will some day. Maybe he will not. We shall see. Or maybe we shall not :icon_rolleyes: But, let no my opinion trouble your minds. Post whatever you feel like. After all, it is an imaginery game - right ship ?

DeletedUser

There is a difference between a merger and war spoils mr robot.

You joined BH because you were defeated by them. Hence you abandonned ship from Hammer to BH.

Your opinion of me matters very little, I've had three years of people trying to put me down on here, look how much that has achieved. History is written by the victor afterall and plenty of people gave me a hard time on here, many of which no longer are around, whereas I still am and always have been.

And for the record, I never jump ship, not on W30, not on .net and not "Die Staemme" on the German servers before .net had begun. I always fight to the last village.

DeletedUser79042

There is a difference between a merger and war spoils mr robot.

You joined BH because you were defeated by them. Hence you abandonned ship from Hammer to BH.

These 2 statements demonstrate that you have no idea of the difference yourself. Sorry, I will not take the time to eduate you. Your poor to extra poor OD shows your "history" in this world. It is quite revealing.

As for me "abandoning ship" from Hammer to BH, I will raise you with an actually "scuttling the ship" statement. And I feel very much okay after that, after all these years/months. Besides I was given the chance to take down THE this way. Remember? Oh, I think not, as this was happening in one of your long repeating vacations :lol:

And for the record, I never jump ship, not on W30, not on .net and not "Die Staemme" on the German servers before .net had begun. I always fight to the last village.

For the record, I have read more serious arrogant bs than this one. They all are nowhere to be seen anymore. Except for JP who pops in some times to say hi and how super THE ... WAS. I imagine you will do the same with TWC? Errr... Sorry. I meant RAM :lol:

DeletedUser

smurkie, I know and understand the reasons you went to RAM. Good call. But I critisize your coming to the pnp as the mega warrior - that you probably aren't. Maybe you are and never had the opportunity to show that. That is all actually. As for shipley, he is not making any impression to me yet as an opponent. Even more as a RAM spokesman. Maybe he will some day. Maybe he will not. We shall see. Or maybe we shall not :icon_rolleyes: But, let no my opinion trouble your minds. Post whatever you feel like. After all, it is an imaginery game - right ship ?

mega warrior? i never claimed to be some awesome mega warrior mate;0 i claimed to be better then most on this world. lets take a look shall we? okay BH.BH ah roughly 70 members. RAM/Drift have roughly 80 members? phoenx has roughly 20, LoEN has roughly 60 Legion idr what would you say? 50? lol lets add that up shall we?roughly 280 wouldnt you say? lol so how many do we have left on this world roughly 850? 900? lol yeah im pretty damn sure im better then most. you guys minipulated my words to have me look like im claiming to be better then you lol;) not the case... instead of trying o make me look stupid maybe reading my posts as its written might open a few doors for you.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser79042

i claimed to be better then most on this world.

That is enough boast from a nowhere-to-fight (yet :icon_confused:) player such as yourself. But hey, why would I bother convince you anyway? You got shipley to keep you up and running. You can also come up with a similar-to-shipley bs story that you are sitting an ??? RAM -account who is doing well at the front and be the man ! Imaginery only though. Like this game. Imaginery... Right shipley? :lol: