The BEST Player of W30

DeletedUser

That is enough boast from a nowhere-to-fight (yet :icon_confused:) player such as yourself. But hey, why would I bother convince you anyway? You got shipley to keep you up and running. You can also come up with a similar-to-shipley bs story that you are sitting an ??? RAM -account who is doing well at the front and be the man ! Imaginery only though. Like this game. Imaginery... Right shipley? :lol:

robot just leave while you can;) befor things fror you get messy.

DeletedUser

Kinda like what dan also did. You do know who that is eh? :icon_wink:

well first of all i was in WWW because my friends(who ever was left from celts) asked me to join them and help them i was playing on my own

i went to RAM because i was fighting some of your member up there and i was really disappointed

these players were too bad compared even to WWW players who weren't the best player you can find

really boring was hoping your front member will be more interesting

guess i was wrong didnt see any thing special for now

RAM is actually whooping their ass there

and as for smurks

him leaving was a good move because cabster didnt really like him and was about to kick him any ways

he went for RAM because you guys treated him bad and didnt appreciate him(his words and i tend to believe it)

i dont like the PNP alot of people talking instead of attacking really dont get why you guys even waste your time

i read it once in a while and mostly skip any long anti ram/BH/phoenx BS just view stats and short posts who usually have less BS in them

any ways i dont see why me moving accounts should even get up here i didnt abandon any one most my friends quit or quitting and the account i got not much bigger than my old one and havent had more troops than my old one(you guys did a crappy job nuking me half my off/deff was still up while royal couldnt send any thing else but her deff also i was meat shield i knew i was going to RAM and let you waste nukes on me while my friends noble your k10 cluster)

so well if you gonna keep wasting your time here good luck and see you IG

DeletedUser

R2 - are you on another planet to everyone else?

A merger is when two tribes come together to form one tribe of equal representation. That's not what happened, you and your tribe gave up so you joined the former enemy to save yourself.

How many times do you have to be reminded of things before you understand it? Im beggining to think r2 equates to r-2rd!

I have never surrendered on any world on any server. FACT. Just because you dont like this truth and you cant state the same doesn't make it arrogance.

If the best you have to contribute is comparing OD while you hide in the backlines with 90% offensive villages then you really are worse than I thought. Your nukes have achieved nothing except your ODA, but the objective of tribal wars is to conquer the world as a tribe and your nukes aren't resulting in any caps at all. Sending 200 nukes on a march of 200+ hours to kill defences and having no plan in place to capture the villages just shows that all you care about is your individual ODA and acting like a cocky pretend robot on internet forums. So keep sending your nukes, rack up your ODA (as its all you have) and keep running your mouth here hiding behind your screen RAM will just take your tribes villages.

[Spoil]
Side 1:
Players: cshipley
Side 2:
Players: r2d3

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 2
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35,655
Side 2: 18,118
Difference: 17,537

chart

[/spoil]

So while you were concentrating on your own ODA, we were busy doing what is best for the tribe.

[Spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: RAM, Drift
Side 2:
Tribes: BH, BH.

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 73
Side 2: 4
Difference: 69

chart

Side 1: 672,843
Side 2: 38,515
Difference: 634,328

chart

[/spoil]

ODA means nothing when you're gone, just ask RenegadeRecon. :)

DeletedUser79042

Shipley, how anxious you seem. Going to quit once more? Soon? Oh, sorry, I meant take another break. As for ODA I am not sure if you understand the definition. Surely you cannot even imagine the gameplay behind the number. You can insult me as much as you can possibly think it is within your brains capabilities, but that will not lead you to victory in this world. Sooner or later you will be a remembrance. To ... smurks :)
You have an amazing arrogance buildup. I will give you this award anyway. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Shipley, how anxious you seem. Going to quit once more? Soon? Oh, sorry, I meant take another break. As for ODA I am not sure if you understand the definition. Surely you cannot even imagine the gameplay behind the number. You can insult me as much as you can possibly think it is within your brains capabilities, but that will not lead you to victory in this world. Sooner or later you will be a remembrance. To ... smurks :)
You have an amazing arrogance buildup. I will give you this award anyway. :icon_razz:
i love you too robot:)

DeletedUser

R2 you are the most annoying person I've ever had the misfortune to converse with on these forums. You remind me of hybookie, deluded beyond help, ignorant beyond belief!

ODA means you killed troops. In the 200hrs it took to do that damage, and then another 200hrs to return. And because you have no plan in place besides acquiring ODA, we can replace the troops, you cant conquer us and you're back to square one. So you send again and ODA goes up a little, and our many villages replace them. Your ODA goes up and RAM expand, I bet you're really proud.

I will refer you to my previous post you darn person you, I dont take breaks in game. Notice how my account is constantly growing off your villages? I dont remember my account ever stopping to grow. Now I've told you this, KarmaX has told you this, but because you're childish inferior brain can't seem to register and recall the information you're trying to insult me using fantasy. I think they call it selective memory, quite commonly found in deluded and ignorant fools. I remember coming across them in many of my previous opponents who are no longer with us.

Take this from somebody that has won worlds and won wars. (Not arrogant, - just a fact!)
ODA is just a number that is meaningless - unless the troops you're killing helps and benefits your tribe and helps to enable them to conquer. But whatever makes you feel tough spouting off from behind a screen. Oh and you're not a robot - pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

In the 200hrs it took to do that damage, and then another 200hrs to return.
When troops kill troops they usually do not return ... master of the battlefield :lol:

I will rest my case with ODA (as I never boasted about it anyway) by saying "what you cannot get you can only dream of, or accuse others of it - this being your case"
So be it...

R2 you are the most annoying person I've ever had the misfortune to converse with on these forums. You remind me of hybookie, deluded beyond help, ignorant beyond belief! etc etc
Your insults only reveal the real anxiety that overwhelms you in this imaginery game as you have described it in the recent past. You should probably have to visit a shrink the next couple of days, if that is not too late. Or you can probably quit before it is too late. :icon_idea: I 'd follow suit the second course of action. Especially when having to sit innumerous accounts such as you have to.

Sorry, I missed your post Dan, but shirley showed me some increasing love :)

That was not an accusation I made for either you or smurks. It was only a fact mentioned. You jumped ship for a better placed tribe and out of the meatshield tribe you were in. Understandable. As for the see you IG comment. Of course. When and if we ever going to meet eachother Till then we may not be playing our own accounts though - right ?

i love you too robot:)
At least smurks does not need a shrink ;) Love is in the air... :icon_smile:

robot out :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Care to back up any of these allegations with proof or are you just being your usual moronic self?
You will learn in good time, that I never quit and neither does KarmaX. We have instilled this ideology into our players so prepare for a long haul. Oh and I'm sitting no accounts right now, unless you can prove otherwise ... no I didn't think so!

BH should be ashamed, such a promising tribe, a plethora of good players/people and they have you representing them with lies and ignorance.

DeletedUser79042

Who is acting moronic is evident in all these insulting posts. I just wonder how come you got all that tempered? Thing aren't looking good eh? And who told you I represent BH? Your brain? You got one? I think not...

KarmaX

We have total of 2 accounts sat, that too not by me, nor cshipley. Also, cshipley has never quit, nor he will. He still have his original account, and also unlike you, he has never bowed down to any tribe to save his ass. Ya, Robot does have to save his ass, after all he is very dependent on the servicing time, if the manufacturer company goes down, he sure have to take refugee in another company to get those knots/bolts and screws tightened up. Seems like they've doing a bad job these days, seems like ur screw is off somewhere. :p

DeletedUser

Who is acting moronic is evident in all these insulting posts.
Thing aren't looking good eh? And who told you I represent BH? Your brain? You got one? I think not...

I requested proof yet no proof was posted ... as I suggested more dribble with no substance for the kid that spends his spare time pretending to be a robot.

As for things no looking good, I guess actions speak louder than words.

[Spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 76
Difference: 72

chart

Side 1: 700,753
Difference: 662,238

chart

[/spoil]

[Spoil]

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx

Side 1: 96
Side 2: 29
Difference: 67

chart

Side 1: 907,673
Side 2: 275,030
Difference: 632,643

chart

[/spoil]

[Spoil]

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 0
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1: 139,341
Difference: 139,341

chart

[/spoil]

I'm not too concerned about our performance of late. Not one iota.

DeletedUser

We have total of 2 accounts sat, that too not by me, nor cshipley. Also, cshipley has never quit, nor he will. He still have his original account, and also unlike you, he has never bowed down to any tribe to save his ass. Ya, Robot does have to save his ass, after all he is very dependent on the servicing time, if the manufacturer company goes down, he sure have to take refugee in another company to get those knots/bolts and screws tightened up. Seems like they've doing a bad job these days, seems like ur screw is off somewhere. :p

1 is sat by me...

DeletedUser

I requested proof yet no proof was posted ... as I suggested more dribble with no substance for the kid that spends his spare time pretending to be a robot.

As for things no looking good, I guess actions speak louder than words.

[Spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 76
Difference: 72

chart

Side 1: 700,753
Difference: 662,238

chart

[/spoil]

[Spoil]

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx

Side 1: 96
Side 2: 29
Difference: 67

chart

Side 1: 907,673
Side 2: 275,030
Difference: 632,643

chart

[/spoil]

[Spoil]

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 15
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1: 139,341
Difference: 139,341

chart

[/spoil]

I'm not too concerned about our performance of late. Not one iota.

Nor are we. Let's just fight and stop this "I show stats every good week"... (Thought you were actually the one complaining about that earlier). Anyway, I just don't feel like posting anymore. I had an overdose of politics in the last few months and just as much as I love a good banter, I had way too much.

May the best tribe win in the end, which is all that really matters (The rest is just a side show). The politics/alliances have changed so RAM shouldn't be complaining about it anymore. This world will remain interesting.

KarmaX

Yup, it'll be interesting. We are still far behind from rejoicing, but the change in politics have brought a good change to RAM Family. I hope to see fun war in coming days.

Last 24 Hrs:

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: BH, BH., DECIDE

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 1
Difference: 7

chart

Side 1: 71,896
Side 2: 5,977
Difference: 65,919

chart
[/spoil]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Last 48 Hrs:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 32
Difference: 28

chart

Side 1: 296,659
Side 2: 33,894
Difference: 262,765

chart

[/spoil]

Last Week:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 107
Side 2: 7
Difference: 100

chart

Side 1: 979,099
Side 2: 63,083
Difference: 916,016

chart

[/spoil]

Last Month:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 182
Side 2: 117
Difference: 65

chart

Side 1: 1,676,541
Side 2: 1,140,251
Difference: 536,290

chart

[/spoil]

Last 3 month:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 429
Side 2: 703
Difference: 274

chart

Side 1: 3,917,554
Side 2: 6,413,805
Difference: 2,496,251

chart

[/spoil]

Forever:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 920
Side 2: 1,715
Difference: 795

chart

Side 1: 8,464,566
Side 2: 16,092,396
Difference: 7,627,830

chart

[/spoil]

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Take this from somebody that has won worlds and won wars. (Not arrogant, - just a fact!) .

it is arrogance, shipley. There are only a few worlds have been "won"... and im sure you were not on any of them.

As for wars won, "merging" or recruiting the enemy to END THE WAR, does not count as a victory. Sure, the enemy is no more... but when you "win" every war the same way? You dont get the respect you obviously feel you deserve.

I know when we won wars, (as labeled in our profile) we didnt recruit many, if any at all, from our enemies.. and the recruiting was done well after the war.. it was not the means to ENDING the war, as Ram/TWC has done in the past.

One other thing, if your gonna talk shit to robot about joining BH... what happened where TWC beat PMP< and the PMP duke took over the entire tribe of TWC afterwards? What do you call/consider that tactic? I consider the fact that you couldnt beat Karma and crew, so you did the next best thing.. let him lead your tribe!

Your more coward than anyone in that action, (not saying it was dumb or foolish).. but at least have the respect not to be a hypocrite about it now.. which is precisely what you are doing.

Ps. one other thing, for someone constantly crying about stats only being posted when they are positive.. appears to be the same bullshit you are doing as we speak, isnt it? Are you man enough to admit your being quite hypocritical there?

The pnp has gone seriously downhill since your return, ship. you havent gotten any better, and you seem to love the same merry go rounds..

Pajuno out until something better comes out.

KarmaX

When goal is common, 2 countries become allies, and when the dream is common, its obvious, it doesn't matter if they merge into a single country. Also, thank you for proving the point Cshipley wanted to prove. Cshipley had an equal merge, meaning, neither side lost, with both parties common interest. It is not same as R2 loosing and taking shelter in foreign country, or Parm lost and taking shelter in BH. He has a pride and the pride is that he has never lost before and you know that too.

DeletedUser

How sure are you I havent won a world? You know nothing evidently. I was playing this game before it came to English speakers on .net. The non-ignorant players know well that this game of ours didn't start at W1, it was in Europe long before the Americans joined .net .

I dont have to defend the history of my tribe to you. Just go back and read my responses from 12-18months ago, the situation hasn't changed even if you STILL dont get it. But by your ludicrous reasoning, it seems BH have never won a war on this world, because they have THE and Hammer players in their tribe. I defeated everyone on this world before I took my spoils. I still remember you trying to recruit D2 players before the end of that war, even have a PM of you considering an academy to end the war. Hypocrite.

Karma didnt take over the tribe after PMP lost, he is a good leader, I recognised this and AFTER the war ended I enlisted his help. Through consistent good performance he rose through the ranks to co-duke. We're not a pre-made, if players show certain qualities they can get promoted. I'm glad he did, we bounce off each other well and two heads are better than one and your big mouth wont change that. Your big mouth wont stop us and your big mouth inspires RAM to continue to noble your tribes villages.

Regarding stats, I didn't trawl through the different permetations to find one that doesn't show my tribe negatively when almost all the others showed something different. All the different timescales show RAM leading so it didnt really matter what I posted. If you dont like being behind in stats, shut up and take some villages.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
How sure are you I havent won a world? You know nothing evidently. I was playing this game before it came to English speakers on .net. The non-ignorant players know well that this game of ours didn't start at W1, it was in Europe long before the Americans joined .net .

And the worlds only started finishing a few months back? really dood?

I dont have to defend the history of my tribe to you.

Shipley, you cant defend your history. You never really "won" a war in a straight up fight. period. you can sugar coat it and paint it purple, we all still know the truth. The only war you have done well in is Phoenx war... and that has come at some very devious and underhanded tactics.
Just go back and read my responses from 12-18months ago, the situation hasn't changed even if you STILL dont get it.

exactly. same bullshit, same lies. You are like a merry go round. Too bad Phoenx players will never negotiate to give in this war.
But by your ludicrous reasoning, it seems BH have never won a war on this world, because they have THE and Hammer players in their tribe. I defeated everyone on this world before I took my spoils. I still remember you trying to recruit D2 players before the end of that war, even have a PM of you considering an academy to end the war. Hypocrite.

Bh is not on here boasting of winning wars and winning worlds. YOU are. As for d2, i was always interested in certain players down south. I look for a style or an attitude, and i have done pretty well.... You can keep your garbage "proof" of nothing. tossing around ideas is not facts, and mails arent always truths. I happen to have some of your own recent mailings. You are getting dirtier and dirtier, and appears more and more desperate these days... Someone getting worried?

Karma didnt take over the tribe after PMP lost, he is a good leader, I recognised this and AFTER the war ended I enlisted his help.

You never beat PMP. TWC merged them while you were on a hiatus, and noobaxes put karma into power for his own reasonings. Dont try to muddle the story line.

Through consistent good performance he rose through the ranks to co-duke. We're not a pre-made, if players show certain qualities they can get promoted. I'm glad he did, we bounce off each other well and two heads are better than one and your big mouth wont change that. Your big mouth wont stop us and your big mouth inspires RAM to continue to noble your tribes villages.

Blah blah blah> lack of activity, and wooks lack of skill is why you noble our villages. You havent done shit to pajuno nor bullmastiff accounts and we have been the focal point of your operations since the war started.

Regarding stats, I didn't trawl through the different permetations to find one that doesn't show my tribe negatively when almost all the others showed something different. All the different timescales show RAM leading so it didnt really matter what I posted. If you dont like being behind in stats, shut up and take some villages.

Ah, but the timing of your return to the forums happens to coincide perfectly with when ram finally turned the stats around. Lets not forget that it took 150 caps against wooks in the final week for you to catch us in the term of that month. As for the stats, hahaha.. we count d2 cause they were your meatshields. As far as we are concerned, we are well ahead in our Five tribe war. :icon_cool:

And somewhere you mentioned us eating our inactives? really? the most cannabilistic tribe on the planet is gonna mention Phoenx eating inactives? King of mass recruiting, mass merging, and finally mass allying. Your not the only one with mails, pal. :icon_wink: But im smart enough to keep what i know secret.. so you never know what i really do know.

DeletedUser

You never beat PMP. TWC merged them while you were on a hiatus, and noobaxes put karma into power for his own reasonings. Dont try to muddle the story line.

That is definitely accurate.... :lol:

I put Karmax in charge... Is there still someone that thinks you have some influence in RAM, what a joke... You became a mere diplomat and even then Karmax was making deals behind your back... Remember -B-, despite you believing there was no deal with them, Karmax had one. It was the thing to do at the time and I agreed to it. (I also agreed to breaking the deal, in favor of Decide - having a shared forum with THE, that was allied with BD, that was an enemy was simply unacceptable) We should probably look at the whole situation as a PMP win, after all. (congrats Karma :) )

I put him there and will get him out of there, when I get the chance. (How I make this happen is up to me, but I will kill Karmax, I swear :) )

You are nothing Cshipley, you are nothing. Karmax rules the whole thing, whether you want to believe something else is up to you but seriously, what a joke. :)

(I'm probably too drunk to post but whatever :lol:)