The BEST Player of W30

DeletedUser

Absolute comedy.

So the guy who RAM rimmed thinks he knows more than the guy who founded the tribe? And the guys who's tribe are getting smashed from pillar to post every day and losing ground think I have something to worry about.

You guys are exactly what RAM thrive upon, your ignorant big mouthshave created the siege mentality that has been instilled to take RAM to the next level - your contribution has been priceless.

Maybe if RimmedRecon posted sober he would make some sense.

Also Pajuno, like I said before . There is more to TW than .net . This game has been going and won by tribes on different servers long before this year. Just because it didn't hit America until W1, doesn't mean it didn't exist and people didn't play it.

Now both of you tried to take the moral high ground and say you're not posting and then within a few hours you both return mudslinging. Maybe its time you did something in game and shut up. Because RAM are going nowhere so strap yourselves in for the long haul!!

DeletedUser79042

There is more to TW than .net . This game has been going and won by tribes on different servers long before this year. Just because it didn't hit America until W1, doesn't mean it didn't exist and people didn't play it.
It is obvious that all these years of gaming experience you did not even learn how to master the art of dodging your offense troops :lol: :lol: :lol:

cshipley.jpg

Maybe another "pilot" of your account ? :icon_razz:

robot out :axemen:

DeletedUser

Congratulations.
But if you killing my troops is a sacrifice for me taking your villages, I'll take that trade off any time.

[Spoil]
Side 1:
Players: cshipley
Side 2:
Players: r2d3

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 2
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35,655
Side 2: 18,118
Difference: 17,537

chart

[/spoil]

[Spoil]
Side 1:
Players: cshipley
Side 2:
Tribes: BH, BH.

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 6
Difference: 49

chart

Side 1: 509,810
Side 2: 55,473
Difference: 454,337

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser79042

It took you 30 minutes to reply to my post. My nuke must have been travelling ... say ... 200 hrs (yes. long range nukes - aka ICBMs rock!).

Maybe you are just here for the pnp show of yours eh?

Since stats is all you can show

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players: r2d3
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 23
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 223,018
Side 2: 206,978
Difference: 16,040

chart

[/spoil]

I guess, robot wins ... eh ? legend ? :lol:

Last edited:

Mick876

Due to this new light of evidence, i conclude that r2d3 is the best player in W30. Stats don't lie.

KarmaX

hahaha, you believe Cshipley has power???? :lol:

Cshipley has total power...! I know you all like posting coz ya'll scared of what cshipley might do next. :p And ya, i'm still waiting to be killed as many predicted they will, but haven't. Look at Paj's profile, I've been there forever. Its kinda weird for a guy to have a guy's name in his profile forever who I'm not even friends with. :lol:

DeletedUser

lol...This is so funny. They are using Pre-k strategy.

You should both know (PAJ,NOOB) that Shiply & karmax are both grown men with hair in their B#lls. You guys using Karmax....

Sorry guys, RAM is not going anywhere...Dream, Dream, Dreeaaammmm

DeletedUser97155

It is obvious that all these years of gaming experience you did not even learn how to master the art of dodging your offense troops :lol: :lol: :lol:

cshipley.jpg

Maybe another "pilot" of your account ? :icon_razz:

robot out :axemen:

Killing sleeping defenseless nukes is something impressing in your opinions gents? If I were to post reports like the ones you posted, I might needed a forum on my own. But it seems you got some joy, so it is understandable... :icon_cool:

I find it a little funny you talked down the reports I posted a few months back, where I hit a couple dozen BH nukes at home AND catted the farms, smithies and HQ's of all of the villages, yet its amazing and cool when you do it? :icon_rolleyes: Stop posting shit like that, you make cShipley think hes right. Everybody makes mistakes and there's not a player here who can act like they've never had a nuke get hit sitting at home. AS for your stats, I really hope you were trying to be affable, but I think there may be more humor in it if that wasn't your attempt. Even I have better stats than that...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

I find it a little funny you talked down the reports I posted a few months back, where I hit a couple dozen BH nukes at home AND catted the farms, smithies and HQ's of all of the villages, yet its amazing and cool when you do it?

You never heard what does pnp stand for? I am amazed.

Everybody makes mistakes and there's not a player here who can act like they've never had a nuke get hit sitting at home.

I know. But we are talking the mega TW legend here. The player with pre-TW experience. THE one :lol: :lol: :lol:

And of course he is not the only one :

[spoil]

lapatuska.jpg

[/spoil]

problem is when the so called BEST "LEGENDARY" tribe players get to do that... :lol: (observe the use of spoilers this time. Lapatuska is simply a good - as I hear- player. Are you piloting him btw? :lol: )

AS for your stats, I really hope you were trying to be affable, but I think there may be more humor in it if that wasn't your attempt.

Many people have no humour at all, or have lost it in the process of not actually believing this is a game. I surely hope you will not end up like them... Oh and my RAM stats have risen: add another 1 cap 1 recap :lol: :lol:

robot out

DeletedUser

How nice of you to nuke in K74 r2. Phoenx asking for help? :lol:

DeletedUser79042

How nice of you to nuke in K74 r2

Pleasure was all mine bud :)

Phoenx asking for help? :lol:

Yes. I am sure without my assistance you would have killed them by now. Oh no wait. That never happened :icon_biggrin:

Mick876

I asked him to send a few nukes, Phoenix didn't. We were chatting, he said he was bored, i offered him entertainment.

DeletedUser97155

You never heard what does pnp stand for? I am amazed.
Last I checked, it was politics and propaganda, not hypocrisy and double-standards.

I know. But we are talking the mega TW legend here. The player with pre-TW experience. THE one :lol: :lol: :lol:

And of course he is not the only one :

[spoil]

lapatuska.jpg

[/spoil]

Yeah, I think Shipley can be a big-headed asshole at times too, but that doesn't mean you need to reduce your arguments to garbage like this.

problem is when the so called BEST "LEGENDARY" tribe players get to do that... :lol: (observe the use of spoilers this time. Lapatuska is simply a good - as I hear- player. Are you piloting him btw? :lol: )

I am not playing Lapatuska. I've had a few offers to play RAM accounts since I first left, but haven't found the game fun or exciting anymore. I felt like I was working or doing homework whenever I played this world. I've attempted to come back, but the gameplay is no fun anymore. I will, however, follow the world thirty theme and troll these forums for months/years after I quit playing.

Many people have no humour at all, or have lost it in the process of not actually believing this is a game. I surely hope you will not end up like them...

Oh yes, one serious post and my demeanor has changed forever!!!!!!

Oh and my RAM stats have risen: add another 1 cap 1 recap :lol: :lol:

robot out

Congrats on being one cap ahead, it's uber leet. :icon_rolleyes: I started with a deathstar in K47 and had 80 villages there when I quit, so if you want lessons, I can help a brotha out.

Last edited by a moderator: